Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Pioneer doesn't show songs in display.

Running from IOS 8 and connected via AUX, the screen is just blank, is there any way besides showing the info of songs to also change tracks with the stereo? It's a car stereo by the way. Thanks!

• Regular
  • Running from IOS 8 and connected via AUX, the screen is just blank, is there any way besides showing the info of songs to also change tracks with the stereo?   It's a car stereo by the way. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Charges. Twice on different days and one is pending with a Trial Fee

I have been charged not once, not twice, but three times for the month July. All charges were deducted on different days. It is impossible for my card to be charged for multiple accounts, for this is the only account I've created.

• I have been charged not once, not twice, but three times for the month July. All charges were deducted on different days. It is impossible for my card to be charged for multiple accounts, for this is...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • different day
    Three charges
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app crashing upon launch

Hello there Spotify community. Everytime I launch my Spotify app on my iPhone 5S, it immediately crashes after the 'loading elipses' fade out. I opened the application from my phone, then it simply closed!I've tried uninstalling it and re-installing ...

• Regular
  • Hello there Spotify community.   Everytime I launch my Spotify app on my iPhone 5S, it immediately crashes after the 'loading elipses' fade out.   I opened the application from my phone...
  • Tylky
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio New button missing

I have just joined Premium. When I tap Radio on iPad, there is no option to create a new station. Can somebody help?

• I have just joined Premium. When I tap Radio on iPad, there is no option to create a new station. Can somebody help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists only on ios app

Hi!All my playlists are gone on my ios app. On desktop app I still have them. I have logged in with a same id and subscription status is still premium. I can see a couple of my playlists in "recently played" list when I access my music, but when I ch...

• Hi! All my playlists are gone on my ios app. On desktop app I still have them. I have logged in with a same id and subscription status is still premium. I can see a couple of my playlists in "recent...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How does "Available Offline" count files?

Where does Spotify get its "Available Offline" files from and how does it effect the 3,333 songs/device limit?Let's say that I have a playlist with 10 songs, 4 of which are "Local Files" on my desktop, When I save the file for "Offline" listening on ...

• Music Fan
  • Where does Spotify get its "Available Offline" files from and how does it effect the 3,333 songs/device limit? Let's say that I have a playlist with 10 songs, 4 of which are "Local Files" on my de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong songs being played

hello,I have a weird problem. When I go into my songs on the spotify app, whatever I play it plays the wrong song. Example is currently it says "a star is born" is the first song so when I select to play it, drake - 0 to 100 plays. Drake - 0 to 100 s...

• hello, I have a weird problem. When I go into my songs on the spotify app, whatever I play it plays the wrong song. Example is currently it says "a star is born" is the first song so when I select...
  • Davant908
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My friend list is not populating when attempting to share a track with people.

Like the Subject says, I cannot get my friend list to populate with people I am friends with through Spotify. I cannot share a track with anyone while on my iPhone. I have to get on my PC and share stuff from there. I have logged in and out. I have d...

• Like the Subject says, I cannot get my friend list to populate with people I am friends with through Spotify. I cannot share a track with anyone while on my iPhone. I have to get on my PC and share s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can't play any songs and radios when premium free trial expired.

I join the premium free trial for 7 days and today is expired that turn into free account I don't renew the premium and my iphone5 can't play any songs and radios that it always pop up" premium only" dialog I try to re-install it and re-login,It does...

• I join the premium free trial for 7 days and today is expired that turn into free account   I don't renew the premium and my iphone5 can't play any songs and radios that it always pop up" prem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist/Album loading error

Hello, I am a premium subscriber and any time I search for an artist or album it will not load any information. It just says "error occurred". I have tried updating the app, which did not work. I also tried deleting and then reinstalling the app whic...

• Hello, I am a premium subscriber and any time I search for an artist or album it will not load any information. It just says "error occurred". I have tried updating the app, which did not work. I als...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash while Syncing - Touch IOS 6.1.6 and Spotify App 1.8.1.8

I have been struggling with the spotify app since the previous version. In fact it has been a nightmare since the new look came out. I am also running the specs as above. I have tried all the suggestions - including re installing my firmware through ...

• Regular
  • I have been struggling with the spotify app since the previous version. In fact it has been a nightmare since the new look came out. I am also running the specs as above. I have tried all the sug...
  • Theothistle
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Track Time and Display

What happened to the ability to view track time and the amount of time remaining in the song? Also, in the new display, you can't see any information at the top of your phone such as time of day, battery life, wifi signal, etc. Please bring all of th...

• Casual Listener
  • What happened to the ability to view track time and the amount of time remaining in the song? Also, in the new display, you can't see any information at the top of your phone such as time of day, bat...
  • joesuburbs
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Why is my iPod Touch not showing up

I keep trying to add my iPod Touch as one of my premium offline devices, but it won't show up under devices.

Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 2.40.03 PM.jpg
  • Roadie
  • I keep trying to add my iPod Touch as one of my premium offline devices, but it won't show up under devices.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to scroll through Your Music by selecting a letter like on iTunes?

iTunes/Music has an easy way to search your library by selecting the letter on the right side of the screen. Does Spotify have an easy way like this or do I have to continue scrolling, scrolling, scrolling through everything until I reach the latter ...

• Casual Listener
  • iTunes/Music has an easy way to search your library by selecting the letter on the right side of the screen.     Does Spotify have an easy way like this or do I have to continue scrolling...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone app eating 6.5Gs of space.

Hi all, hoping someone can clarify for me. Despite my efforts to play with the settings, delete unused playlists, etc., my Spotify iPhone app (newest version) is talking up 6.5Gs of space and I have nothing saved to the phone itself. My iPad app, on ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi all, hoping someone can clarify for me. Despite my efforts to play with the settings, delete unused playlists, etc., my Spotify iPhone app (newest version) is talking up 6.5Gs of space and I have ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My list of artists not on my Iphone 4s and Ipad

Hello there,I would like to find my list of artists on my Iphone 4s and my Ipad as it is on my Macbook but I cannot. I have Spotify Premium and I thought I could find the same lists when I sign in but it is not. How can I do, can you help me Please? ...

• Regular
  • Hello there, I would like to find my list of artists on my Iphone 4s and my Ipad as it is on my Macbook but I cannot. I have Spotify Premium and I thought I could find the same lists when I sign in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracksprünge

Hallo ich habe das Problem das ich des öfteren tracksprünge habe, so als ob ich den shuffel Modus aktiviert hätte. Da ich zum größten Teil Hörbücher auf spotify höre stört das doch sehr .

• Hallo ich habe das Problem das ich des öfteren tracksprünge habe, so als ob ich den shuffel Modus aktiviert hätte. Da ich zum größten Teil Hörbücher auf spotify höre stört das doch sehr .
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS8.4] Can not install Spotify

Hey all, i tried to install Spotify on my iPhone 6.A week ago i deleted this app because I had no space for my videos on an event. Now I want to install the app and in the App Store I can click on this cloud icon ... then it turns to a +Update icon.I...

• Hey all,   i tried to install Spotify on my iPhone 6. A week ago i deleted this app because I had no space for my videos on an event.   Now I want to install the app and in the App Sto...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify for iOS 5.1.1?

Trying to download Spotify on my first gen iPad and it says I need iOS 6.0 to install. I am not given the option to install the most recent compatible version like I get on other apps. I found the Spotify for iOS 4.0 app, but why should I be forced t...

• Regular
  • Trying to download Spotify on my first gen iPad and it says I need iOS 6.0 to install. I am not given the option to install the most recent compatible version like I get on other apps. I found the Sp...
  • jbaker110
  • Gig Goer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes