Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 30 likes

Premium only shuffles

I've had premium on my iPhone sense august and now it will only shuffle. I'll get the message telling me about the new feature when I pick a song and then it starts playing a random song from my collection. I've deleted and reinstalled, logged in and...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had premium on my iPhone sense august and now it will only shuffle. I'll get the message telling me about the new feature when I pick a song and then it starts playing a random song from my coll...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Mode Cannot Turn Off with Premium Account

Hi! I am Spotify Premium User, and I cannot turn off the shuffle mode on my I - pad... I know the shuffle mode is now a must for free accounts on mobile devices, shouldn't it be a choice for paying users?? Thx!! Spoiler (Highlight to read)

• Hi!  I am Spotify Premium User, and I cannot turn off the shuffle mode on my I - pad... 😞 I know the shuffle mode is now a must for free accounts on mobile devices, shouldn't it be a choice...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app is frozen on iPhone. Keeps saying 'waiting'

HiI have had the premium app for almost a year now. Tried to upload latest version using app store but it's been frozen for over 6 days now. It keeps saying 'waiting' but nothing happens. Help or else I want my money back for these wasted days! Spoti...

• Hi I have had the premium app for almost a year now. Tried to upload latest version using app store but it's been frozen for over 6 days now. It keeps saying 'waiting' but nothing happens. Help or...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

New Iphone User

So today i just bought spotify premium which of course means that im under the 30 day free trial. When i went and purchased premium i was under the understanding that i would be able to make a playlist and choose the exact song i wanted to play. So i...

• Visitor
  • So today i just bought spotify premium which of course means that im under the 30 day free trial. When i went and purchased premium i was under the understanding that i would be able to make a playli...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone 5 massive battery drain

I'm have Spotify running and I can watch the battery drain... Maybe 1% per 3 mins... And phone is hot

• Regular
  • I'm have Spotify running and I can watch the battery drain... Maybe 1% per 3 mins... And phone is hot
  • climbing-Ed
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error code 408

Hi!!I can't log in in my account it says error code 408 and I can't do anything. This is happening since 3 days ago and I haven't changed anything or done anything...what can I do??thanks

• Hi!!I can't log in in my account it says error code 408 and I can't do anything. This is happening since 3 days ago and I haven't changed anything or done anything...what can I do??thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlists

Recently gone on to my spotiffy account to find out that I've lost all of my playlists on account "wchambers1403"

• Recently gone on to my spotiffy account to find out that I've lost all of my playlists on account "wchambers1403"
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Full Volume on iOS7 on iPhone 4S Problem when playing selected songs

For some time now a number of songs when played from my playlists will suddenly cause the volume to jump up to full. Its very annoying, and i am concerned due to my already poor hearing. It seems to always happen when some songs are played from my pl...

• For some time now a number of songs when played from my playlists will suddenly cause the volume to jump up to full. Its very annoying, and i am concerned due to my already poor hearing.   I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

48 hour free trial

I recently downloaded the app and every one talks about the free trail and I didn't get it. Why is this?

• I recently downloaded the app and every one talks about the free trail and I didn't get it. Why is this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error:408

Helllo!!I tried connecting with FB but it gets a message error:408Before i was able to connect and listened to music but now i cantHelp pls!!!

• Helllo!! I tried connecting with FB but it gets a message error:408 Before i was able to connect and listened to music but now i cant Help pls!!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetting My offline devices

Can you please help me resetting My offline devices, A's The kids have been playing around ,,,

• Can you please help me resetting My offline devices, A's The kids have been playing around ,,,
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Shuffle Won't Turn Off

I've got premium and an iPhone and can't get shuffle to turn off or grey out. Any bright ideas welcome as it's really irritating !

• I've got premium and an iPhone and can't get shuffle to turn off or grey out. Any bright ideas welcome as it's really irritating !
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect on IOS

Hi is spotify connect function for IOS still on roll out? because I do not see any spotify connect icon when playing music. Am I missing something?

• Roadie
  • Hi is spotify connect function for IOS still on roll out? because I do not see any spotify connect icon when playing music. Am I missing something?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist folder > all tracks - ordering is bizarre, any way to sort?

Hi Can anyone help me with this, its driving me potty. How can I get 'all tracks' on the iphone to sort more sensibly and less randomly? I have Spotify premium on Windows desktop and iphone. I have multiple playlists (each of an album) within playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Can anyone help me with this, its driving me potty. How can I get 'all tracks' on the iphone to sort more sensibly and less randomly?   I have Spotify premium on Windows deskto...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify crashing on iPhone iOS 7.0.4

Hi all For a while now Spotify is just refusing to function. After clicking on the app, I receive a message saying 'browse is not available in offline mode'. So I literally can't access ANY other page than this - whether I'm connected to home wireles...

image.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi all   For a while now Spotify is just refusing to function. After clicking on the app, I receive a message saying 'browse is not available in offline mode'.   So I literally ca...
  • bturner73
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Simple Features?

First off...I love spotify and their music catalog, but I'm growing increasingly frustrated with their lack of VERY SIMPLE features. I know somebody has addressed these before but I'm a new user that just tried out Beats Music and found their app to ...

• First off...I love spotify and their music catalog, but I'm growing increasingly frustrated with their lack of VERY SIMPLE features. I know somebody has addressed these before but I'm a new user that...
  • JonCr
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesnt work

My iphone app doesnt allow me to use premium. I have a email receipt showing that i have purchased it. How do i get it on my phone?

• Casual Listener
  • My iphone app doesnt allow me to use premium. I have a email receipt showing that i have purchased it. How do i get it on my phone?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fix
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reset Phone

I fully reset my iPhone recently(including all apps and data), in about early December. Before I reset it I had spotify premium and I was paying the $11.99 a month but after I reset and got the Spotify app again, I didn't have Premium although I was ...

• Casual Listener
  • I fully reset my iPhone recently(including all apps and data), in about early December. Before I reset it I had spotify premium and I was paying the $11.99 a month but after I reset and got the Spoti...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I Pod nano 6 Generation

How can i get the Spotify Tracks on I Pod nano ? ^^ I dont mean the local files

• Casual Listener
  • How can i get the Spotify Tracks on I Pod nano ? ^^ I dont mean the local files
  • Snakex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connection error [error 113] on iphone IOS 7

I can't login and always get error 113. Ethier via Facebook or password login. Deleted and re installed app but doesn't work. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login and always get error 113. Ethier via Facebook or password login. Deleted and re installed app but doesn't work.   Please help!
  • tomguis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes