Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume is low on iPhone 6s

I usually only use Spotify on my iPhone via Bluetooth to my truck, and the volume is extremely low. I use Amazon Music, Soundcloud, and Apple music, which are all fine.For reference, Amazon Music, Soundcloud, and Apple music all have the same volumes...

• I usually only use Spotify on my iPhone via Bluetooth to my truck, and the volume is extremely low.   I use Amazon Music, Soundcloud, and Apple music, which are all fine. For reference, Amazo...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Button to accept new terms and conditions?

I got a notification to accept the new terms and conditions for the United States a few days ago and I clicked "not now". However it hasn't popped up in a few days and I need to accept it otherwise I think it said it's going to stop my account or som...

• I got a notification to accept the new terms and conditions for the United States a few days ago and I clicked "not now". However it hasn't popped up in a few days and I need to accept it otherwise I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Casting from phone to speakers

I have been casting my spotify music from my phone to my speakers for over a year now. It's my only source of music and I have a home office. Today it wouldn't let me cast claiming I need a Premium account. Anyone have any information? Sad to have lo...

• I have been casting my spotify music from my phone to my speakers for over a year now. It's my only source of music and I have a home office.   Today it wouldn't let me cast claiming I ne...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Heruntergeladene Dateien laden nicht mehr

Guten Abend Ich habe ein Problem mit dem runterladen von Songs. Ich bekomme die Nachricht, dass herunterladen der Inhalte nicht möglich ist aufgrund der Speicherkapazitäten ... oder so ähnlich ... aber ich hab noch mehr als genug Speicherplatz. Ich h...

• Guten Abend 👋🏼 Ich habe ein Problem mit dem runterladen von Songs. Ich bekomme die Nachricht, dass herunterladen der Inhalte nicht möglich ist aufgrund der Speicherkapazitäten ... oder so ähnlich ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify travando

Não consigo ouvir uma musica seuqer sem que o app trave, quando trava tenho que desligar meu aparelho para que volte a funcionar, tenho o plano familiar premium e não consigo utilizar. Quando trava fica sem som ou com amusica acelerada, ja testei e n...

• Não consigo ouvir uma musica seuqer sem que o app trave, quando trava tenho que desligar meu aparelho para que volte a funcionar, tenho o plano familiar premium e não consigo utilizar. Quando trava f...
  • sidneilima_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

start offline mode - immediately told Go Online Within 13 Days

Problem in detail: using spotify premium in online mode on two devices, as soon as I toggle offline mode on either one, it displays I have to go online in 13 days. I have no other devices logged in on the link at https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/account...

• Casual Listener
  • Problem in detail: using spotify premium in online mode on two devices, as soon as I toggle offline mode on either one, it displays I have to go online in 13 days. I have no other devices l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs don't continue to play

Does anyone know how to fix the issue with songs not continue playing on any album? I'll be listening to a song, then when it ends, it doesn't start the next song. Very inconvenient. It used to work, but then over the weekend, it just stopped.

• Does anyone know how to fix the issue with songs not continue playing on any album?  I'll be listening to a song, then when it ends, it doesn't start the next song.  Very inconvenient. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I-phone and I-pad with Spotify and Volvo Sensus using Lightning

Hi Chris,You have got this totally wrong you wrote in the original Therese.In our cars there are no headsets involved. So when you are talking aboutupgrading the headset it is not applicable.So how you can close this issue is actually quite embarrasi...

• Regular
  •  Hi Chris, You have got this totally wrong you wrote in the original Therese. In our cars there are no headsets involved. So when you are talking about upgrading the headset it is not appli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i undo delete saved songs?

Hello!I have Spotify Premium and spend a lot of time offline, so i often have a few albums saved to play regardless. The problem is, it seems incredibly easy to accidentally delete a saved song --- it has already happened to me twice!The app doesn't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have Spotify Premium and spend a lot of time offline, so i often have a few albums saved to play regardless. The problem is, it seems incredibly easy to accidentally delete a saved song -...
  • michaelmf-br
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Local files from PC don't show up on iPhone

Okay so I have a premium account and I've had my local files synced on my iPhone for the longest time. Now when I got to add ONE single song from offline to my playlist, ALL of my local music just disappears from my playlist. Not just greyed out, com...

• Okay so I have a premium account and I've had my local files synced on my iPhone for the longest time. Now when I got to add ONE single song from offline to my playlist, ALL of my local music just di...
  • cri-baby
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • local files
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How to get Spotify to stop playing through USB?

I'm trying to charge my phone in the car while listening to music from Spotify through my headphones but it says that it is playing through "USB out". How can I switch the playback to headphones instead?

• I'm trying to charge my phone in the car while listening to music from Spotify through my headphones but it says that it is playing through "USB out". How can I switch the playback to headphones inst...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs keep geting deleted

Anyone else having this problem?All my downloaded songs keep getting deleted every couple of weeks.It's fing frustrating!!

• Anyone else having this problem? All my downloaded songs keep getting deleted every couple of weeks. It's fing frustrating!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! BMW Connected drive has limited functionality since Spotify app update

This looks to be the same issue as the Mini is having, since in essence they are the same BMW system, but thought i would start a new post for BMW owners. I have a BMW i3 with the ConnectedDrive system. Currently when i connect my iPhone to the car v...

Spotify Error.PNG
  • Regular
  • This looks to be the same issue as the Mini is having, since in essence they are the same BMW system, but thought i would start a new post for BMW owners.   I have a BMW i3 with the ConnectedD...
  • smartroadster
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify makes iPhone battery drain really fast?

I've been an iPhone 6 user for exactly two months now, but I've been using Spotify on my iPhone for about a month and a half. For the past day or two, Spotify has made my iPhone heat up really quickly, meaning that it causes the battery to brain real...

• Music Fan
  • I've been an iPhone 6 user for exactly two months now, but I've been using Spotify on my iPhone for about a month and a half. For the past day or two, Spotify has made my iPhone heat up really quickl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • battery
    draining
    heating
    iOS
    iphone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei boleto,mas não liberaram o premium

Estou pagando o spotify há 2 meses e não estou tendo privilégio nenhum. Não consigo baixar musicas e nem álbuns mesmo estando online. Preciso de internet para ouvi-las. Quando aperto em "BAIXAR" aparece o que está em anexo, mas não adianta nada, pois...

• Estou pagando o spotify há 2 meses e não estou tendo privilégio nenhum. Não consigo baixar musicas e nem álbuns mesmo estando online. Preciso de internet para ouvi-las. Quando aperto em "BAIXAR" apar...
  • Elvis4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading playlists

I changed from android to iPhone and I'm trying to download my playlist but it keeps stopping and it's a long way from being finished, is there a way to fix this or am I going to have to watch it the entire time, i have 1,015 songs with 900 to go

• I changed from android to iPhone and I'm trying to download my playlist but it keeps stopping and it's a long way from being finished, is there a way to fix this or am I going to have to watch it the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't play songs in playlist

I have a free account on iOS and when I try to play my playlist it doesn't play any songs on said playlist. I've tried turning on and off the loop button (lower right corner) and turning off auto play - I also have more than 12 songs in the playlist....

• Visitor
  • I have a free account on iOS and when I try to play my playlist it doesn't play any songs on said playlist. I've tried turning on and off the loop button (lower right corner) and turning off auto pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes