Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Sorting by Artist mixes up albums

On my mobile app, I sort my playlist by artist.For the years that I have used the app, this sorts everything on my playlist by artist and keeps each artist's albums in chronological order. However, today I sorted my playlist by artist, and everything...

• On my mobile app, I sort my playlist by artist. For the years that I have used the app, this sorts everything on my playlist by artist and keeps each artist's albums in chronological order.  H...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    bug
    iphone
    mixes
    sorting
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Ford Touch/Sync2 must press play after skipping a song using USB

Ford MyTouch v3.10.16180.ea.0_product and spotify 8.4.3.884 on iOS 10.3.2. Playing over USB. Skip button on the My Ford Touch, swiping on the phone, or next button on the phone requires pressing play to start the next track.

• Casual Listener
  • Ford MyTouch v3.10.16180.ea.0_product and spotify 8.4.3.884 on iOS 10.3.2.   Playing over USB.  Skip button on the My Ford Touch, swiping on the phone, or next button on the phone require...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly doesn't open anymore on my iPhone.

I used Discover weekly very often, but now I can't open the application anymore on my Iphone. I get the message 'Spotify can't open the link on this device'. On my computer (Macbook) I don't have any problems. I can perfectly open the Discover Weekly...

• Casual Listener
  • I used Discover weekly very often, but now I can't open the application anymore on my Iphone. I get the message 'Spotify can't open the link on this device'.   On my computer (Macbook) I don't...
  • MichaelBodhi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline

Even when I'm connected to the internet it tells me I have to go online. I have my playback set as online and my data turned on but I'm still getting the notification.

• Even when I'm connected to the internet it tells me I have to go online. I have my playback set as online and my data turned on but I'm still getting the notification.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggested tracks on playlist

I haven't used Spotify in a while, but I came back to it today and tried playing my musicals playlist. I've never had any problems with it before since it's about 56 songs long from around 21 different musicals, but even so I kept getting suggested t...

• I haven't used Spotify in a while, but I came back to it today and tried playing my musicals playlist. I've never had any problems with it before since it's about 56 songs long from around 21 differe...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloading

When I download a song on wifi, then go into a non wifi zone sometimes the songs aren't downloaded.

• When I download a song on wifi, then go into a non wifi zone sometimes the songs aren't downloaded.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Touch Premium

I was recently talking to Spotify employees, and I was faced with a problem getting the 7 day trial. If you could, I think it would be really nice to be able to get the trial on an iPod touch!

• Visitor
  • I was recently talking to Spotify employees, and I was faced with a problem getting the 7 day trial. If you could, I think it would be really nice to be able to get the trial on an iPod touch!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 3.7.0

What's new in this version (3.7.0)   Minor improvements.

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • What's new in this version (3.7.0)   Minor improvements.
  • Audiozobe
  • Roadie
  • 52 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 52 replies
  • 2 likes

Problemas ao procurar amigos do Facebook

Olá, bom estou com um pequeno probleminha, minha conta é vinculada com o facebook, e sei que meus amigos do Facebook tem Spotify, porém não consigo encontrar eles, e nem eles me encontrarem, como fazer?

• Olá, bom estou com um pequeno probleminha, minha conta é vinculada com o facebook, e sei que meus amigos do Facebook tem Spotify, porém não consigo encontrar eles, e nem eles me encontrarem, como faz...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeating Songs

While listening to music today, I noticed that some songs would repeate. I checked, and they were in the que that spotify automatically shuffled, and whenever I'd go to remove one, it would take the duplicate off with it. Is this a bug or can anyone ...

• While listening to music today, I noticed that some songs would repeate. I checked, and they were in the que that spotify automatically shuffled, and whenever I'd go to remove one, it would take the ...
  • sleepyyysophia
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I stop Spotify to add new songs when my playlists ends on my iPhone?

On my iPhone Spotify adds new songs after my playlists ends.So when my "sleeping list" ends I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of disco, soul, pop, rock or whatever Spotify thinks I should listen to. Help me!!!

• Casual Listener
  • On my iPhone Spotify adds new songs after my playlists ends. So when my "sleeping list" ends I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of disco, soul, pop, rock or whatever Spotify thinks I ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Access Downloads Through Carplay?

When using carplay, I do not see a section to access my downloaded albums/playlists. I can access my library which has some of the same things, but would doing so use the local downloaded copy or stream it?

• Music Fan
  • When using carplay, I do not see a section to access my downloaded albums/playlists.  I can access my library which has some of the same things, but would doing so use the local downloaded copy ...
  • Claude
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Connect by Bluetooth with the car

When I'm running Spotify connected in my car entertainment and the iPhone goes to sleep mode then the Spotify stops playing. Anyone knows if there is a configuration for that in the iPhone (6S) or Spotify?

• When I'm running Spotify connected in my car entertainment and the iPhone goes to sleep mode then the Spotify stops playing. Anyone knows if there is a configuration for that in the iPhone (6S) or Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify e connessione dati

Salve, da qualche giorno, usando la rete dati non riesco ad ascoltare su Spotify. La rete dati per Spotify è abilitata. Però quando clicco sulla app, mi dice che non ci sono dispositivi collegati. Da premettere che tutto questo non accade quando util...

• Salve, da qualche giorno, usando la rete dati non riesco ad ascoltare su Spotify. La rete dati per Spotify è abilitata. Però quando clicco sulla app, mi dice che non ci sono dispositivi collegati. Da...
  • davide_galli
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Local Files synced to ios are displaying/playing only half of the track length

I am syncing some audiobook mp3 files to my Local Files to play on my Iphone. The track appear and play fine on the Windows client, but on my Iphone they only display and play roughly half of each track. For example Track 1 is 71:39 on my Windows com...

• I am syncing some audiobook mp3 files to my Local Files to play on my Iphone. The track appear and play fine on the Windows client, but on my Iphone they only display and play roughly half of each tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Local files for Spotify Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iOS preloads a lot of songs

I have been using the Spotify app on iOS 9 for a while and whenever I start a playlist the app seems to pre-load 3 songs. So when I'm playing one song and kill the mobile data I can still listen to the next two tracks.This is something I don't like, ...

• Regular
  • I have been using the Spotify app on iOS 9 for a while and whenever I start a playlist the app seems to pre-load 3 songs. So when I'm playing one song and kill the mobile data I can still listen to t...
  • Milint33w
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to View All Playlist Followers

Bonjour, Ma playlist principale a récemment disparue. J'ai trouvé comment la restaurer, ce que j'ai fait. Or elle n'est pas réapparue, et n'apparait désormais plus dans les playlists supprimées.Comment la retrouver et la réinstaller ?Je sens que je v...

• Bonjour,   Ma playlist principale a récemment disparue. J'ai trouvé comment la restaurer, ce que j'ai fait. Or elle n'est pas réapparue, et n'apparait désormais plus dans les playlists supprim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play all songs saved by an artist?

Am I missing something? It doesn't seem like there's a way to shuffle all songs that I have saved by an artist. For example, I'd like to shuffle through all songs that I have individually saved by Old Dominion. There doesn't seem to be a way to do th...

• Am I missing something? It doesn't seem like there's a way to shuffle all songs that I have saved by an artist. For example, I'd like to shuffle through all songs that I have individually saved by&nb...
  • parabashayy
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • save
    saved
    saved songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download app from country that does not have spotify

So I recently moved to a country that doesn't use spotify and changed my phone from android to Apple. I have Spotify premium but can't download it in the app store. Is there anything to be done?

• So I recently moved to a country that doesn't use spotify and changed my phone from android to Apple. I have Spotify premium but can't download it in the app store. Is there anything to be done?
  • parabashayy
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

shuttle play

when i pick my music, it will only shuttle play, a few weeks ago, I could pick any song and play.

• when i pick my music, it will only shuttle play, a few weeks ago, I could pick any song and play.
  • Hovsten1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes