Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Your Top Songs 2016?

just wondering, is there a way to find the Your Top Songs 2016 playlist so far into 2017? i’m in need of a quick throwback moment rn.

• just wondering, is there a way to find the Your Top Songs 2016 playlist so far into 2017? i’m in need of a quick throwback moment rn. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • your top songs
    your top songs 2016
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't see a PLAYLIST anymore when I use Spotify on CarPlay?

Hi - I updated my spotify app to the latest version and also updated to the latest IOS software and noticed that I no longer can see my list of songs on a PLAYLIST?? Does anyone know if this is due to the update?? Anyway know how I can get back acces...

• Hi -   I updated my spotify app to the latest version and also updated to the latest IOS software and noticed that I no longer can see my list of songs on a PLAYLIST??   Does anyone kno...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Local files playlist not appearing on iPhone

Hi all, Ever since I updated my phone to iOS 11, my mobile spotify hasnt been showing Local Files playlist, which means all my imported songs aren't playing/skipping. Which is frustrating, because the playlist appears on my desktop. Edit: I've tried ...

• Regular
  • Hi all,   Ever since I updated my phone to iOS 11, my mobile spotify hasnt been showing Local Files playlist, which means all my imported songs aren't playing/skipping. Which is frustrating, b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    local files
    Mac
    not appearing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reproduzir todas as musicas

Olá, gostaria de saber como reproduzir as musicas de todas as playlists agora que removeram o botao reproduzir todas aleatoriamente. Era a função que eu mais usava, absurdo.

• Regular
  • Olá, gostaria de saber como reproduzir as musicas de todas as playlists agora que removeram o botao reproduzir todas aleatoriamente. Era a função que eu mais usava, absurdo.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 23 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 22 likes

Starred tracks

Almost all of my starred tracks are gone! I went from like 700 to 100 overnight. I wouldn't even know where to begin when rebuilding. How do I get them back? What happened??

• Visitor
  • Almost all of my starred tracks are gone! I went from like 700 to 100 overnight. I wouldn't even know where to begin when rebuilding. How do I get them back? What happened??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in with my facebook on my Iphone!

It is only in this device that I have this problem. I can log in just fine with in my IPad or desktop.When I try to log in with facebook it opens the facebook authentication of another person (I think it is the person who was the previour owner of my...

• It is only in this device that I have this problem. I can log in just fine with in my IPad or desktop. When I try to log in with facebook it opens the facebook authentication of another person (I th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone update

I updated my iPhone to the most recent update and now my spotify won’t work because it needs to be updated but there isn’t a Spotify update. How can I fix this?

• I updated my iPhone to the most recent update and now my spotify won’t work because it needs to be updated but there isn’t a Spotify update. How can I fix this? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync music does not download anymore on one device

Hello Spotify City ! I'm facing a bug that kinds of bugs me. I have a Premium account and use it on two separate devices: one Android phone and one iPad. Recently I switched the synced music quality to Very High on the iPad, and ever since the musics...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify City !  I'm facing a bug that kinds of bugs me. I have a Premium account and use it on two separate devices: one Android phone and one iPad. Recently I switched the synced music...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not syncing with Ford Sync

My Ford Sync won’t recognise Spotify when connected through the USB port as it advises me to do. Any ideas? My Ford Sync won’t recognise Spotify when connected through the USB port as it advises me to do. Any ideas?

• My Ford Sync won’t recognise Spotify when connected through the USB port as it advises me to do. Any ideas? My Ford Sync won’t recognise Spotify when connected through the USB port as it advises me t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify work well on old iPhones?

Hi. I, due to financial constraints, may buy an old iPhone, probably an iPhone 6. I've heard there are problems with non-Apple services when used on iPhones. It is important Spotify work well on my phone, considering my playlist consists of 900 songs...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I, due to financial constraints, may buy an old iPhone, probably an iPhone 6. I've heard there are problems with non-Apple services when used on iPhones. It is important Spotify work well on my p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No download possible due to 3k files limitation

iOS Version 11.01 / 11.02Spotify version: 8.4.20.535 / premium / familyAvailable free memory on device ~40Gb Hi all,for some reason I can't download any additional files due to the limitation of 3k downloaded files.My acttions:checked number of files...

• Casual Listener
  • iOS Version 11.01 / 11.02 Spotify version: 8.4.20.535 / premium / family Available free memory on device ~40Gb   Hi all, for some reason I can't download any additional files due to the lim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists some artists and albums have dissapeared.

All of the sudden several of my artists I downloaded, favorite playlists and albums are gone!! I tried to recover but it says there is nothing to recover??? I dont want to re load ALL of them again!

• All of the sudden several of my artists I downloaded, favorite playlists and albums are gone!! I tried to recover but it says there is nothing to recover??? I dont want to re load ALL of them again!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPad 1 app

Are there any apps for an IPad v1 available besides the one for ios4. The one I had quit working and when I tried to reinstall Spotify it defaults to the app that requires iOS 6 which the iPad 1 cannot use.

• Are there any apps for an IPad v1 available besides the one for ios4. The one I had quit working and when I tried to reinstall Spotify it defaults to the app that requires iOS 6 which the iPad 1 can...
  • Handpuppe
  • Casual Listener
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify completely unable to connect to internet

So I've been having premium spotify for a year or two, and this problem happened few days ago. I have logged into 2 devices, windows pc and an iphone 6+. Spotify on pc works great as always, however my iphone's spotify cant connect to internet at all...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been having premium spotify for a year or two, and this problem happened few days ago. I have logged into 2 devices, windows pc and an iphone 6+. Spotify on pc works great as always, however ...
  • Darrendelfino
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

automatic dowloands

I don't know why but when i download my songs under albums and then when i go into artists and look for a song those same songs that i spent hours going back and forth downloading are not? but under albums they are?? Doesn't make sense..... Also how ...

• Visitor
  • I don't know why but when i download my songs under albums and then when i go into artists and look for a song those same songs that i spent hours going back and forth downloading are not? but u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Available on Desktop App Not Playing on Mobile (Premium User)

When I attempt to play songs from particular artists on my andorid device I reciveve a message saying 'content not availbe', despite the fact these songs can be played on the desktop app and are NOT local files. To provide an example songs by 'Illy',...

• When I attempt to play songs from particular artists on my andorid device I reciveve a message saying 'content not availbe', despite the fact these songs can be played on the desktop app and are NOT ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Cant play music after losing Premium

I recently lost Spotify premium and as I recently opened up the app, I couldn't play any music. My wifi is fine, I uninstalled and reinstalled, and turned off and on my phone, and it seems that I still can't play any music. I use an iPhone 6. I haven...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently lost Spotify premium and as I recently opened up the app, I couldn't play any music. My wifi is fine, I uninstalled and reinstalled, and turned off and on my phone, and it seems that I sti...
  • isabellawallace
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlist not shuffling or retaining shuffle setting.

Since updating to the newest version of the app, the shuffle setting is not sticking in my iOS app after I select it. I select a song, click shuffle, and if I try to skip to the next track, the shuffle icon is no longer illuminated, and the playlist ...

•  Since updating to the newest version of the app, the shuffle setting is not sticking in my iOS app after I select it. I select a song, click shuffle, and if I try to skip to the next track, the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App tells me I'm "offline" (but I'm not!)

So, this is happening since maybe one month. Mostly when not connected to any wifi (but through my almost unlimited LTE plan), the Spotify App tells me, I'm offline. Restarting the App, the iPhone… nothing works. Just once in a while (I don't know wh...

• So, this is happening since maybe one month. Mostly when not connected to any wifi (but through my almost unlimited LTE plan), the Spotify App tells me, I'm offline. Restarting the App, the iPhone… n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, Sonos Play 5 and iOS 11.0.2

I have a Sonos Play 5.I use my iPhone/iPad as music controller for Spotify. I do not use the Sonos app for playing music. When closing Spotify the music is still playing. I found out it’s not the buffer, but the musical control panel in iOS 11 which ...

• Music Fan
  • I have a Sonos Play 5. I use my iPhone/iPad as music controller for Spotify. I do not use the Sonos app for playing music.   When closing Spotify the music is still playing. I found out it’s ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes