Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Cannot play synced local files

Hello,I have an issue with playing my songs that I uploaded into my account. I would say 95% of the songs cannot start. I don't get any fault messages. The songs just refuse to start even though they are synced into my cell phone.I think this was a p...

• Hello, I have an issue with playing my songs that I uploaded into my account. I would say 95% of the songs cannot start.  I don't get any fault messages. The songs just refuse to start even ...
  • vooogie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with the covers of my playlists

when I change the cover of a playlist from my mac, it only changes there and not on my iphone, does anyone know why?

• when I change the cover of a playlist from my mac, it only changes there and not on my iphone, does anyone know why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Biggest annoyances with Spotify on iPhone

I recently "upgraded" to Spotify Premium. I have to say the iPhone app is just horrid, so many bugs and so few basic features. These are the biggest problems I see with this app as it currently exists. - If I select a song from my list, then lock my ...

• Gig Goer
  • I recently "upgraded" to Spotify Premium. I have to say the iPhone app is just horrid, so many bugs and so few basic features. These are the biggest problems I see with this app as it currently exist...
  • JP01
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

No download tab for iphone

So I was recently added to a family plan and now I dont have a download tab, i can still download albums/playlists but there is no easy way to find my downloaded songs. I have an IPhone 5c so i cant delete the cache and ive updated/re-downloaded the ...

• So I was recently added to a family plan and now I dont have a download tab, i can still download albums/playlists but there is no easy way to find my downloaded songs. I have an IPhone 5c so i cant ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Car stereo controls no longer function after switch to iPhone from HTC One

Title pretty much says it all. Just got an iPhone 6s and can no longer change tracks via Bluetooth connection to my car stereo (Pioneer DEH-80PRS). Worked okay with android, with a few bugs, but still worked. Is this an iPhone thing or an app problem...

• Title pretty much says it all. Just got an iPhone 6s and can no longer change tracks via Bluetooth connection to my car stereo (Pioneer DEH-80PRS). Worked okay with android, with a few bugs, but stil...
  • joshmonger
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs won’t play sequentially from playlist

Hi, I have a premium account with several downloaded playlists. I want to listen to the songs in the playlists in order, but when the first song finishes the app plays from ‘next in queue’ but this queue is not from the playlist I am trying to listen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I have a premium account with several downloaded playlists. I want to listen to the songs in the playlists in order, but when the first song finishes the app plays from ‘next in queue’ but...
  • Lanna315
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Land

can't change the land in the settings

• Casual Listener
  • can't change the land in the settings
  • snygg-elin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium doesn´t work on phone

I have spotify premium account, when i log in on my computer, it shows premium. When i log in on my Iphone app with the same account it shows that i have free account. Please check my account.

• I have spotify premium account, when i log in on my computer, it shows premium. When i log in on my Iphone app with the same account it shows that i have free account. Please check my account.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how do can i transfer 15GB of songs that i downloaded from my iphone 6 to iphone x

hi all,hope i can get some great help here.i have 15GB downloaded sogns from spotify now and i'm changing my phone from iphone 6 to iphone X. i do not wish to redownload all those songs. is there other ways to transfer?

• hi all, hope i can get some great help here. i have 15GB downloaded sogns from spotify now and i'm changing my phone from iphone 6 to iphone X. i do not wish to redownload all those songs. is there...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not playing

I recently just joined Spotify premium but my songs will play for about 5 seconds and then stop, or they won’t play at all. I am running Spotify on my IPhone 6s. I have also deleted the app and reinstalled many times . And restarted my phone . I have...

• I recently just joined Spotify premium but my songs will play for about 5 seconds and then stop, or they won’t play at all. I am running Spotify on my IPhone 6s. I have also deleted the app and reins...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Sync Problems Between iPad and MacBook Pro

Newbie to Spotify, and I need some help . . . I am banging my head against the wall and cannot figure this out . . . I have an iPad AIr, an iPhone 5, and a MacBook Pro running OS X Yoesmite 10.10.1 I have been adding albums on my iPad which show up u...

• Casual Listener
  • Newbie to Spotify, and I need some help . . .    I am banging my head against the wall and cannot figure this out . . .    I have an iPad AIr, an iPhone 5, and a MacBook P...
  • sinfulselection
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Local song starts to play then skips

I just got Spotify and I want to import my local songs from iTunes but I'm having some issues. The main one is that the songs I import to a playlist play for about 0.5 seconds on my iPhone before skipping to the next song. Any help? Also on the impor...

• I just got Spotify and I want to import my local songs from iTunes but I'm having some issues. The main one is that the songs I import to a playlist play for about 0.5 seconds on my iPhone before ski...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Scrolling bar

I have an iPhone 6 Plus and the spotify app doesn’t have a scroll bar, this sucks considering I have a 900 songs playlist, is there a way to fix this?

• I have an iPhone 6 Plus and the spotify app doesn’t have a scroll bar, this sucks considering I have a 900 songs playlist, is there a way to fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t see the video on any playlist

I have been trying to see the video that comes with all the spotify made playlists but it keeps saying it’s not available. Please help

• I have been trying to see the video that comes with all the spotify made playlists but it keeps saying it’s not available. Please help   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini and Spotify

I have Spotify but I am trying to connect my account to my google home mini and it won't. The webpage just doesn't load and Google won't play from Spotify. It will play from my original Google home, which is under a different email address but the sa...

• I have Spotify but I am trying to connect my account to my google home mini and it won't. The webpage just doesn't load and Google won't play from Spotify.    It will play from my origina...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search function not working on old iPod

My old iPod touch has just started to do this whenever I try to search. The offline things work ok, but anything I haven't downloaded already can't be found. It isn't an internet issue, as google still works. Any solutions?

• My old iPod touch has just started to do this whenever I try to search. The offline things work ok, but anything I haven't downloaded already can't be found. It isn't an internet issue, as google sti...
  • paulf57
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with headphones

Hello !! I really wanna know if I'm the only person that have this problem.Every time I put my headphones Spotify gets crazy and passes the song alone or stops the music. It's very annoyng thing because I can't listen to my music as I want.So if anyo...

• Regular
  • Hello !! I really wanna know if I'm the only person that have this problem. Every time I put my headphones Spotify gets crazy and passes the song alone or stops the music. It's very annoyng thing ...
  • aada2011
  • 8 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 8 likes

iOS 11.2.1 Spotify wont stream without Wi-Fi

BackgroundiOS: 11.2.1Carrier: RogersAccount: Non-Premium(Free) I use to be able to stream normally on my iPhone until recently where apple pushed multiple updates. Now I dont know if this is Spotify, Apple or my carrier Rogers who is causing this iss...

• Background iOS: 11.2.1 Carrier: Rogers Account: Non-Premium(Free)   I use to be able to stream normally on my iPhone until recently where apple pushed multiple updates. Now I dont know if t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App Doesnt Work

A couple of days ago i have to restore my iphone, before that the spotify app work whitout problems, the thing is that i download it again and now it donest let me play any song even i log in whit my account, i use the spotify web and everything work...

• A couple of days ago i have to restore my iphone, before that the spotify app work whitout problems, the thing is that i download it again and now it donest let me play any song even i log in whit my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

all I’ve downloaded has disappeared

all I downloaded disappeared and it won’t let me download again. What can I do ? I am paying for my account not to work.

• all I downloaded disappeared and it won’t let me download again. What can I do ? I am paying for my account not to work. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes