Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Abbonamento

Ho pagato premium ma il mio abbonamento è' ancora free, ho già provato a re installarlo e nn va.

• Ho pagato premium ma il mio abbonamento è' ancora free, ho già provato a re installarlo e nn va.
  • delby78
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloads tab in Libray gone missing

My downloads tab no longer exists in my library. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I have an iphone5s. I existed a week and a half ago. I find this very frustrating and has made listening while driving unsafe. Was this feature removed? ...

• Casual Listener
  • My downloads tab no longer exists in my library. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I have an iphone5s. I existed a week and a half ago. I find this very frustrating and has made listeni...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't play on my iphone

Hi, suddenly after months of using spotify, in off line mode, on my iPhone it no longer plays the songs. So spotify still opens but when I hit play the track doesn't start at all... what coul that be? NS

• Regular
  • Hi,   suddenly after months of using spotify, in off line mode, on my iPhone it no longer plays the songs.  So spotify still opens but when I hit play the track doesn't start at all... ...
  • Microsauce
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Playlists Jumbled

Hi,my songs on downloaded playlists are so jumbled and blurring into each other that I can’t even pick a song.Also when I search the same thing happens.I have deleted and reinstalled and now got a new iPhone X as I thought my phone was the problem bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,my songs on downloaded playlists are so jumbled and blurring into each other that I can’t even pick a song.Also when I search the same thing happens. I have deleted and reinstalled and now got a ...
  • Gypsyflowergirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Playlists disappeared and replaced with playlists that are not mine

I have been using Spotify premium for years and have created a lot of playlists. Today, they are all gone and have been replaced with a handful of playlists that are not mine. I logged out then back in, and deleted the app and reloaded. Didn’t work. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify premium for years and have created a lot of playlists.  Today, they are all gone and have been replaced with a handful of playlists that are not mine.  I logged ou...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists all gone and replaced please help

I've tried everything from deleting app and reinstalling,changing and resetjng password, googled awnsers forever and still can't get any of my playlists back that just disappeared and was replaced with a playlist I couldn't even read the name of plea...

• I've tried everything from deleting app and reinstalling,changing and resetjng password, googled awnsers forever and still can't get any of my playlists back that just disappeared and was replaced wi...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scrobbling stops after connecting to a device

Hello, I have an iPhone X (iOS 11.2.1 (15C153)) with the latest version of Spotify (8.4.28.1104). I am able to scrobble music to Last.fm when listening to music on the phone, but when opening "Devices Available" and connecting to a device (for exampl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have an iPhone X (iOS 11.2.1 (15C153)) with the latest version of Spotify (8.4.28.1104). I am able to scrobble music to Last.fm when listening to music on the phone, but when opening "D...
  • redman755
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can not start app to listen to downloaded music if I do not have a network connection

I live in an area with poor mobil service. I am spotify premium customer. I have downloaded a lot of music. I can not start the app if I do not have an internet connection. I have to rember to start spoityf before I get in the car. Often it takes a l...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in an area with poor mobil service. I am spotify premium customer. I have downloaded a lot of music. I can not start the app if I do not have an internet connection. I have to rember to start ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Devices Wont Reset

Hi I need to reset all My devices as My iphone keep re-downloading my Offline songs. I have went to https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/offline-devices/ but the remove buttons dont do anything? Any one any ideas? Thanks in advance.

• Hi I need to reset all My devices as My iphone keep re-downloading my Offline songs.  I have went to https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/offline-devices/ but the remove buttons dont do anyt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Autoplaying Next Song IOS 11.2.1

I've googled this but the threads on here are unnavigable. Lots of people just saying they have the same issue. There was one thread that purports to have "solved" the issue (this one: https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Spotify-iOS-app-...

• I've googled this but the threads on here are unnavigable.  Lots of people just saying they have the same issue.  There was one thread that purports to have "solved" the issue (this one:&nb...
  • DivinaX
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Carplay: Following Artists=> Browse Albums

Since search isn't avaliable I'm adding artists that I follow to make it easier to find what I want to listen to, but when I click the artist I get no choice in what songs play for that artist. I really don't want to follow all the albums that I'm in...

• Since search isn't avaliable I'm adding artists that I follow to make it easier to find what I want to listen to, but when I click the artist I get no choice in what songs play for that artist. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Shuffle and repeat are reset after skipping a disabled song

I have songs on playlists that have been removed from Spotify. When shuffle play hits these songs, it moves to the next song in my playlist and disables shuffle and repeat, instead of keeping my shuffle and repeat settings. Is this intended design or...

• I have songs on playlists that have been removed from Spotify. When shuffle play hits these songs, it moves to the next song in my playlist and disables shuffle and repeat, instead of keeping my shuf...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'Downloads' disappeared from 'My Library'

This keeps happening to me, and its so frustrating - when I download an album I dont know where it goes anymore. There was always a 'downloads' option in 'my library' and now it has gone. Why?? Was this too simple an option that you felt you needed t...

• Casual Listener
  • This keeps happening to me, and its so frustrating - when I download an album I dont know where it goes anymore. There was always a 'downloads' option in 'my library' and now it has gone. Why?? Was t...
  • LunarFreakonaut
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • disappeared
    downloads
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify won´t accept my username and password even though it´s correct

since this morning I´m unable to log into my account, neither on my phone or my laptop. Everytime I try log in spotify says that either my password or username is incorrect even though I know that its correct for sure. I also can´t just change my pas...

• Visitor
  • since this morning I´m unable to log into my account, neither on my phone or my laptop. Everytime I try log in spotify says that either my password or username is incorrect even though I know that it...
  • vanshaj1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App won't play songs in my playlist

HiI'm using the free version of Spotify but I can't play any music in my playlists. It just skips to another song. I can play it on my computer or if my phone was attached to my PS4, but it doesn't work on the app.Plz helpThanks

• Gig Goer
  • Hi I'm using the free version of Spotify but I can't play any music in my playlists. It just skips to another song. I can play it on my computer or if my phone was attached to my PS4, but it doesn't...
  • Sane2012
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Offline Listening

I am on the latest IOS. I am not able to play offline songs. I have downloaded songs, but Spotify acts like its trying to connect.What am I doing wrong?

• I am on the latest IOS.  I am not able to play offline songs.  I have downloaded songs, but Spotify acts like its trying to connect. What am I doing wrong?
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeat track mode turns on automatically in my car

I have a 2011 Nissan Versa with an iPod connector which has worked fine for a long time. Ever since I updated my iPhone 5s to iOS 10.3.3 every time the next track starts playing it automatically switches to "repeat track" mode so I have to manually t...

• I have a 2011 Nissan Versa with an iPod connector which has worked fine for a long time. Ever since I updated my iPhone 5s to iOS 10.3.3 every time the next track starts playing it automatically swit...
  • zenubio
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

please help. spotify sucks now due to constant skipping/pausing

I tried to address this issue two days ago with a similar thread. Spotify constantly skips songs, jumps forward, backward, and pauses while playing a song, or just quits entirely. I have been told it can be the Apple headphones I use but I have tried...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to address this issue two days ago with a similar thread. Spotify constantly skips songs, jumps forward, backward, and pauses while playing a song, or just quits entirely. I have been told it...
  • Voxitrix
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes