Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Account geblokkeerd

Beste Spotify,Al een tijd maak ik gebruik van spotify premium, sinds eergister heb ik de keuze gemaakt om spotify family te nemen. Echter is er nu 14,54 en 9,95 van mijn rekening afgeschreven. Omdat ik niet beschik over beide abbo's heb ik het bedrag...

• Beste Spotify, Al een tijd maak ik gebruik van spotify premium, sinds eergister heb ik de keuze gemaakt om spotify family te nemen. Echter is er nu 14,54 en 9,95 van mijn rekening afgeschreven. Om...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlist not cached, even if downloaded

I am using Spotify for iOS version 8.4.3.884 and since a couple of weeks I have the impression that the download/caching of the playlist (not the songs) has changed. Even for downloaded playlists, every time when I click on a playlist, the client see...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Spotify for iOS version 8.4.3.884 and since a couple of weeks I have the impression that the download/caching of the playlist (not the songs) has changed. Even for downloaded playlists, ev...
  • jefferybeene
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sleep Timer?

When will a sleep timer be added to the ios app. I use pandora instead because of this one issue. Help? Update? Something?

• Casual Listener
  • When will a sleep timer be added to the ios app. I use pandora instead because of this one issue. Help? Update? Something?
  • rafaferry
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Crashes on IPhone 6

IPhone 6 Model MG6G2LL/AiOS version 10.2.1Capacity 59.06 GbAvailable 27.84 GbSpotify version 7.8.0.404The app crashes frequently mid song. Phone usage does not seem to improve this as it will crash even when it is the only app running. I've even atte...

• IPhone 6 Model MG6G2LL/A iOS version 10.2.1 Capacity 59.06 Gb Available 27.84 Gb Spotify version 7.8.0.404 The app crashes frequently mid song. Phone usage does not seem to improve this as it ...
  • Fleetcomm
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Shuffle songs issue

Currently experiencing an issue since the last couple of updates that when I go to my Songs list and select Shuffle it will play around 10 songs and then go back to the first song. Only experiencing this issue on IOS, works fine on Spotify Web Player...

• Currently experiencing an issue since the last couple of updates that when I go to my Songs list and select Shuffle it will play around 10 songs and then go back to the first song.   Only expe...
  • ShimmyShim
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to the Top Hits playlist?

I was going to fire up the Today's Top Hits playlist when I noticed something; it got redesigned! It looks okay, but what really pissed me off was that some of the features are gone! The feature where you hold on the song to play it? It's acting real...

• I was going to fire up the Today's Top Hits playlist when I noticed something; it got redesigned! It looks okay, but what really pissed me off was that some of the features are gone! The feature wher...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music from local playlist are now showing up in playlist on iphone, but shows up on my desktop

I downloaded 116 music from my desktop, however, none of the music shows up in the playlist I created and put all the local music in. Is there something I can do to fix this??

• I downloaded 116 music from my desktop, however, none of the music shows up in the playlist I created and put all the local music in. Is there something I can do to fix this??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone 6s +

Got a new I phone I logged into my Spotify account and all my music is gone I was a premium member and inbacked it all up.Tried deleting the app and downloading it still nothing. Any help?

• Got a new I phone I logged into my Spotify account and all my music is gone I was a premium member and inbacked it all up.Tried deleting the app and downloading it still nothing. Any help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS 6.1.6] Music stops playing after 1:39? (Spotify Version 1.8.1.8)

After hitting play, the music always stops playing after 1 minute and 39 seconds of listening (if I start at 2 minutes, the music will stop at 3:39). The track continues to play, as in the progress bar continues to scroll, but there is no sound comin...

• After hitting play, the music always stops playing after 1 minute and 39 seconds of listening (if I start at 2 minutes, the music will stop at 3:39). The track continues to play, as in the progress b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Odd bug in app, playlist date and length of time

I updated my phone to the new iOS today. I deleted spotify and reinstalled because something stupid nearly always happens when I update. So I'm downloading my playlist. When I checked that they were the same length of time, the little calendar icon a...

• Casual Listener
  • I updated my phone to the new iOS today.  I deleted spotify and reinstalled because something stupid nearly always happens when I update.  So I'm downloading my playlist.  When I check...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm not getting any free skips?

It's been well over a day and Spotify isn't giving me the free skips it's supposed to per hour. Every time I log in no matter how long ago I last used it, it says all of my free skips are used when they should have been replenished

• Casual Listener
  • It's been well over a day and Spotify isn't giving me the free skips it's supposed to per hour. Every time I log in no matter how long ago I last used it, it says all of my free skips are used when t...
  • Mr_Roboto85
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't go online over wifi

I have an iPhone 6, IPod gen 5 and MacBook Pro, but whenever I try go online to browse music it says I can not connect and that I am offline despite having wifi and that wifi connection working for everything else. To browse music I have to use cellu...

• I have an iPhone 6, IPod gen 5 and MacBook Pro, but whenever I try go online to browse music it says I can not connect and that I am offline despite having wifi and that wifi connection working for e...
  • stevenspronk
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • iPhone offline
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Crashes when I want to do a playback on my iphone

The app crashes when I tap on the playback option on my iphone and there is no download option on my laptop as well even though I have premium membership, someone please help, I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times.

• Casual Listener
  • The app crashes when I tap on the playback option on my iphone and there is no download option on my laptop as well even though I have premium membership, someone please help, I have deleted and rein...
  • RajKumar99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeat mode enter without my action

When I am listening musics of my library in the random mode the repeat mode is setted without my selection. Please give me a tip to solve it.

• Visitor
  • When I am listening musics of my library in the random mode the repeat mode is setted without my selection. Please give me a tip to solve it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Party-mode

Hey! I heard about the "Party-mode"-function, but I can't find it on my Iphone 6s.I have just deleted the app and then installed it again, but it still doesn't work?I come from Denmark, but I can't imagine that it has anything to do with it?

• Hey! I heard about the "Party-mode"-function, but I can't find it on my Iphone 6s. I have just deleted the app and then installed it again, but it still doesn't work? I come from Denmark, but I can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Riproduzione musica

Salve,Da un po' do giorni ho dei problemi con la riproduzione della musica, mi spiego: mentre ascolto una canzone all'improvviso viene messa in pausa, da sola, e sempre da sola riparte o, addirittura, le canzoni cambiano da sole. Ho già disinstallato...

• Salve, Da un po' do giorni ho dei problemi con la riproduzione della musica, mi spiego: mentre ascolto una canzone all'improvviso viene messa in pausa, da sola, e sempre da sola riparte o, addirittu...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Download Error Not Enough Space

Pictures really say it all.... i have over 100gigs left on my phone and i accidentally deleted the app so i had to re download em all. didn't think much of it cause my plan was to just let it do work as i slept. then i kept getting this every 5-30 so...

• Pictures really say it all.... i have over 100gigs left on my phone and i accidentally deleted the app so i had to re download em all. didn't think much of it cause my plan was to just let it do work...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested and Skips

I hardly ever get the 6 skips from the Spotify Free subscription, and even though I turned off automatic play, t still plays suggested songs, not my playlist. I've had so many problems with Spotify lately, its surprising I haven't left them yet. The ...

• I hardly ever get the 6 skips from the Spotify Free subscription, and even though I turned off automatic play, t still plays suggested songs, not my playlist. I've had so many problems with Spotify l...
  • limenum
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find Spotify network

Unable to log in with this error message showing. Any ideas?

• Unable to log in with this error message showing. Any ideas?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes