Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

offline mode iPhone

I can't put my Spotify to offline mode becaus connect is running... how do I disable this, or how can i turn my spotify to offline mode?

• I can't put my Spotify to offline mode becaus connect is running... how do I disable this, or how can i turn my spotify to offline mode?
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album restricted to playback on mobile?

Hi all, Is it possible that an album is restricted to be played at a mobile app? I'd like to listen to the Rio 2 Soundtrack album (https://open.spotify.com/album/3ehRRrkC0MAQ9ihHgxNPF8) but it doesn't playback on my Android app. Desktop app will play...

• Hi all,   Is it possible that an album is restricted to be played at a mobile app? I'd like to listen to the Rio 2 Soundtrack album (https://open.spotify.com/album/3ehRRrkC0MAQ9ihHgxNPF8) but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Songs Not Syncing On Iphone

Local songs wont sync to my iphone, it was working before and has become a problem recently.

• Regular
  • Local songs wont sync to my iphone, it was working before and has become a problem recently.
  • steefquantro
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

App keeps shutting my iPhone off

Every time id try to click on the app it would shut my iPhone off so I've tried deleting it but now even pushing the install button in the App Store makes my phone shut off. Help?!

• Casual Listener
  • Every time id try to click on the app it would shut my iPhone off so I've tried deleting it but now even pushing the install button in the App Store makes my phone shut off. Help?!
  • neto245021
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't recognise both iPhones at the same time

i Have an iPhone 5, called by a name with 5, and an iPhone 6+ with 6+ in the Phone's ID., but Spotify--oh, I have a PremiuM. I need both recognized. As Stands, now,. Spotify only recognizes one at a time;!, But have tried Oh, the device is called, Ju...

• i Have an iPhone 5, called by a name with 5, and an iPhone 6+ with 6+ in the Phone's ID., but Spotify--oh, I have a PremiuM.  I need both recognized.  As Stands, now,. Spotify only recogniz...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

apple carplay and shuffle

Can any one help out, if it is possibe to turn on shuffle play when in carplay mode from the head unit as i can not find it?

• Casual Listener
  • Can any one help out, if it is possibe to turn on shuffle play when in carplay mode from the head unit as i can not find it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription to Premium, Appalled at last ditch attempt to keep my business

Hi Community I wanted to copy for you the email I sent to the last ditch 'premium@spotify' email address, which appeared as I tried to cancel my subscription. I was appalled that having struggled to get any effective technical help for months, there ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Community   I wanted to copy for you the email I sent to the last ditch 'premium@spotify' email address, which appeared as I tried to cancel my subscription. I was appalled that having stru...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album art not displaying in-car after 2015 beta update

Hi there, Ever since I updated Spotify to the beta in early 2015 I'm unable to see the album art when I plug my phone into my car. My 2015 Subaru Impreza was displaying it just fine when plugged in, but the beta was applied and it no longer displays ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   Ever since I updated Spotify to the beta in early 2015 I'm unable to see the album art when I plug my phone into my car.  My 2015 Subaru Impreza was displaying it just fine wh...
  • gravespy720
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Search not working when using mobile data

DescriptionWhen using mobile data, every time I try to search for tracks, I get the 'error occurred' message. A more detailed description, using numbered steps1. Be using mobile data as opposed to wifi2. Use search function What I expected to happenS...

• Casual Listener
  • Description When using mobile data, every time I try to search for tracks, I get the 'error occurred' message.   A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. Be using mobile dat...
  • mjp5196
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! BUG: Scroll and select issues with "Songs" list iOS app

UPDATE AUG 1 2015: Looks like the July 29 update fixed this bug! AWESOME!! When selecting a song from the "Songs" list, large grey boxes separate the songs according to first letter of the first word of the songs. These grey boxes seem to be messing ...

• Casual Listener
  • UPDATE AUG 1 2015: Looks like the July 29 update fixed this bug! 🙂 AWESOME!!   When selecting a song from the "Songs" list, large grey boxes separate the songs according to first letter of th...
  • jessrd1992
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Ford Sync AppLink - Not working ·choose playlist" command

All the commands seams to work but "choose playlist". I have latest spotifuggle 0.7.1 and latest Gen 1 Ford Sync in a Mustang with the last version. Any idea why this command does not show any playlist? All the other commands work perfectly. Thanks

• Regular
  • All the commands seams to work but "choose playlist". I have latest spotifuggle 0.7.1 and latest Gen 1 Ford Sync in a Mustang with the last version. Any idea why this command does not show any playli...
  • tuliotoscano
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved songs and albums missing on iOS

Yesterday all of my saved songs and albums dissapeared from my iPhone. They were all still listed on the Mac desktop player. I uninstalled Spotify, reinstalled and resynced all of the songs, spotify worked for the evening. Just started Spotify and th...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday all of my saved songs and albums dissapeared from my iPhone. They were all still listed on the Mac desktop player.   I uninstalled Spotify, reinstalled and resynced all of the songs,...
  • MrSimmo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add songs to playlists on iphone

When I click on add to playlist, it gives me a selection of my playlists but I can't choose any of them! Clicking on them doesn't do anything.However I can add the song to a new playlist, but only one song..

• When I click on add to playlist, it gives me a selection of my playlists but I can't choose any of them! Clicking on them doesn't do anything. However I can add the song to a new playlist, but onl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS playlist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium purchase via iTunes not recognised in account

I purchased 1 month premium upgrade on my iPad via my iTunes account and got an email receipt confirming the purchase from iTunes. This was 2 weeks ago. My spotify account appears to have no record of this purchase at all. Before posting this message...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased 1 month premium upgrade on my iPad via my iTunes account and got an email receipt confirming the purchase from iTunes.  This was 2 weeks ago.  My spotify account appears to have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Problem

When I put in offline mode a playlist and it downloads all songs I close the app and then all the songs aren't in offline mode help pls

• When I put in offline mode a playlist and it downloads all songs I close the app and then all the songs aren't in offline mode help pls
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify on an iPad 1

Hi there, my wife and I are considering upgrading to Spotify Premium, as we have started using (and enjoying!) it more and more the last few weeks. However, we want to use it via our Blutooth speakers and we don't really want to use our phones or our...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, my wife and I are considering upgrading to Spotify Premium, as we have started using (and enjoying!) it more and more the last few weeks. However, we want to use it via our Blutooth speaker...
  • Mister_Bump
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlists have been deleted

I need help getting my songs and playlists back. I recently reactivated Spotify to Spotify Premium and the songs disappeared. I tried logging in and out again because I read that I could have 2 profiles. I used both my user name and e-mail but spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • I need help getting my songs and playlists back. I recently reactivated Spotify to Spotify Premium and the songs disappeared. I tried logging in and out again because I read that I could have 2 profi...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline sync using Cellular when switched off and connected to Wifi

Problem with Spotify or Apple iPhone6?? I have the sync over cellular switched off in Spotify, but just synced whilst connected to wifi supposedly based on the WiFi icon showing but it used about 1gb of my cellular data. Latest iPhone6 update applied...

• Casual Listener
  • Problem with Spotify or Apple iPhone6?? I have the sync over cellular switched off in Spotify, but just synced whilst connected to wifi supposedly based on the WiFi icon showing but it used about 1gb...
  • TechDave88
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Putting Spotify Playlists on my phone

I was wondering if I could download my Spotify playlists to my phone because I use apps that can play songs through my downloaded songs but I have all my music on spotify. Is there anyway to download all the songs on spotify to my phone?

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if I could download my Spotify playlists to my phone because I use apps that can play songs through my downloaded songs but I have all my music on spotify.  Is there anyway to do...
  • HisOnlySon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes