Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

All my downloaded music gets deleted from time to time

Ok, this happened to me for the fifth time (two times in this month) and I am really annoyed: From time to time, I wake up go out and figure out that ALL my downloaded music has gone and I have to redownload all my songs. This is really annoying and ...

• Music Fan
  • Ok, this happened to me for the fifth time (two times in this month) and I am really annoyed:   From time to time, I wake up go out and figure out that ALL my downloaded music has gone and I h...
  • 3ugeene
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artwork

So recently I'm started using my iPhone 6s Plus with Spotify one thing I noticed that is a bit of a tedious bother is that there is no artwork separating albums when searching under artists in my library. My buddy who has premium just like myself but...

• Casual Listener
  • So recently I'm started using my iPhone 6s Plus with Spotify one thing I noticed that is a bit of a tedious bother is that there is no artwork separating albums when searching under artists in my lib...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Clearlink elevate your career ad

Everytime the clearlink ad comes on my chromecast breaks. It doesn't play the ad and it's just stuck there. I have restarted my device and unplugged the chromecast, but nothing works.

• Everytime the clearlink ad comes on my chromecast breaks. It doesn't play the ad and it's just stuck there. I have restarted my device and unplugged the chromecast, but nothing works.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 phones 1 only on wifi no SIM

Just signed up for Spotify premium. I can log on with my iPhone SE no problem but when I try to login with an old iPhone 5C that I have hooked up to my stero which I was intending to stream from when at home it won't let me log in, I click on the log...

• Just signed up for Spotify premium. I can log on with my iPhone SE no problem but when I try to login with an old iPhone 5C that I have hooked up to my stero which I was intending to stream from when...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Itunes playlists appear empty on my Iphone

Hi,A few weeks ago I my imported playlists (from Itunes) would appear empty on spotify in my iphone, after a while or closing the app would make the songs appear again. But since a week ago or so the playlists are always empty, I have reinstalled the...

• Visitor
  • Hi, A few weeks ago I my imported playlists (from Itunes) would appear empty on spotify in my iphone, after a while or closing the app would make the songs appear again.   But since a week ag...
  • djmarfmarf
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • iOS
    iphone
    itunes
    not working
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Problema com reprodução offline

Tenho a conta premium e todas as músicas que eu faço download quando estou offline elas não reproduzem mesmo que apareça a setinha verde de baixado. Já reinstalei o aplicativo mas isso piorou pq as musicas que antes ainda tocavam agora nenhuma mais r...

• Tenho a conta premium e todas as músicas que eu faço download quando estou offline elas não reproduzem mesmo que apareça a setinha verde de baixado. Já reinstalei o aplicativo mas isso piorou pq as m...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

all my downloaded saved albums have been deleted

This is not the first time this has happened. All my saved albums that were downloaded are now saved, but not downloaded. I have also noticed (before albums were mysteriously deleted) an inconsistancy between the 'download' switch and the 'downloaded...

• This is not the first time this has happened. All my saved albums that were downloaded are now saved, but not downloaded. I have also noticed (before albums were mysteriously deleted) an inconsi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium user switch from android to iphone

I have been a premium user for years. I recently switched from android to iphone. I downloaded spotify on ios and logged in. I am being solicited to Get premium, which is strange considering my account is payed for premium. Further, none of my playli...

• I have been a premium user for years.  I recently switched from android to iphone.  I downloaded spotify on ios and logged in.  I am being solicited to Get premium, which is strange co...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle and repeat won't stay active

So, despite the fact that shuffle isn't as random as one could hope for, I'm still a major user of the function as I prefer the random setting to the forced order of the playlists. But lately every time my spotify has been idle for some time and need...

• So, despite the fact that shuffle isn't as random as one could hope for, I'm still a major user of the function as I prefer the random setting to the forced order of the playlists. But lately every t...
  • FuturePants
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Interfering with another user

Hi, For the second time I'm intefering with another user. In the airplane another user was taking over my spotify while I was still connected with the internet. I needed to press play over and over again. The app kept telling me that I was listening ...

• Hi,   For the second time I'm intefering with another user. In the airplane another user was taking over my spotify while I was still connected with the internet. I needed to press p...
  • dirty_harry192
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod 4th generation

So I plan on getting an iPod because I'm running out of storage on my phone..now I've been looking on kijiji and I'm planning on getting an iPod 4th gen but I'm concerned Spotify may not work on it?? Does anyone have an iPod 4th gen they can maybe ch...

• So I plan on getting an iPod because I'm running out of storage on my phone.. now I've been looking on kijiji and I'm planning on getting an iPod 4th gen but I'm concerned Spotify may not work on it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod 7 Sync

We just bought our son SPotify becuase the following artilce says it will work with his Nano 7 https://news.spotify.com/us/2011/05/04/spotify-says-hello-to-the-ipod/ But the 7 is not synching How do I get the nano 7 to synch to Spotify?

• We just bought our son SPotify becuase the following artilce says it will work with his Nano 7 https://news.spotify.com/us/2011/05/04/spotify-says-hello-to-the-ipod/   But the 7 is not sy...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover won't open on iPhone

I get the message "Spotify can't open this type of link on this device"After demonstrating the breadth of my IT knowledge (i.e., turning it off and then on again) rebooting the app, rebooting my phone, updating iOS, I'm still getting this message. Wh...

• I get the message "Spotify can't open this type of link on this device" After demonstrating the breadth of my IT knowledge (i.e., turning it off and then on again) rebooting the app, rebooting my ph...
  • Chrisfullermd
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Payment

Hello, I used to pay for Spotify Premium through Globe (Philippines) but now they've discontinued that service and directed me to use my mobile number to pay. Now, when I try to register, it says that my mobile number could not be validated. Is there...

• Hello, I used to pay for Spotify Premium through Globe (Philippines) but now they've discontinued that service and directed me to use my mobile number to pay. Now, when I try to register, it says tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Extremely high data usage on iphone

Since April, I have been experiencing a huge spike in data usage due to the spotify premium app on my iphone. This never used to be an issue, and my listening habits have not changed. I stream on my phone for maybe 20-30 minutes a day. This should no...

• Casual Listener
  • Since April, I have been experiencing a huge spike in data usage due to the spotify premium app on my iphone.  This never used to be an issue, and my listening habits have not changed.  I s...
  • jackstark
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • data usage
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged twice per month

Could someone contact me!This isn't right paying $9.99 twice. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Could someone contact me! This isn't right paying $9.99 twice. Thank you
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No Play Queue button?

I have an iphone and there's no play queue? It shows up on my mac laptop but when I switch it to my phone there's no way to view what's going to play next. Maybe I'm just blind but I really can't find any way to view it. It's not in the upper right h...

• I have an iphone and there's no play queue? It shows up on my mac laptop but when I switch it to my phone there's no way to view what's going to play next. Maybe I'm just blind but I really can't fin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Genius

Genius keep showing me the story behind the song but i only want to see lyrics and its blocking it with useless info how can i make it only show lyrics

• Genius keep showing me the story behind the song but i only want to see lyrics and its blocking it with useless info how can i make it only show lyrics
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on mobile

I just updated to premium on the actual website but it won't register on the mobile app. I've logged in and out twice and uninstalled then reinstalled the app but nothing is registering he premium features

• Visitor
  • I just updated to premium on the actual website but it won't register on the mobile app. I've logged in and out twice and uninstalled then reinstalled the app but nothing is registering he premium fe...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes