iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Not applicable
  • 879 replies
  • 326 likes
  • 879 replies
  • 326 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Community Legend
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 124 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 124 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't sign into my account

I tried to log in on my computer which did not work because it told me that my username or passsword was incorrect, so i reset my password multiple times to try and solve the problem but NOTHING worked. I then gave up after 40 minutes and went back t...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to log in on my computer which did not work because it told me that my username or passsword was incorrect, so i reset my password multiple times to try and solve the problem but NOTHING work...
  • crcnash
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist disappeared on ipod?

One of my playlists recently disappeared from my spotify app. I havent gotten the chance to check to see if the playlist is on the computer spotify yet. I tried recovering it incase i accidentally deleted it, but it says i havent deleted any playlist...

• One of my playlists recently disappeared from my spotify app. I havent gotten the chance to check to see if the playlist is on the computer spotify yet. I tried recovering it incase i accidentally de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Syncing playlists with ipod nano

I hook up my ipod nano 4th gen with my computer and i click on the playlists i want to sync to my ipod and it has a green arrow pointing down on the playlist and i give it 2 mins but nothing else happens!

• Roadie
  • I hook up my ipod nano 4th gen with my computer and i click on the playlists i want to sync to my ipod and it has a green arrow pointing down on the playlist and i give it 2 mins but nothing else hap...
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs downloaded from Internet

I'm able to listen to my local files on the computer, but there are certain songs that I've downloaded off the internet that are in mp3 format that are not in the iTunes library or Spotify library. I'll put these songs in playlists and make sure the ...

• I'm able to listen to my local files on the computer, but there are certain songs that I've downloaded off the internet that are in mp3 format that are not in the iTunes library or Spotify library. I...
  • Pi_RockShox
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone sync with cable

How do i sync my Iphon 6 via USB Cable? IT is on my desktop PC without WLAN.

• Roadie
  • How do i sync my Iphon 6 via USB Cable? IT is on my desktop PC without WLAN.
  • Indigenous
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset Password

Hi All Recently i updated my password, and when i went to login in come up with "user name is incorrect or password" so i reset my password again.And still was having the same problem as i can not login to my account. I am a premium customer and my l...

• Hi All   Recently i updated my password, and when i went to login in come up with "user name is incorrect or password" so i reset my password again. And still was having the same problem as i...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files not syncing on my phone, no matter what I do

I have seriosuly tried everything I can think of, reinstalling spotify on my phone and mac. Changing the source of the files, from downloads to specific folders. Even added em' to itunes and tried to get it that way. Now sure, on the mac the files sh...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seriosuly tried everything I can think of, reinstalling spotify on my phone and mac. Changing the source of the files, from downloads to specific folders. Even added em' to itunes and tried to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files not syncing, no matter what I do

I have seriosuly tried everything I can think of, reinstalling spotify on my phone and mac. Changing the source of the files, from downloads to specific folders. Even added em' to itunes and tried to get it that way. Now sure, the files show up in bo...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seriosuly tried everything I can think of, reinstalling spotify on my phone and mac. Changing the source of the files, from downloads to specific folders. Even added em' to itunes and tried to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All music downloaded, app still uses mobile data

Just as the title says, I have synced all my music over wifi (went to "My Music > Songs" and turned on "available offline") yet Spotify still uses a lot of mobile data with ~50mb per week. I never listen to radios, just shuffle through my songs. What...

• Just as the title says, I have synced all my music over wifi (went to "My Music > Songs" and turned on "available offline") yet Spotify still uses a lot of mobile data with ~50mb per week. I never...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Connect]

on my android phone ( samsung galaxy s5) SPOTIFY app , -settings-category DEVICES, connect to a device: listen a nd contol a different device ie install SPOTIFY on desktop, remotely change listening from android to desktop, or back to android device....

• on my android phone ( samsung galaxy s5) SPOTIFY app , -settings-category DEVICES, connect to a device: listen a nd contol a different device ie install SPOTIFY on desktop, remotely change listening ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Sync all Saved Music

I have been using Spotify for probably over 2 years now and have finally got up to contract renewal period. Got myself a nice new 128gb Iphone 6S to fit all my music on via Spotify. All the music I have saved from Spotify itself and are not local fil...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify for probably over 2 years now and have finally got up to contract renewal period. Got myself a nice new 128gb Iphone 6S to fit all my music on via Spotify. All the music I h...
  • kevin_onstein
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Local Files No Longer Working

I'm trying to sync my playlist of local files to my iPhone, and it is no longer working. Every since I downloaded the new versions to my Mac and iPhone, every time I try and sync 'availible offline', it just says "waiting to download.." and never act...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to sync my playlist of local files to my iPhone, and it is no longer working. Every since I downloaded the new versions to my Mac and iPhone, every time I try and sync 'availible offline',...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Computer and iPhone not syncing

When I add a new album to my Spotify on my Macbook, the album is not showing up on my iPhone. I tried closing and restarting Spotify on both systems and resorting it by "most recent albums". Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • When I add a new album to my Spotify on my Macbook, the album is not showing up on my iPhone. I tried closing and restarting Spotify on both systems and resorting it by "most recent albums".  An...
  • ezgator
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AirPlay iOS 9

So, it seems that with either the latest release of iOS, or the latest version of Spotify (for iOS), I can no longer AirPlay to my Apple TV unless my iPhone stays awake and unlocked.I used to be able to let my phone lock (screen off) with no issues, ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, it seems that with either the latest release of iOS, or the latest version of Spotify (for iOS), I can no longer AirPlay to my Apple TV unless my iPhone stays awake and unlocked. I used to be ...
  • SpencerA
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

I need my money back!

i tried to sign up for the premium account with the student discount except I didn't know you have to be a college student, and it already took the money out of my bank account and I need to cancel it and get my money back!

• i tried to sign up for the premium account with the student discount except I didn't know you have to be a college student, and it already took the money out of my bank account and I need to cancel i...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • money
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Same 30 (ish) songs repeated from 500+ song playlist?

Hi, I have over 500 songs in my playlist and I have noticed, the same roughly 30 songs are playing. Does any one know how to stop this from happening? I'm listening on an iPhone 6S and I am a Spotify Premium member. It's starting to annoy me, that I ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have over 500 songs in my playlist and I have noticed, the same roughly 30 songs are playing. Does any one know how to stop this from happening? I'm listening on an iPhone 6S and I am a Spotify...
  • martmitch
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Metadata over AirPlay not working

Using Spotify Premium with IPAD Air 2 and Yamaha A2020 Home Theater Receiver via AirPlay. Music works fine, but metadata is not transferring. IOS ver 9.0.2, Yamaha firmware is up to date. It used to work, but not now. Metadata does transfer from musi...

• Casual Listener
  • Using Spotify Premium with IPAD Air 2 and Yamaha A2020 Home Theater Receiver via AirPlay.  Music works fine, but metadata is not transferring.  IOS ver 9.0.2, Yamaha firmware is up to date....
  • HighVoltage
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium won't play my songs online

For the last week spotify haven't been able to play any of my songs on my iPhone 6. I have a premium account and I have re-installed the app twice. When I open the app it plays one song and then it seems to "freeze". The other song can't be played an...

• For the last week spotify haven't been able to play any of my songs on my iPhone 6. I have a premium account and I have re-installed the app twice. When I open the app it plays one song and then it s...
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes