Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Membership

I just payed for a premium membership, logged out and back in, and it is still not registering. Help!

• I just payed for a premium membership, logged out and back in, and it is still not registering. Help!
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Stay away from iOS 6 beta 4 (Bad Audio Bug)

I suggest that everyone stay away from iOS 6 beta 4 if you want to listen to music in high quality. I have also noticed AirPlay and Bluetooth playback issues as well. (glitching) This is not limited to the Spotify iOS app. I have gotten word from oth...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • I suggest that everyone stay away from iOS 6 beta 4 if you want to listen to music in high quality.   I have also noticed AirPlay and Bluetooth playback issues as well. (glitching)   ...
  • dniq
  • Regular
  • 51 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 51 replies
  • 7 likes

Error: Offline Playlists

Hi there, I keep getting the "Offline Playlists" error that tells me "There was an error communicating with Spotify. Some tracks couldn't be made available offline. Spotify will try later." I'm a premium member on an iPod touch (iOS 4). I've tried qu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I keep getting the "Offline Playlists" error that tells me "There was an error communicating with Spotify.  Some tracks couldn't be made available offline.  Spotify wil...
  • garethmartini
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Synching local files in a specific playlist

I have a very large iTunes library of personal music (DRM Free) that are now in my Spotify local files. I'd like to only include the local files within a specific Spotify playlist when I synch to my mobile - in other words, I have certain local files...

• I have a very large iTunes library of personal music (DRM Free) that are now in my Spotify local files.  I'd like to only include the local files within a specific Spotify playlist when I synch ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

iPhone 4s streaming has stopped working

So I have been enjoying having the use of Spotify on my iPhone. It has allowed me to free up a lot of space by getting rid of a lot of the songs I had on my phone which I could now listen to on Spotify.HOWEVER it stopped working yesterday. I have see...

• Regular
  • So I have been enjoying having the use of Spotify on my iPhone.  It has allowed me to free up a lot of space by getting rid of a lot of the songs I had on my phone which I could now listen to on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not on mobile app

Why do some songs appear on the desktop app, but not on the mobile app? The new Marillion album, Sounds That Can't Be Made, is only on the desktop app and not on the mobile app. Is it a rights issue? Thanks!

• Why do some songs appear on the desktop app, but not on the mobile app?   The new Marillion album, Sounds That Can't Be Made, is only on the desktop app and not on the mobile app. Is it a ri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just upgraded and Iphone tells me I still need to upgrade?

I just upgraded my account to premium and the app on my iPhone tells me that only premium users can listen to music mobile. I've deleted the app, reloaded it and it's still giving me the same message. How do I fix this?

• I just upgraded my account to premium and the app on my iPhone tells me that only premium users can listen to music mobile. I've deleted the app, reloaded it and it's still giving me the same message...
  • Muddro
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Second mobile won´t connect

Hi! I was told that it is possible to use up to three mobile devices with one account. So I thought, my wife could use it with her iPhone, too. Problem: My LogIn does not work. It won´t "connect". Maybe it´s because she has a diffenrent facebook-acco...

• Music Fan
  • Hi! I was told that it is possible to use up to three mobile devices with one account. So I thought, my wife could use it with her iPhone, too. Problem: My LogIn does not work. It won´t "connect". Ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Crashes on iPod Touch When Playing Local Files

I have a single playlist that's only local files. I've been listening to it obsessively on my iPod through Spoitify up until a few days ago. It played fine. Today, when I went to play it again in my car, it played for a second then crashed the app. I...

• Music Fan
  • I have a single playlist that's only local files. I've been listening to it obsessively on my iPod through Spoitify up until a few days ago. It played fine.   Today, when I went to play it a...
  • Nyx
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

albertcat

I want the spotify in my mobile but with lyrcs. is possible to find the lyrcis like musixmatch in computer? and how?

• I want the spotify in my mobile but with lyrcs. is possible to find the lyrcis like musixmatch in computer? and how?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unlimited and home Wi-Fi

Hi everyone. I was wondering why can't we have full acces to Spotify on mobile devices when we are at home, and connected to the home Wi-FI ? I would like to be able to use Spotify anywhere in my house, a laptop is heavy and not really convenient to ...

• Hi everyone.   I was wondering why can't we have full acces to Spotify on mobile devices when we are at home, and connected to the home Wi-FI ? I would like to be able to use Spotify anywh...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It's not upgrading

Hi my account doesn't seem to have upgraded, I've paid and it has gone through but can't get it to work... I've tried uninstalling and reloading but no luck... Any ideas??Thanks Dan

• Regular
  • Hi my account doesn't seem to have upgraded, I've paid and it has gone through but can't get it to work... I've tried uninstalling and reloading but no luck... Any ideas?? Thanks Dan
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working on iPhone 4S

Hi, I have purchased the premium for my phone, but it keeps telling me that I have to purchase the premium in order to play music. I am able to play music on my laptop but not on my phone. Please help!!

• Hi, I have purchased the premium for my phone, but it keeps telling me that I have to purchase the premium in order to play music. I am able to play music on my laptop but not on my phone. Please hel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS premium account

My premium account is not recognized on iOS iPhone app. Please help

• My premium account is not recognized on iOS iPhone app. Please help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium spotify account is not activation

Hello, I have spotify on my laptop as well as my iPhone and just recently purchased spotify premium, although I have paid for it according to my bank statement as well as my spotify account, for some reason I am not able to access the premium benefit...

• Hello, I have spotify on my laptop as well as my iPhone and just recently purchased spotify premium, although I have paid for it according to my bank statement as well as my spotify account, for some...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not complete

I have just started syncing playlists to my iPad and iPhone and for the most part it works but they are not picking up the whole playlists. For example on which has 563 tracks in it appears on my iPad saying it has synced 543 out of 563 tracks. If I ...

• Regular
  • I have just started syncing playlists to my iPad and iPhone and for the most part it works but they are not picking up the whole playlists.   For example on which has 563 tracks in it appear...
  • Cobbyco
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Seperate offline playlist on iphone?

Hi, Just wondering is there anyway to have an offline playlist that would only be on my iphone and one that is only on my PC? Basically I have big playlist of everything but its taking up too much space on my phone. Cheers P.S. my big playlist is set...

• Hi,   Just wondering is there anyway to have an offline playlist that would only be on my iphone and one that is only on my PC?   Basically I have big playlist of everything but its...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited subscriber but can't access my starred music to iphone and ipad

Im a spotify {unlimited ) subcriber and had a problem playing music that I starred in, it always says to do mobile streaming in the deskstop. I can not access my starred albums (music) in my iphone and ipad. Please help.... Thank you..

• Im a spotify {unlimited ) subcriber and had a problem playing music that I starred in, it always says to do mobile streaming in the deskstop. I can not access my starred albums (music) in my iphone a...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files that are not in the Spotify catalogue are not playable on my iPhone!

Hi there,I transferred my local files to Spotify on my desktop and then into a playlist. However, only those songs available in the Spotify catalogue are playable on my iPhone. Those that are not in the Spotify catalogue are greyed out on my iPhone, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I transferred my local files to Spotify on my desktop and then into a playlist. However, only those songs available in the Spotify catalogue are playable on my iPhone. Those that are not...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Delete my account

I tried to delete my account, and I wrote "del" after my e-mail dress in "edit your profile", and then I clicked on save profile, but then it stood that my email address wasn't right. How do I delete my account??

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to delete my account, and I wrote "del" after my e-mail dress in "edit your profile", and then I clicked on save profile, but then it stood that my email address wasn't right. How do I d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes