Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

iPad Will not recognise premium subscribtion

Cant get my ipad2 to recognise my premium account.. Tried everything.. Reinstalling, clearing cache, logging out etc.. on my pc i Can see my spotify premium account is active.. what to do?

• Casual Listener
  • Cant get my ipad2 to recognise my premium account.. Tried everything.. Reinstalling, clearing cache, logging out etc.. on my pc i Can see my spotify premium account is active..   what to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing my Ipos

I'm trying to sync my Ipod touch with Spotify but it won't work! I've tried to do everything that it tells me to but it still won't work. When I insert the USB cable my Ipod dosn't show up under devices and i brough the unlimeted and premium package ...

• I'm trying to sync my Ipod touch with Spotify but it won't work! I've tried to do everything that it tells me to but it still won't work. When I insert the USB cable my Ipod dosn't show up under devi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not Working ón iphone

Hi,my premium account doesnt work on my iphone anymore. Playlists are gone and when i try to stream a song it says: "You need a premium account to play this song".Why is this?Last spotify payment: 2321383013 Date: 23/10-12

• Regular
  • Hi, my premium account doesnt work on my iphone anymore. Playlists are gone and when i try to stream a song it says: "You need a premium account to play this song". Why is this? Last spotify...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play Spotify anymore in my Honda Civic after iOS6 update

Hey all, my Honda Civic used to play Spotify flawlessly through the USB cable in my Honda but now when I plug it in it says no song and refuses to play Spotify. Any fix for this?

• Regular
  • Hey all, my Honda Civic used to play Spotify flawlessly through the USB cable in my Honda but now when I plug it in it says no song and refuses to play Spotify. Any fix for this?
  • K-5T0R
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When will my account activate?

I just bought spotify premium and I wanted to know how long it will be before it activates...

• I just bought spotify premium and I wanted to know how long it will be before it activates...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Touch app freezes every time I update my playlists on my PC

I am sick and tired of having continually to delete the app and then re-synch all my offline play lists (plus locally synched files) every time I add and/or move around playlists or playlist folders in my Spotify account on my PC. The problem is ever...

• Casual Listener
  • I am sick and tired of having continually to delete the app and then re-synch all my offline play lists (plus locally synched files) every time I add and/or move around playlists or playlist folders ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App for iOS4 crashes all the time

Hello I have an ipod Touch 2nd Gen, and i am using the Spotify App for iOS4. This app keeps crashing all the time, usually after playing 1-2 songs. I read the reviews on the app store and it seems this is happening to a lot of people. Is there a solu...

• Hello I have an ipod Touch 2nd Gen, and i am using the Spotify App for iOS4. This app keeps crashing all the time, usually after playing 1-2 songs. I read the reviews on the app store and it seems ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App not working on my iTouch

I have a 3G iTouch. Spotify worked fine up until earlier this year when I started to notice that it stops after about 30 seconds on the iTouch. It works fine on my laptop, iPad and Android. What gives re the iTouch? I have deleted and reinstalled the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a 3G iTouch. Spotify worked fine up until earlier this year when I started to notice that it stops after about 30 seconds on the iTouch. It works fine on my laptop, iPad and Android. What give...
  • Johnj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

​          

• Casual Listener
  • ​          
  • iczman
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug report: Visual glitch on iPad if app is started with the screen orientation locked

When I start the Spotify app (v0.5.9.10) on my iPad 3 running iOS 6.0.1 while I have the screen orientation locked to landscape (or to upside-down portrait), the app seems to think I am in normal right-side-up portrait mode. When I adjust the slider ...

• Regular
  • When I start the Spotify app (v0.5.9.10) on my iPad 3 running iOS 6.0.1 while I have the screen orientation locked to landscape (or to upside-down portrait), the app seems to think I am in normal rig...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile App- Can't edit playlists anymore?!Help!

Used to LOVE the feature that I could download a bunch of music into a playlist and then Edit the order of songs on my Iphone while on the subway. Now the edit button only let's you delete songs. Help!!! I'm a fitness instructor and rely on awesome p...

• Visitor
  • Used to LOVE the feature that I could download a bunch of music into a playlist and then Edit the order of songs on my Iphone while on the subway. Now the edit button only let's you delete songs. Hel...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod touch log out

Could you please help me understand why Spotify on my iPod touch occasionally just logs me out when I am in offline areas, thus cannot log back in using either Facebook or Spotify details? It doesn't do it every time, but a few times a week.. When I ...

• Could you please help me understand why Spotify on my iPod touch occasionally just logs me out when I am in offline areas, thus cannot log back in using either Facebook or Spotify details? It doesn't...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Announcement] - Service Outage 19.11.2012

Hi folks. We're experiencing some service issues at the moment which may include but are not limited to login errors or streaming errors. We'll update you here when we're all clear.

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hi folks. We're experiencing some service issues at the moment which may include but are not limited to login errors or streaming errors. We'll update you here when we're all clear. 
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs freeze in online mode constantly

*Premium user, only had Spotify for about a month so I'm a noob* I usually put all my playlists in offline mode since I still haven't got more than 300-400 song in total and hence I have yet to hit the 3.333 limit. However, most of the times when I t...

• Regular
  • *Premium user, only had Spotify for about a month so I'm a noob*   I usually put all my playlists in offline mode since I still haven't got more than 300-400 song in total and hence I have y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify streaming songs that I have downloaded

I'm having problems with my iPhone 4 (ios 6.1.1) using Spotify. I switch Spotify to offline mode, play a song, with cellular data off in the iPhone settings. The song plays fine. Then, when I switch the cellular data on, I use an extreme amount of da...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having problems with my iPhone 4 (ios 6.1.1) using Spotify. I switch Spotify to offline mode, play a song, with cellular data off in the iPhone settings. The song plays fine. Then, when I ...
  • dbfoot88
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not work ón iPhone

Hi, my premium account dosnt work on my iphone anymore. Playlists are gone and when i try to stream a song it says: "You need a premium account to play this song". Why is this? Last spotify payment: 2321383013 Date: 23/10-12

• Regular
  • Hi, my premium account dosnt work on my iphone anymore. Playlists are gone and when i try to stream a song it says: "You need a premium account to play this song". Why is this? Last spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My music stops playing after a while

I have an iPad 2 and on the Spotify App I can listen for a few minutes to tracks that are in my playlists but not downloaded. Then if I select a new track to play it just locks up! However, Spotify tracks that are downloaded onto my hard disk are wor...

• I have an iPad 2 and on the Spotify App I can listen for a few minutes to tracks that are in my playlists but not downloaded.   Then if I select a new track to play it just locks up! &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Sync Issues

I've been using Spotify Premium for a few months on my iPhone 4 (and now 5), but recently had to reinstall the app after I had to have my phone wiped. Upon reinstalling the app, I went to make my playlists available offline - but I'm having major pro...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify Premium for a few months on my iPhone 4 (and now 5), but recently had to reinstall the app after I had to have my phone wiped.  Upon reinstalling the app, I went to make ...
  • EvanR
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes