Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

No resume option from last played song

Hi people, got an iphone 6 with me with IOS 9.2When i paused a play list (random order) for a long time and when i try to resume it I cant play it from the last played song. Y have to play again the entire play list.Someone with this issue?Thannks

• Visitor
  • Hi people, got an iphone 6 with me with IOS 9.2 When i paused a play list (random order) for a long time and when i try to resume it I cant play it from the last played song. Y have to pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

An error has occurred. This twice in as many days. Why

Just updated to family premium and at the moment the service seems over priced by £14.99? Why am I paying for something that flips out when it feels like it with no way of complaining

• Just updated to family premium and at the moment the service seems over priced by £14.99? Why am I paying for something that flips out when it feels like it with no way of complaining
  • Byronwaite
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files will not Download to iPhone 6S

Brief description of the issue: I have local files in a playlist that has downloaded to my macbook pro, but not my iphone 6s. Steps to reproduce the issue/steps tried already:I made the playlists available offline on both the computer and phone.I mad...

• Brief description of the issue: I have local files in a playlist that has downloaded to my macbook pro, but not my iphone 6s.   Steps to reproduce the issue/steps tried already: I made the ...
  • BlexX
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Now - Still hasn't been rolled out

I was told this is in beta stage. Carry on, this topic can be removed

• Visitor
  • I was told this is in beta stage. Carry on, this topic can be removed 🙂
  • fufuge
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is gone(?)

Hi everybody I have a problem.since last two or three days my Spotify is... Not even off I can't launch it. On App Store is showing that I didn't even download it. So I try and circle closed and nothing happens. What is the very wierd. Icon was "repl...

• Hi everybody I have a problem .since last two or three days my Spotify is... Not even off I can't launch it. On App Store is showing that I didn't even download it. So I try and circle closed and no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS 4.5.0 crashing at launch

Hi, Latest version 4.5.0 of Spotify iOS app is crashing each single time I'm trying to launch it. What happens: I launched it from the icon, see the preloader image for a while, then the UI with some album covers and options flashes for ~0,2 secs and...

• Hi,   Latest version 4.5.0 of Spotify iOS app is crashing each single time I'm trying to launch it. What happens: I launched it from the icon, see the preloader image for a while, then the UI ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash
    ios 9
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

99p 3 month premium

I jumped at the idea of having a go with Spotify for only 99p for 3 months...problems is although it says on account is premium and tells me the date to which it finished I can't access it on my app! I still says I've got the free subscription....I'v...

• I jumped at the idea of having a go with Spotify for only 99p for 3 months...problems is although it says on account is premium and tells me the date to which it finished I can't access it on my app!...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting issues when on Wifi

Hi all, So basically, I have an iphone and my roommates all have iphones and whenever we try to get on spotify and search for a song over wifi it acts as if we are offline and says Connecting... at the bottom for about 2-3 minutes before it finally c...

• Hi all,   So basically, I have an iphone and my roommates all have iphones and whenever we try to get on spotify and search for a song over wifi it acts as if we are offline and says Connectin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The music is put in pause when the phone is locked

When i block my iphone music is cut and I have to restart play to be able to listen it again. I need a solution please. Sorry for my English but I'm from Argentina. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • When i block my iphone music is cut and I have to restart play to be able to listen it again. I need a solution please. Sorry for my English but I'm from Argentina. Thank you.
  • juancito_dupont
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Relase Notes in App Store

What happened to the brief release notes about what changes were made to the app. Whenever I see an update in the AppStore it only tells me to turn on auto-update to always have the most recent app version.This isn't helpful and isn't what developer ...

• What happened to the brief release notes about what changes were made to the app. Whenever I see an update in the AppStore it only tells me to turn on auto-update to always have the most recent app v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    iphone
    updates
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My saved artists don't appears on my Artists tab

Hi,I added some new artists to my artists tab, and then don't appear. Neither my iphone, ipad or mac. I have tried to refresh, open, close,...and nothing changes. What can I do?Regards

• Music Fan
  •  Hi, I added some new artists to my artists tab, and then don't appear. Neither my iphone, ipad or mac. I have tried to refresh, open, close,...and nothing changes.   What can I do? Reg...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs wont play on iPhone

When i launch the spotify app all seems ok. But when i want to play songs, only the first song i choose gets played. When i switch song or next song in playlists starts, it wont play. I click the song again and still no sound, and it shows the song i...

• Casual Listener
  • When i launch the spotify app all seems ok. But when i want to play songs, only the first song i choose gets played. When i switch song or next song in playlists starts, it wont play. I click the son...
  • mariusbjornor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LG G3 music sounds like a dying robot when i lock my phone

Whenever I lock my phone while playing spotify on the speaker of the phone when the screen goes black the song slows down and sounds like a dying robot. I have looked for answers but i cant find any. Any help would be great.

• Whenever I lock my phone while playing spotify on the speaker of the phone when the screen goes black the song slows down and sounds like a dying robot. I have looked for answers but i cant find any....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Concert Hall setting in iOS

Hello, I really love Spotify. I was just wandering if Spotify could be updated for iOS so that it would have the same equalizer options as the Android version has. My favorite is the Concert Hall setting. Is there a reason iOS and Android have differ...

• Hello, I really love Spotify. I was just wandering if Spotify could be updated for iOS so that it would have the same equalizer options as the Android version has. My favorite is the Concert Hall set...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

PayPal Payment Not Going Through

Hello,I've recently tried to make a payment for Spotify Premium, but my payment isn't going through. I've tried paying with Debit/Credit Card and even with PayPal money but the same issue keeps reoccurring. Basically what happens is that whenever I'm...

• Hello, I've recently tried to make a payment for Spotify Premium, but my payment isn't going through. I've tried paying with Debit/Credit Card and even with PayPal money but the same issue keeps r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • paypal
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help all my music has disappeared off my saved music

I was one the tube today about to put my music on shuffle have a large amount and it's suddenly not there ???

• I was one the tube today about to put my music on shuffle have a large amount and it's suddenly not there ???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ipod nano syncing.

I found multiple articles saying I could sync downloaded music from my subscription account to my ipod nano, but nothing comes up when I plug in my ipod nano and open my Spotify app.

• Casual Listener
  • I found multiple articles saying I could sync downloaded music from my subscription account to my ipod nano, but nothing comes up when I plug in my ipod nano and open my Spotify app. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to transfer to ipod

i am trying to put some halloween music on my ipod and i cant figure out how to sync from computer to ipod. can someone help me

• i am trying to put some halloween music on my ipod and i cant figure out how to sync from computer to ipod. can someone help me
  • dreslola
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS--Spotify, wifi connection problem

For some time now, I've been having troubles with running Spotify with use of a wifi network. I mean the app wouldn't connect via wifi to the account. It works fine though if I use a 4G connection. I've tried some solutions available on the web, but ...

• For some time now, I've been having troubles with running Spotify with use of a wifi network. I mean the app wouldn't connect via wifi to the account. It works fine though if I use a 4G connection. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't share on iPhone

I'm logged onto Spotify with Facebook. So is my friend. We're also each other's friend on Facebook, if that matters. I can "send" him songs via the web version of Spotify but when I go to share and "send to" on the iPhone app, I get the "no users fou...

• Music Fan
  • I'm logged onto Spotify with Facebook. So is my friend. We're also each other's friend on Facebook, if that matters. I can "send" him songs via the web version of Spotify but when I go to share and "...
  • Sl33pwalker
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes