Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

Local files disappeared

I had local files on my desktop synced to my iPhone 6s, but yesterday they all went grey and now I can't play them. I've tried making new playlists and syncing them again countless times but it's not working. I have 20gb of storage on my phone so tha...

• I had local files on my desktop synced to my iPhone 6s, but yesterday they all went grey and now I can't play them. I've tried making new playlists and syncing them again countless times but it's not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Modo aleatorio

No puedo escuchar mi música del modo que quiero, solo reproduce de modo aleatorio a pesar de seleccionar modo off del icono de flechas cruzadas. Puede ser que cuando los baje también seleccione el modo "Agregar a la cola"?

• No puedo escuchar mi música del modo que quiero, solo reproduce de modo aleatorio a pesar de seleccionar modo off del icono de flechas cruzadas. Puede ser que cuando los baje también seleccione el mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Other tunes being played on a saved album

Hi, I am very new to this. I have searched for and saved the Amen Corner album "Round Amen Corner with bonus tracks".I've tried playing it twice now as Shuffle. When I go to my Library to play it, it starts playing A/C and then I get artists like the...

• Hi, I am very new to this. I have searched for and saved the Amen Corner album "Round Amen Corner with bonus tracks". I've tried playing it twice now as Shuffle. When I go to my Library to play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Music

So I listen to Spotify on my iPod touch and sometimes my music stops playing and says "Playing on headphones" when none are connected. Please help and closing the app doesn't solve it.

• So I listen to Spotify on my iPod touch and sometimes my music stops playing and says "Playing on headphones" when none are connected. Please help and closing the app doesn't solve it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Always Offline

iOS 9.3.3The app has Offline in Playback on at start up and I want to change that

• iOS 9.3.3 The app has Offline in Playback on at start up and I want to change that
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

missing playlist

I created a playlist while i was in the US and when i returned to Canada I can not find the playlist. I have looked and i do not have any deleted playlists to restore. How can i get the playlist i created back?

• Casual Listener
  • I created a playlist while i was in the US and when i returned to Canada I can not find the playlist.   I have looked and i do not have any deleted playlists to restore.  How can i get the ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CarPlay Issues

Apple CarPlay is extremely buggy with Spotify. I only seem to have problems with Spotify and not other CarPlay apps that I use. Does Spotify have any plans to fix this? Spotify rarely works when I first start it up. The app won't load properly or it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Apple CarPlay is extremely buggy with Spotify. I only seem to have problems with Spotify and not other CarPlay apps that I use. Does Spotify have any plans to fix this?   Spotify rarely works ...
  • brianrod
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! delete downloaded songs

How do i delete songs that I have downloaded from Spotify to play offline when there is no option to go offline?

• Casual Listener
  • How do i delete songs that I have downloaded from Spotify to play offline when there is no option to go offline?
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deleting music

Since upgrading to an iPhone 7 every time I turn my phone off I am logged out of Spotify and all my downloaded playlists are deleted meaning I have to re download the songs again. I have rebooted, restored my iPhone, reinstalled spotify and deleted a...

• Since upgrading to an iPhone 7 every time I turn my phone off I am logged out of Spotify and all my downloaded playlists are deleted meaning I have to re download the songs again. I have rebooted, re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads entry in Your Library menu missing for Family account

I have recently purchased the Family account for myself and my girlfriend. We both are able to download songs for offline use but in my iOS app I have Downloads entry in Your Library menu but on her iPhone this entry doesn't appear. Is there a fix?

• I have recently purchased the Family account for myself and my girlfriend. We both are able to download songs for offline use but in my iOS app I have Downloads entry in Your Library menu but on her ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The music on my iPad works but it doesn't on my phone.

On my phone I can't play music it won't let me choose a song and the names of the songs are in grey. But it works fine on my laptop and iPad.

• On my phone I can't play music it won't let me choose a song and the names of the songs are in grey. But it works fine on my laptop and iPad.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song list starts over

This is a puzzler, I cannot figure it out.Every morning when I go to work, I jump in the truck and it auto connects to Bluetooth, which starts Spotify. This is usually the last normal thing that happens. Spotify will finish the last song it was playi...

• This is a puzzler, I cannot figure it out. Every morning when I go to work, I jump in the truck and it auto connects to Bluetooth, which starts Spotify. This is usually the last normal thing that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account used by someone else

Hey y'all,first of all i want to apologise for my bad english but i really hope that someone is able to help me. A person that i know uses my Account. I changed my email and password but how do i know that this person can still hear music because he ...

• Hey y'all, first of all i want to apologise for my bad english but i really hope that someone is able to help me. A person that i know uses my Account. I changed my email and password but how do i k...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see artists saved in my music.

So i have hundreds of songs saved in my music. I can see the songs, I can see the albums, but I cant view my music sorted by artist. Thus, I cannot listen to my saved songs from a particular artist. I have had this problem for months and I am ready t...

• Casual Listener
  • So i have hundreds of songs saved in my music. I can see the songs, I can see the albums, but I cant view my music sorted by artist. Thus, I cannot listen to my saved songs from a particular artist. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see my Artists list

Brief description of the issue:When I select Artist in the list, I get an empty view saying that I have no Artists and it offers me to Browse some. Wrong. I have a ton of artists saved. I just can't remove the filter I have selected before frome that...

• Casual Listener
  • Brief description of the issue: When I select Artist in the list, I get an empty view saying that I have no Artists and it offers me to Browse some. Wrong. I have a ton of artists saved. I just can'...
  • ianlestat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • bug artist
    bug list
    filter
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

:)

I think my issue has sorted itself out, but I’m not sure how to delete this post...

• I think my issue has sorted itself out, but I’m not sure how to delete this post...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Lowering phone volume from computer?

Concept: Me, cozy in my blanket cocoon, using my computer to browse Spotify. I'm playing music through my phone that's hooked up to speakers across the room. When I try to lower the volume on my phone from my computer, nothing happens. It works perfe...

• Regular
  • Concept: Me, cozy in my blanket cocoon, using my computer to browse Spotify. I'm playing music through my phone that's hooked up to speakers across the room. When I try to lower the volume on my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Ipad outside the USA

I have a USA based Spotify account, but am currently living outside the USA. I just bought a new ipad and because the apple id I have is outside the USA, It won't let me download the Spotify app.....I'm afraid to change the copuntry in my apple id fo...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a USA based Spotify account,  but am currently living outside the USA. I just bought a new ipad and because the apple id I have is outside the USA, It won't let me download the Spotify ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting disconnected as someone else is using my account

I have logged into my account and cleared everything, logged in again and am still getting forced off

• Casual Listener
  • I have logged into my account and cleared everything, logged in again and am still getting forced off
  • Motonanny
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes