Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Solved!! Crazy iOS battery drain whilst on wifi

So I recently upgraded to premium coming from Apple Music, there are positives on both side but the massive battery draw/limit to downloads may be a deal breaker for me.But, first things first I've got a month to figure out the problems! The battery ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I recently upgraded to premium coming from Apple Music, there are positives on both side but the massive battery draw/limit to downloads may be a deal breaker for me. But, first things first I'...
  • RnGRamen85
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

stopping my downloads

im no where near 10,000 songs and only have one offlne device yet i cant download all of my song im missing about 600+ songs and have only got just under 5,000 songs what can be done??

• im no where near 10,000 songs and only have one offlne device yet i cant download all of my song im missing about 600+ songs and have only got just under 5,000 songs what can be done??
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Synchronisize Songs

Hey There,I have a massive problem with synchronisizing local Files.I Can't add them to my spotify Library.Can anybody help me?

• Hey There, I have a massive problem with synchronisizing local Files. I Can't add them to my spotify Library. Can anybody help me? 
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

D12 fight music ends early

I have a problem with my spotify, I downloaded a song called "Fight Music" by D12 and it isn't the entire song it should be about 3 or 4 seconds longer than it actually is on spotify and I find it annoying that it ends early, flease fix this problem!

• I have a problem with my spotify, I downloaded a song called "Fight Music" by D12 and it isn't the entire song it should be about 3 or 4 seconds longer than it actually is on spotify and I find it an...
  • FilipinoGambino
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Gapless Playback

Well listening to a song (a full song) on my phone, it ends and the next song doesn't play automatically

• Well listening to a song (a full song) on my phone, it ends and the next song doesn't play automatically  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS doesn't recognize my premium subscription

I had a FREE subscription for over a year, then became a PREMIUM subscriber. My premium subscription works on my iMac computer, but my iPhone and iPad do not recognize that I am a premium subscriber. The Spotify app on these devices shows only that I...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a FREE subscription for over a year, then became a PREMIUM subscriber. My premium subscription works on my iMac computer, but my iPhone and iPad do not recognize that I am a premium subscriber....
  • NeilAD
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer

Is there a way I can transfer my tracks from another service to Spotify?

• Is there a way I can transfer my tracks from another service to Spotify?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I view EVERY song that is downloaded offline on iOS?

I know under "Your Music", I can see Playlists, Songs, Artists, Albums. And I know I can filter each category to show only offline. But I have some "songs" and some "playlists" offline and they are different. I want to see all the offline (downloaded...

• I know under "Your Music", I can see Playlists, Songs, Artists, Albums. And I know I can filter each category to show only offline.    But I have some "songs" and some "playlists" offline...
  • Gibr
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes

Spotify se cierra al descargar canciones

Al descargar las canciones al cabo de unos 20 segundos, la app se cierra, ya traté descargando con calidad extrema, alta y automática, me quedan libres 40 gb así que el espacio no es el problema, tengo un iPhone 6 de 64, ninguna otra app se me cierra...

• Casual Listener
  • Al descargar las canciones al cabo de unos 20 segundos, la app se cierra, ya traté descargando con calidad extrema, alta y automática, me quedan libres 40 gb así que el espacio no es el problema, ten...
  • Cisco3213215
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way I can search a song in the songs list and then shuffle all my songs?

Before one of the newer updates, I used to be able to search a song, play it, then hit cancel and it would continue shuffling my entire library. Am I doing something wrong, or is it not possible anymore?

• Before one of the newer updates, I used to be able to search a song, play it, then hit cancel and it would continue shuffling my entire library. Am I doing something wrong, or is it not possible anym...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer to iPhone.

Hello. I downloaded songs onto my Spotify account whilst on my computer. I thought that I would be able to sign in to my account on my phone and see all of the downloaded songs, but there's nothing there. Is there anyway to fix this?Thank you.

• Hello. I downloaded songs onto my Spotify account whilst on my computer. I thought that I would be able to sign in to my account on my phone and see all of the downloaded songs, but there's nothing t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline sync local files iOS x

If offline sync is the download button, it is not working, I press the download button, but on my phone it says it is not downloaded, and can't play the song on the go. (Yes I have Spotify premium)

• Regular
  • If offline sync is the download button, it is not working, I press the download button, but on my phone it says it is not downloaded, and can't play the song on the go. (Yes I have Spotify premium)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song only plays for 10 seconds

Hi my Spotify hasn't been working for the past 3 months. Every time I try to listen to music it'll play for 10 seconds and then stop. I'm on an iPhone 5s. I'm running the latest iOS and Spotify (as of now). I've tried everything but it still won't wo...

• Hi my Spotify hasn't been working for the past 3 months. Every time I try to listen to music it'll play for 10 seconds and then stop. I'm on an iPhone 5s. I'm running the latest iOS and Spotify (as o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pausing, skipping and turning on Siri on iPhone by itself

Hi I have been having trouble with my Spotify app for at least a month now. It keeps pausing, skipping songs and turning on Siri on my iPhne for no reason, even if my phone isn't in the home menu. I have tried turning on and off my phone, resetting m...

• Hi I have been having trouble with my Spotify app for at least a month now. It keeps pausing, skipping songs and turning on Siri on my iPhne for no reason, even if my phone isn't in the home menu. I ...
  • annbjer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Smartphone offline when in mobile connection

I can't search for or play songs that i have not downloaded on my device when i am not i a wifi connection.Since I switched my data limit i want to be able to also search and listen to songs that are not on my device but spotify always tells me i am ...

• I can't search for or play songs that i have not downloaded on my device when i am not i a wifi connection. Since I switched my data limit i want to be able to also search and listen to songs that...
  • thisisbrooklyn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the lyrics doesn't work on iPhone 6s

I have a iPhone 6plus and behind the lyrics works fine on it . However , behind the lyrics doesn't work on my iphone6s

• I have a iPhone 6plus and behind the lyrics works fine on it . However , behind the lyrics doesn't work on my iphone6s
  • thisisbrooklyn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

new black iOS almost invisible in bright environment

Hi, I'm not sure if spotify team really considered any usability by introducing new black UI just beforre the summer. In fact its very usable indoors but as soon as you get outdoors in the bright summer - screen is just black - you cannot see anythin...

• Hi,   I'm not sure if spotify team really considered any usability by introducing new black UI just beforre the summer. In fact its very usable indoors but as soon as you get outdoors in the...
  • SpooMonkey
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Música Faltando Linkin Park

Poderiam colocar as músicas Live do Rock Am Ring - Linkin Park 2004.ou as originais. Step up - Linkin parkWish - Linkin park

• Poderiam colocar as músicas Live do Rock Am Ring - Linkin Park 2004. ou as originais.   Step up - Linkin park Wish - Linkin park
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Less features on app

I have the spotify app on my iphone 5s, and when i log in with different accounts, both having the same premium subscription, i have less features on one of the accounts. Both accounts are a part of a "premium for family" subscripion, so why does one...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the spotify app on my iphone 5s, and when i log in with different accounts, both having the same premium subscription, i have less features on one of the accounts. Both accounts are a part of ...
  • MaxMuzika
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes