Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify randomly stops playing

The Spotify iPhone app will randomly stop playing or pause the music. This is very annoying, especially as I pay for Spotify Premium and expect a working service. I have noticed this mainly on my iPhone SE when listening to Spotify on the iPhone inde...

• The Spotify iPhone app will randomly stop playing or pause the music. This is very annoying, especially as I pay for Spotify Premium and expect a working service.  I have noticed this ma...
  • Drjordando
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing music on locked screen

Hello. After i took the new update for my iphone i cant control the music while the screen is locked. I know several of my friends have the same problem. Also cant control the volume. Is this becaue of the update? And will it come an update to patch ...

• Hello. After i took the new update for my iphone i cant control the music while the screen is locked. I know several of my friends have the same problem. Also cant control the volume. Is this becaue ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Storing playlists on ipad2

I have averaged around 850MB for 70 playlists. Every time Spotify sends an update my storage size has increased up to 3GB. I have since created 10 more lists and storage has increased to 5GB. Yesterday I added 10 songs to an existing playlist and it ...

• Regular
  • I have averaged around 850MB for 70 playlists. Every time Spotify sends an update my storage size has increased up to 3GB. I have since created 10 more lists and storage has increased to 5GB. Ye...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify x iOS 11 trouble

Hello, I use iOS 11 since yesterday.When I listen music on Spotify and I lock my screen, I can't remote the music with my Air Buds. No next song, no previous, no play, no stop. Neither the application shows up on the lock screen. Is it a bug or shoul...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I use iOS 11 since yesterday. When I listen music on Spotify and I lock my screen, I can't remote the music with my Air Buds. No next song, no previous, no play, no stop. Neither the...
  • paev1010
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes
  • IOS 11
    Lock Screen Issues
    Remote control
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes

Pioneer DEH-X7850BT Spotify Input Not Working

This morning I had to reset my iPhone and reinstall everything (including Spotify) from a backup. Everything seems to be working well, except for Spotify via the Spotify input on my Pioneer DEH-X7850BT car stereo. When you try to use Spotify via this...

• This morning I had to reset my iPhone and reinstall everything (including Spotify) from a backup.  Everything seems to be working well, except for Spotify via the Spotify input on my Pioneer DEH...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Brand new user/baffled by Spotify

I want to use Spotify for my work environment, to quickly access albums in my library. So far i feel like a need a University degree to figure out how to save an album to my library! Where is the "save" icon???????Help please. I use iphone 6 and Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to use Spotify for my work environment, to quickly access albums in my library. So far i feel like a need a University degree to figure out how to save an album to my library! Where is the "sa...
  • johnnydiazz
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted Spotify app

I accidentally deleted the Spotify app on my iPhone. When I downloaded it again all of my playlists were gone. How do I transfer my playlists on my account to the app?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally deleted the Spotify app on my iPhone. When I downloaded it again all of my playlists were gone. How do I transfer my playlists on my account to the app?
  • Kdett1013
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iTunes to desktop Spotify to iPhone Spotify

I put some purchased iTunes songs onto a playlist on my computer's Spotify (transferred them there from "local files"). Problem is, those songs are not showing up on the same Spotify playlist on my iPhone. How do I get them there?

• I put some purchased iTunes songs onto a playlist on my computer's Spotify (transferred them there from "local files"). Problem is, those songs are not showing up on the same Spotify playlist on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sorting Playlist by Title on Iphone App

I was able to sort a playlist by song titles on my laptop but it didn't update in my iphone app. Is there a way to sort a playlist by song titles in the iphone app?My playlist is 46 hours long and I will go through each song in order, and some songs ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was able to sort a playlist by song titles on my laptop but it didn't update in my iphone app. Is there a way to sort a playlist by song titles in the iphone app? My playlist is 46 hours long and ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[CarPlay] Music mutes after incoming phone call

Hi!I'm using Spotify App Version 8.4.22.515 on my Apple iPhone 5s with iOS version 11.0.3 and get the following error when used in my 2017 Seat Ateca with CarPlay connection:When I receive an incoming phone call, the playing music gets muted and I ca...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I'm using Spotify App Version 8.4.22.515 on my Apple iPhone 5s with iOS version 11.0.3 and get the following error when used in my 2017 Seat Ateca with CarPlay connection: When I receive a...
  • Dorsetbarry
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffling my library only shuffles songs in the same range

When I have shuffle on and I click play on a song, the upcoming songs are all always in the same area. For instance, if it’s alphabetically and I play a song starting with M, it shuffles through L, M, and N songs only. If it’s ordered by date and I p...

• When I have shuffle on and I click play on a song, the upcoming songs are all always in the same area. For instance, if it’s alphabetically and I play a song starting with M, it shuffles through L, M...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Most of my followed public playlists don't show up in "public playlists"

I need help, I follow 25 public playlists but only two appears in my profile. I've done reinstalling the app and logging in and out of my account but nothing happens. I already have this problems for weeks now And btw i use Iphone 6S

• I need help, I follow 25 public playlists but only two appears in my profile. I've done reinstalling the app and logging in and out of my account but nothing happens. I already have this p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Own playlist doesn't show up in recently played

Hi, All songs/playlists I listen to show up in my 'Recently Played' except for my own playlist. I always have to go to playlists --> My own playlist to find it.Is there any way to solve this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   All songs/playlists I listen to show up in my 'Recently Played' except for my own playlist. I always have to go to playlists --> My own playlist to find it. Is there any way to solve...
  • Burningflame
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no data provided with pioneer head unit

I have had the pioneer avh-x5600bhs head unit for over 2 years with no issues running spotify through bluetooth. Recently updated the app, and now it says no data provided. Still plays the music, but only control that works is volume. Help!!

• I have had the pioneer avh-x5600bhs head unit for over 2 years with no issues running spotify through bluetooth. Recently updated the app, and now it says no data provided. Still plays the music, but...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

login problem with iPhone

I get an error message "you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days" when I log in with my phone. I used to live in Canada, but moved back to the States almost 2 years ago. I deleted the app and changed my country/region and reinstalled the app, but ...

• I get an error message "you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days" when I log in with my phone. I used to live in Canada, but moved back to the States almost 2 years ago. I deleted the app and chan...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

each song stops at the same time

Have been succesfully playing spoitfy on an old iphone 3 and now it stops each song at 1:33 for some reason.I have reinstalled the app - but the problem persists

• Visitor
  • Have been succesfully playing spoitfy on an old iphone 3 and now it stops each song at 1:33 for some reason. I have reinstalled the app - but the problem persists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Whenever I shuffle a playlist on iPhone it always plays in the same order.

Basically whenever I try to shuffle a playlist on iOS it always plays the exact same order. Running the latest OS on iPhone as well if that matters. Thanks.

• Basically whenever I try to shuffle a playlist on iOS it always plays the exact same order. Running the latest OS on iPhone as well if that matters.   Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    iphone
    Playlists
    shuffle
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Official Number® (8OO) 274-9543 Delta Airlines Phone Number(DA Call+Now67)

Official Number® (8OO) 274-9543 Delta Airlines Phone Number(DA Call+Now67) jetblue airways helpline numberalaska airlines helpline numberspirit airlines helpline number Official Number® (8OO) 274-9543 Delta Airlines Phone Number(DA Call+Now67)Allegia...

• Regular
  • Official Number® (8OO) 274-9543 Delta Airlines Phone Number(DA Call+Now67)  jetblue airways helpline number alaska airlines helpline number spirit airlines helpline number Official N...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Delta AIRLINES
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Official Number® (8OO) 274-9543 American Airlines Phone Number(AA BookCall+Now67)

Official Number® (8OO) 274-9543 American Airlines Phone Number(AA Book Call+Now67) AA RR STRU GOOGLE SERARCH HELP SUPPORT NuMBR PHone American American Airlines Flights. And Get Discounted rates. RR STRU GOOGLE American Airlines Booking Number, RR ST...

• Regular
  • Official Number® (8OO) 274-9543 American Airlines Phone Number(AA Book Call+Now67)  AA RR STRU GOOGLE SERARCH HELP SUPPORT NuMBR PHone American  American Airlines Flights. And Get Discount...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • american Airlines
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files on a PC connected to a LAN, not WiFi

After not being able to get my local files copied to my iPhone playlists (they work from my PC playlists), I went through the community topic here (https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/features/listen-to-local-files/). The instructions indica...

• Regular
  • After not being able to get my local files copied to my iPhone playlists (they work from my PC playlists), I went through the community topic here (https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/featur...
  • dub69
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local
    wifi
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes