Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Won't play more than one track at a time (iPhone)

Spotify on iPhone won't play more than one track at a time. I have to restart the app to play each song. Also my playlists won't sync - it says that I don't have any and the Starred playlist won't even load. I have logged out and in several times as ...

• Spotify on iPhone won't play more than one track at a time.  I have to restart the app to play each song.  Also my playlists won't sync - it says that I don't have any and the Starred playl...
  • Renauer
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Descargar música

Hola soy Carlos Andrés Morrobel y me suscribí a la cuenta premium de Spotify pero tengo un problema el cual es que no puedo descargar música y no sé qué hacer ya yo intente darle clic a escuchar fuera de línea pero no la descarga y no se porque dura ...

• Hola soy Carlos Andrés Morrobel y me suscribí a la cuenta premium de Spotify pero tengo un problema el cual es que no puedo descargar música y no sé qué hacer ya yo intente darle clic a escuchar fuer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not activated on my iPhone.

Hi, I visited the spotify homepage and clicked on "Try Spotify Premium". I was asked to enter my credit card credentials which I did. Unfortunately it is still not activated on my iPhone. When login to spotify using my iphone and try to play a song, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I visited the spotify homepage and clicked on "Try Spotify Premium". I was asked to enter my credit card credentials which I did. Unfortunately it is still not activated on my iPhone. ...
  • ReggieReg007
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify wont let me login, what am I doing wrong?

Hi there.I have been trying to login to Spotify but apparently my password is incorrect. So I selected the "password reset" option and followed directions as per the email. When I type in the new password and hit enter it takes me to another page whe...

• Hi there. I have been trying to login to Spotify but apparently my password is incorrect. So I selected the "password reset" option and followed directions as per the email. When I type in the new...
  • walsh_claire8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search results unresponsive bug

First search works OK. Subsequent searches do not allow you to click on tracks or choose the ellipsis track menu. i last had this problem about 2 years ago, so I assume Spotify fixed it at that time and reintroduced it recently. Long standing issue -...

• Casual Listener
  • First search works OK. Subsequent searches do not allow you to click on tracks or choose the ellipsis track menu.   i last had this problem about 2 years ago, so I assume Spotify fixed it at t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App for iPad track search issue.

When I search to find a track on Spotify, sometimes I cant click anything in the results menu, such as albums, songs, top results etc. which means I cant get requests for parties that I'm DJ'ing at and cant que up some tracks. Only noticed it today a...

• Regular
  • When I search to find a track on Spotify, sometimes I cant click anything in the results menu, such as albums, songs, top results etc. which means I cant get requests for parties that I'm DJ'ing at a...
  • rmcubed
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Trouble streaming with car Bluetooth

HI,I have jeep UConnect and a iPhone and I can not get my Spotify to stream via Bluetooth or show the text (artist, song, ect.) instead I am using a auxiliary cord. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

• HI, I have jeep UConnect and a iPhone and I can not get my Spotify to stream via Bluetooth or show the text (artist, song, ect.) instead I am using a auxiliary cord. Does anyone know how to fix this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved and downloaded songs not syncing from PC to iPhone 4

Okay, so I have Spotify Premium and have around 800 saved songs added to 'your music - 'songs' that are all downloaded so I can listen to them offline. This is both on my iPhone 4 and my PC. However when I save and download a song to 'your music' on ...

• Okay, so I have Spotify Premium and have around 800 saved songs added to 'your music - 'songs' that are all downloaded so I can listen to them offline. This is both on my iPhone 4 and my PC. However ...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • iOS
    saved music
    songs
    Songs missing ios
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Off line won't play

After I installed the new IOS 9 on my iPod more then half of my songs that I had on my playlist available offline are unavailable offline anymore and I am unable to add new sons and have available Offline is there any way to fix this ? I tried the wh...

• Casual Listener
  • After I installed the new IOS 9 on my iPod more then half of my songs that I had on my playlist available offline are unavailable offline anymore and I am unable to add new sons and have available Of...
  • Manuela1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Tracks not downloading - very frustrating

Having trouble downloaidng songs for offline use, which I need quite a bit of the time. I have plenty of space available; some seem to download and others do not. I was reading on the help section about a maximum amount of songs that you can have, wh...

• Having trouble downloaidng songs for offline use, which I need quite a bit of the time. I have plenty of space available; some seem to download and others do not. I was reading on the help section ab...
  • Manuela1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline playlists

I have problem with my iPhone spotify app. When i try to download a playlist to be able to play offline nothing happens!The playlist doesn't even appear in my playlists even though I know I made it! It only appears in my latest played.And if I someho...

• I have problem with my iPhone spotify app. When i try to download a playlist to be able to play offline nothing happens! The playlist doesn't even appear in my playlists even though I know I made ...
  • Manuela1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline listening
    Offline playlists unavailable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Synced music dissapearing from ipod touch

This isn't the first time I've lost music (there just being nothing in my saved songs) but it's the first time that deleting the app didn't replace it. I spent the last two days resyncing my near 2000 songs (yes that's how long it took) and immediate...

• Casual Listener
  • This isn't the first time I've lost music (there just being nothing in my saved songs) but it's the first time that deleting the app didn't replace it. I spent the last two days resyncing my near 200...
  • startissue
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've upgraded my phone and Spotify won't open on my new phone- any ideas?

I've just upgraded my phone and downloaded Spotify, however when I try and log into my account it says I already have an account and won't open. I have no idea what to do, can anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • I've just upgraded my phone and downloaded Spotify, however when I try and log into my account it says I already have an account and won't open. I have no idea what to do, can anyone help?
  • Hayleymchayley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did my playlist split into 4 versions?

Hello,I went to play my Playlist and noticed that it had been split into 4 different playlists. Does anyone know why this happened? Is there a limit to the amount of songs into a playlist?

• Hello, I went to play my Playlist and noticed that it had been split into 4 different playlists.  Does anyone know why this happened?  Is there a limit to the amount of songs into a playli...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist - Following - My Music - It has all gone wrong

I received my new iPhone 4 days ago and installed Spotify. I am not sure what has happened but it is horrible. It really seems like spotify just dont give a crap about their users anymore. I have been with spotify for years and this iphone version is...

• Casual Listener
  •   I received my new iPhone 4 days ago and installed Spotify. I am not sure what has happened but it is horrible. It really seems like spotify just dont give a crap about their users anymore. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App skips to next track before end

Hi all. I've just updated my iphone 6 to the latest os and now the spotify app to the latest v, and it now doesnt play tracks to the end. Its so annoying!I've reinstalled the app and have gapless playback turned off but the issue persists. It seems r...

• Hi all.   I've just updated my iphone 6 to the latest os and now the spotify app to the latest v, and it now doesnt play tracks to the end. Its so annoying! I've reinstalled the app and have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

I have the most recent update on spotify and I just upgraded it and downloaded the primium and it said it was all good except for the facr when i checked my account it took the money but i dont have premium. I tried deleting the app and signing in ag...

• I have the most recent update on spotify and I just upgraded it and downloaded the primium and it said it was all good except for the facr when i checked my account it took the money but i dont have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • premium doesnt work
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for iOS V 4.0

The last couple of updates haven't shown the release notes, so it's more trial and error now. I have discovered two new "features" which are partly buggy: In Albums and Artits (Your Music) there is a A-Z scale on the right hand side of the screen (to...

• Visitor
  • The last couple of updates haven't shown the release notes, so it's more trial and error now.   I have discovered two new "features" which are partly buggy: In Albums and Artits (Your Music) t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't play local files on ipad

I have done a sync with spotify and my local files are appearing but they are greyed out. How can I play them. I am connected to wifi on ipad and laptop but the songs dont become playable.I created a playlist and dropped them into it from local files...

• Casual Listener
  • I have done a sync with spotify and my local files are appearing but they are greyed out.  How can I play them.  I am connected to wifi on ipad and laptop but the songs dont become playable...
  • diskoteca80
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music photo

İ an listing music in the spotify.I opened the music and throw to down it is under the screen and i can see its name but icabt see its image.1 hours later i can see name and image together but now i cant see musics image and name under the screen

• Casual Listener
  • İ an listing music in the spotify.I opened the music and throw to down it is under the screen and i can see its name but icabt see its image.1 hours later i can see name and image together but now i ...
  • ataunsal
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes