Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify Crashes on iPod Touch When Playing Local Files

I have a single playlist that's only local files. I've been listening to it obsessively on my iPod through Spoitify up until a few days ago. It played fine. Today, when I went to play it again in my car, it played for a second then crashed the app. I...

• Music Fan
  • I have a single playlist that's only local files. I've been listening to it obsessively on my iPod through Spoitify up until a few days ago. It played fine.   Today, when I went to play it a...
  • Nyx
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

albertcat

I want the spotify in my mobile but with lyrcs. is possible to find the lyrcis like musixmatch in computer? and how?

• I want the spotify in my mobile but with lyrcs. is possible to find the lyrcis like musixmatch in computer? and how?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unlimited and home Wi-Fi

Hi everyone. I was wondering why can't we have full acces to Spotify on mobile devices when we are at home, and connected to the home Wi-FI ? I would like to be able to use Spotify anywhere in my house, a laptop is heavy and not really convenient to ...

• Hi everyone.   I was wondering why can't we have full acces to Spotify on mobile devices when we are at home, and connected to the home Wi-FI ? I would like to be able to use Spotify anywh...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It's not upgrading

Hi my account doesn't seem to have upgraded, I've paid and it has gone through but can't get it to work... I've tried uninstalling and reloading but no luck... Any ideas??Thanks Dan

• Regular
  • Hi my account doesn't seem to have upgraded, I've paid and it has gone through but can't get it to work... I've tried uninstalling and reloading but no luck... Any ideas?? Thanks Dan
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working on iPhone 4S

Hi, I have purchased the premium for my phone, but it keeps telling me that I have to purchase the premium in order to play music. I am able to play music on my laptop but not on my phone. Please help!!

• Hi, I have purchased the premium for my phone, but it keeps telling me that I have to purchase the premium in order to play music. I am able to play music on my laptop but not on my phone. Please hel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS premium account

My premium account is not recognized on iOS iPhone app. Please help

• My premium account is not recognized on iOS iPhone app. Please help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium spotify account is not activation

Hello, I have spotify on my laptop as well as my iPhone and just recently purchased spotify premium, although I have paid for it according to my bank statement as well as my spotify account, for some reason I am not able to access the premium benefit...

• Hello, I have spotify on my laptop as well as my iPhone and just recently purchased spotify premium, although I have paid for it according to my bank statement as well as my spotify account, for some...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not complete

I have just started syncing playlists to my iPad and iPhone and for the most part it works but they are not picking up the whole playlists. For example on which has 563 tracks in it appears on my iPad saying it has synced 543 out of 563 tracks. If I ...

• Regular
  • I have just started syncing playlists to my iPad and iPhone and for the most part it works but they are not picking up the whole playlists.   For example on which has 563 tracks in it appear...
  • Cobbyco
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Seperate offline playlist on iphone?

Hi, Just wondering is there anyway to have an offline playlist that would only be on my iphone and one that is only on my PC? Basically I have big playlist of everything but its taking up too much space on my phone. Cheers P.S. my big playlist is set...

• Hi,   Just wondering is there anyway to have an offline playlist that would only be on my iphone and one that is only on my PC?   Basically I have big playlist of everything but its...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited subscriber but can't access my starred music to iphone and ipad

Im a spotify {unlimited ) subcriber and had a problem playing music that I starred in, it always says to do mobile streaming in the deskstop. I can not access my starred albums (music) in my iphone and ipad. Please help.... Thank you..

• Im a spotify {unlimited ) subcriber and had a problem playing music that I starred in, it always says to do mobile streaming in the deskstop. I can not access my starred albums (music) in my iphone a...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files that are not in the Spotify catalogue are not playable on my iPhone!

Hi there,I transferred my local files to Spotify on my desktop and then into a playlist. However, only those songs available in the Spotify catalogue are playable on my iPhone. Those that are not in the Spotify catalogue are greyed out on my iPhone, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I transferred my local files to Spotify on my desktop and then into a playlist. However, only those songs available in the Spotify catalogue are playable on my iPhone. Those that are not...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Delete my account

I tried to delete my account, and I wrote "del" after my e-mail dress in "edit your profile", and then I clicked on save profile, but then it stood that my email address wasn't right. How do I delete my account??

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to delete my account, and I wrote "del" after my e-mail dress in "edit your profile", and then I clicked on save profile, but then it stood that my email address wasn't right. How do I d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs to my iphone

Do I need Spotify Premium to get all my songs from spotify from my computer too my iphone?

• Casual Listener
  • Do I need Spotify Premium to get all my songs from spotify from my computer too my iphone?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for iOS 5.0.1 stops playing after 25 seconds

Hey guys, an issue just came up really recently, and I've been searching for a solution with no avail. My offline playlist can play any song for exactly 25 seconds and just cuts. It doesn't matter where you start in the song, it simply cuts after 25 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, an issue just came up really recently, and I've been searching for a solution with no avail.   My offline playlist can play any song for exactly 25 seconds and just cuts. It doesn'...
  • Foshkey
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Local Files won't work for me

I have local songs on my computer and they won't import to my phone. I understand the whole wifi way but it still wont working. I believe it has something to do with the fact I live on a college campus. Any tips on how to fix this? Thank you

• I have local songs on my computer and they won't import to my phone.  I understand the whole wifi way but it still wont working. I believe it has something to do with the fact I live on a co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode setting really necessary?

My question is as follows and I'll try my best to not make it confusing to understand. If I am not in "Offline mode" but I have a playlist that I just made "Offline" do I really have to go to the settings button for "Offline mode" each time to avoid ...

• Music Fan
  • My question is as follows and I'll try my best to not make it confusing to understand.   If I am not in "Offline mode" but I have a playlist that I just made "Offline" do I really have to go...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working on iPhone

Hi,Yesterday my spotify account stopped allowing me to listen to music on my iPhone. If I try to play a song on or offline, it tells me I need a premium account. I have a premium account so can't understand what is wrong? I'm not signing in through F...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Yesterday my spotify account stopped allowing me to listen to music on my iPhone. If I try to play a song on or offline, it tells me I need a premium account. I have a premium account so can't...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Tracks sync always says "Pending"

Description Every time I try to sync my iPhone with the Spotify Desktop App (Mac), my Local Files playlist attempts to sync but in the end always says "pending" and never finishes a sync. In the Local Files playlist on the Desktop App there are 883 t...

Screen Shot 2012-09-07 at 10.37.06 AM.png photo.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Description Every time I try to sync my iPhone with the Spotify Desktop App (Mac), my Local Files playlist attempts to sync but in the end always says "pending" and never finishes a sync. In the Lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The only problem is the lousy sound quality

Don't get me wrong, I really like Spotify. Good choice of material and generally good service; but to be honest, the only reason I bought into the Premium service is to ensure that I can listen offline and stream music through my Apple TV. To my 'aud...

• Casual Listener
  • Don't get me wrong, I really like Spotify. Good choice of material and generally good service; but to be honest, the only reason I bought into the Premium service is to ensure that I can listen offli...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Not working

Spotify has been charging my credit card as a premium user and it says I am not upgraded

• Spotify has been charging my credit card as a premium user and it says I am not upgraded
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes