Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

App iPhone 6s

The Spotify's app doesnt work on my iPhone 6 s. I'm a premium account. what should I do? is that a bug or what?

• The Spotify's app doesnt work on my iPhone 6 s. I'm a premium account. what should I do? is that a bug or what?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Statistics / Information

My new iPad wants to log me into the wrong Facebook account. How do I change it to the correct Facebook account? I gave two Facebook accounts. I am a premium member.

• Visitor
  • My new iPad wants to log me into the wrong Facebook account.  How do I change it to the correct Facebook account?  I gave two Facebook accounts.  I am a premium member.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Albums/Music Disappeared from iPhone

So I just updated my Spotify app in my iPhone to version 4.2.0 and it looks like all the albums I had saved are gone from my iPhone app. I checked the web player and they're still there. Not sure if this is related to the update, but seems like a bug...

• So I just updated my Spotify app in my iPhone to version 4.2.0 and it looks like all the albums I had saved are gone from my iPhone app. I checked the web player and they're still there. Not sure if ...
  • GabeJacobs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tries to sync *all* of my music for offline play

Spotify version 4.2.0.1025 on my iPhone 5s (9.0.2) Randomly one day this week Spotify started trying to sync all of my music for offline play. It slammed the storage on my phone and won't stop trying to download/sync my music for offline play. When I...

• Spotify version 4.2.0.1025 on my iPhone 5s (9.0.2)   Randomly one day this week Spotify started trying to sync all of my music for offline play. It slammed the storage on my phone and won't st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Automatically Thumbs Upped

I keep having songs play that are thumbs upped that I've never thumbs upped. This has happened several times in just a few days. Some of these songs I really dislike but you can't thumbs down something after it's been thumbs upped. What is going on? ...

• Music Fan
  • I keep having songs play that are thumbs upped that I've never thumbs upped. This has happened several times in just a few days. Some of these songs I really dislike but you can't thumbs down somethi...
  • Vynomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

how to play spotify on wifi direct with iphone?

I used to conect my previous phone with android and played spotify with wifi direct (conected to tv wich is conected to home theater) but I have an iphone 6 now and I can conect and play photos on tv and music but I cant do it with spotify. does anyo...

• I used to conect my previous phone with android and played spotify with wifi direct  (conected to tv wich is conected to home theater) but I have an iphone 6 now and I can conect and play photos...
  • Mohamma-ka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have premium service and music is on an off without me pausing it....

Two days ago music on spotify is on an off without me pausing it. Have logged into my account to unplugg from other devices and still doing it..... kindly advice what else to be done to fix regular off line streaming please.Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Two days ago music on spotify is on an off without me pausing it. Have logged into my account to unplugg from other devices and still doing it..... kindly advice what else to be done to fix regular o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify at my Iphone

Why when I try to connect to my spotify account in my iphone do not recognize the account? Do I have to create another account for my Iphone and Ipad?

•   Why when I try to connect to my spotify account in my iphone do not recognize the account?    Do I have to create another account for my Iphone and Ipad? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Music/Songs Not Syncing Between Devices

Brief description of the issue: The songs that I'm saving on my iPhone is not showing up on my songs page for my Mac. Basically nothing syncs on my iPhone. I have even added a friend on my Mac, and it shows that I have no friend on my iPhone.Steps to...

• Brief description of the issue: The songs that I'm saving on my iPhone is not showing up on my songs page for my Mac. Basically nothing syncs on my iPhone. I have even added a friend on my Mac, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I deleted my liked from radio play list

How do I get it back because I'm getting tired of having to manually put it on a playlist.

• How do I get it back because I'm getting tired of having to manually put it on a playlist.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Waiting to Download"

My Spotify iPhone app will not allow me to download local files from my computer.Yes, I have tried a reinstall, several times.I have also made sure both my PC and iPhone are on the same wifi.Nothing happened, this has been happening for a day now.Any...

• My Spotify iPhone app will not allow me to download local files from my computer. Yes, I have tried a reinstall, several times. I have also made sure both my PC and iPhone are on the same wifi. No...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant unfollow

I keep getting notifications when someone i followed before updates something. Even though im not following them.How do I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting notifications when someone i followed before updates something. Even though im not following them. How do I fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify issue

New phone & spotify won't let me in says I already have account with this email what do I do

• Casual Listener
  • New phone & spotify won't let me in says I already have account with this email what do I do
  • Schamberger03
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't sync local files from my iTunes playlist to my iphone 6 plus

My ocal files won't synch and kept on Pending..... I have the latest version of spotify on both my phone and mac I have added several files in my iTunes playlist (2 paid albums from 3rd party site) i included 3 screenshots (2 from my mac and 1 from m...

• Casual Listener
  • My ocal files won't synch and kept on Pending..... I have the latest version of spotify on both my phone and mac   I have added several files in my iTunes playlist (2 paid albums from 3rd ...
  • jbscaf
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chromecast

Hello, anyone having problems casting spotify on their chromecast?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, anyone having problems casting spotify on their chromecast?
  • lessak
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

"songs" dont sync when locked (and even not afterwards)

Hi, the following is driving me crazy:- I am listening to any music on my laptop (connected to internet)- when I find a cool song, I hit the "plus" button, to put it on my "songs" list so far, so good: song is added to my "songs" list on laptop - now...

• Hi,   the following is driving me crazy: - I am listening to any music on my laptop (connected to internet) - when I find a cool song, I hit the "plus" button, to put it on my "songs" list ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My songs are no longer available offline!

For some reason I can't listen to any of my music offline. Wifi doesn't work on my phone so I have to use 3G and now I can't download music to my phone. How can I make music avalible offline by using 3G? I've looked online and made sure my cellular d...

• For some reason I can't listen to any of my music offline. Wifi doesn't work on my phone so I have to use 3G and now I can't download music to my phone. How can I make music avalible offline by using...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I found "hidden albums" on Spotify, what's going on?

In this example, you can see two very distinct albums listed for the self-titled album Bayside by the band Bayside, released in 2005. The first one is very easy to access, just search for the album or browse the Bayside artist and select it. Can you ...

• Roadie
  • In this example, you can see two very distinct albums listed for the self-titled album Bayside by the band Bayside, released in 2005.   The first one is very easy to access, just search for th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi devices

Is there anyway , for example. I have the premium. I added it to my husbands phone and mine. And another cell we have.But when he is listening and I go get on to listen to mine ( he's at work. I'm home ) it turns his off or mine. Which ever is listen...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there anyway , for example. I have the premium. I added it to my husbands phone and mine. And another cell we have. But when he is listening and I go get on to listen to mine ( he's at work. I'm ...
  • Tracihamm
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs cannot be played

This has never happened with other albums; I went to search for One Direction's Perfect EP on the app and it didn't show. So I googled it then opened it in the app. I was able to save the album however the song's remained in grey text, i.e. they were...

• Casual Listener
  • This has never happened with other albums; I went to search for One Direction's Perfect EP on the app and it didn't show. So I googled it then opened it in the app. I was able to save the album howev...
  • livenlove13
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes