Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Every time I lock my iPhone 6s my Spotify starts glitching and playing like a broken record.

For some weird reason no matter what I do I can not get my phone to keep playing the music when I lock it. It starts playing like a broken record and starts making glitching static noises until it eventually just stops playing music. Spotify itself s...

• For some weird reason no matter what I do I can not get my phone to keep playing the music when I lock it. It starts playing like a broken record and starts making glitching static noises until it ev...
  • mattfleaydaly
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pantalla de Inicio

Hola Spotify team, no sé qué pasó con mi teléfono pero ahora no puedo cambiar canciones con la pantalla de inicio, tampoco desde los auriculares. No sé si tiene algo que ver con la app o con el teléfono en si. Agradezco su ayuda

• Hola Spotify team, no sé qué pasó con mi teléfono pero ahora no puedo cambiar canciones con la pantalla de inicio, tampoco desde los auriculares. No sé si tiene algo que ver con la app o con el teléf...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hesabımı Vodafone Red ayrıcalığıyla aldığım kodla premium yapmama rağmen uygulamada free gözüküyor

Spotify ın kendi sitesinde de premium olmasına rağmen hala mobil uygulamada free olarak gözüküyor

• Spotify ın kendi sitesinde de premium olmasına rağmen hala mobil uygulamada free olarak gözüküyor
  • mdenktas
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

ipad app and webplayer down

My ipad app seems to be offline. Restarted app and Ipad still not working. Decided to use webplayer instead and that is also not connecting. I am connected to a wifi network and everything else is working just not Spotify

• My ipad app seems to be offline. Restarted app and Ipad still not working. Decided to use webplayer instead and that is also not connecting. I am connected to a wifi network and everything else is wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 7 Mic issue when receiving/placing phone calls

Hello - hoping someone can help. Apple support says its a software issue.I just got an iphone 7 with the stupid headphone adapter. If i am using spotify with my apple headphones but when I try to make or receive a call the mic wont work until i unplu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello - hoping someone can help. Apple support says its a software issue. I just got an iphone 7 with the stupid headphone adapter. If i am using spotify with my apple headphones but when I try to m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops playing when Messages is opened

I have spotify premium and an iPhone 5c. I've never had this problem before, but now when I open Messages, Spotify will automatically pause. It only does it with messages, not with any other apps. Any suggestions as to what I should do to fix this/do...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium and an iPhone 5c. I've never had this problem before, but now when I open Messages, Spotify will automatically pause. It only does it with messages, not with any other apps. An...
  • trapcitywitch
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Error 404

Having problem while logging in, keep showing error 404 and not working ...

• Having problem while logging in, keep showing error 404 and not working ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle doesn't work properly

Hi guys, When I go to my library I often just shuffle all my saved songs, but recently this hasn't worked properly. It either only plays the last (±) 50 song I added most recently, or only plays songs from 2/3 artists. Quite annoying, please fix! Bes...

• Hi guys,   When I go to my library I often just shuffle all my saved songs, but recently this hasn't worked properly. It either only plays the last (±) 50 song I added most recently, or only p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest iOS update usb not working

Updated to 11.0.3Usually plug phone via usb to car stereo and sound comes from car speakersNow it will it connect and just plays thru phone even when plugged inOnly since this update has problem started

• Casual Listener
  • Updated to 11.0.3 Usually plug phone via usb to car stereo and sound comes from car speakers Now it will it connect and just plays thru phone even when plugged in Only since this update has proble...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local file not showing up on iPhone

Hey guys, I just bought a song on iTunes ("Purchased AAC") which is not available on Spotify, which I then added to Spotify via "Local Files">"Add to Playlist">"New Playlist." I then made sure that this new playlist, containing just this one song, wa...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   I just bought a song on iTunes ("Purchased AAC") which is not available on Spotify, which I then added to Spotify via "Local Files">"Add to Playlist">"New Playlist." I then m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone help me?

Hello everyone,I feel like there's hidden ads in Spotify Premium because when I click on the top left corner of an album to takes me to the Facebook website and it says "About this Ad" and it doesn't even show an ad, it seems like it's hidden? Does a...

• Regular
  • Hello everyone, I feel like there's hidden ads in Spotify Premium because when I click on the top left corner of an album to takes me to the Facebook website and it says "About this Ad" and it doesn...
  • KDtheman
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App Loading

Hello, I can't load the app on my Iphone, I've enough space so it should go well. Do you have any solutions ? Please help me

• Hello,   I can't load the app on my Iphone, I've enough space so it should go well.  Do you have any solutions ?  Please help me 🙂
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify bugg?

Log in button and sign up button don’t work. I have just downloaded the app, I am new to Spotify. I’ve pressed these buttons over and over. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it with no avail. I finally achieved to step away from the log in page,...

• Log in button and sign up button don’t work. I have just downloaded the app, I am new to Spotify. I’ve pressed these buttons over and over. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it with no avail.&nb...
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium issue

Hello everyone,I feel like there's hidden ads in Spotify Premium because when I click on the top left corner of an album to takes me to the Facebook website and it says "About this Ad" and it doesn't even show an ad, it seems like it's hidden? Does a...

• Regular
  • Hello everyone, I feel like there's hidden ads in Spotify Premium because when I click on the top left corner of an album to takes me to the Facebook website and it says "About this Ad" and it doesn...
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 11.0.3 Spotify v8.4.25 on İPhone 6s

Hello I’m trying premium. It’s really good at pc but on iPhone it doesn’t work if I click a home menu or browse(sometimes) menu it says “An error occurred Try again “ and I’m try to solve it1- Go to Spotify.com settings and remove offline devices 2-i...

• Regular
  • Hello I’m trying premium. It’s really good at pc but on iPhone it doesn’t work if I click a home menu or browse(sometimes) menu it says “An error occurred Try again “ and I’m try to solve it 1- Go t...
  • QuiriniusGast
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to login with either Facebook or email

Unable to login through both email and Facebook. Verified that all passwords are correct and have reset my Spotify password before first attempt.Through Facebook login I'm given error code 404. And the previous solution of generating an app password ...

• Unable to login through both email and Facebook. Verified that all passwords are correct and have reset my Spotify password before first attempt. Through Facebook login I'm given error code 404. And...
  • mugglenamehalle
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing downloads doesn't reduce storage space on iPhone 6

For the second time this month I've had to delete and reinstall the Spotify app (6.5.0.1655) on my iPhone (iOS 10.0.2) just so I can free up storage space that iOS "thinks" Spotify is taking up. Today on the "Manage Storage" screen under Settings>Gen...

• For the second time this month I've had to delete and reinstall the Spotify app (6.5.0.1655) on my iPhone  (iOS 10.0.2) just so I can free up storage space that iOS "thinks" Spotify is taking up...
  • Habdank
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify randomly stops playing

The Spotify iPhone app will randomly stop playing or pause the music. This is very annoying, especially as I pay for Spotify Premium and expect a working service. I have noticed this mainly on my iPhone SE when listening to Spotify on the iPhone inde...

• The Spotify iPhone app will randomly stop playing or pause the music. This is very annoying, especially as I pay for Spotify Premium and expect a working service.  I have noticed this ma...
  • Drjordando
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing music on locked screen

Hello. After i took the new update for my iphone i cant control the music while the screen is locked. I know several of my friends have the same problem. Also cant control the volume. Is this becaue of the update? And will it come an update to patch ...

• Hello. After i took the new update for my iphone i cant control the music while the screen is locked. I know several of my friends have the same problem. Also cant control the volume. Is this becaue ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes