Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Facebook

Di seguito riportiamo quanto ci hai comunicato:Sostanzialmente non riesco ad accedere con Facebook dall'app su iPhone e iPad perché mi dice che non posso utilizzare Spotify all'estero, il punto è che sono in Italia da 23 anni e non ho idea del perché...

• Di seguito riportiamo quanto ci hai comunicato: Sostanzialmente non riesco ad accedere con Facebook dall'app su iPhone e iPad perché mi dice che non posso utilizzare Spotify all'estero, il punto è c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't send any song to my friend

Hi! I have some problem with one of my friend - I follow him, and he follow me.Ofc we have premium. He can send mi playlist/music by spotify, but I can't do it. (I can't see him at list)Problem is only with one person, only on IOS. On desktop/mac eve...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have some problem with one of my friend - I follow him, and he follow me. Ofc we have premium.    He can send mi playlist/music by spotify, but I can't do it. (I can't see him at l...
  • Wojtek147
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account and deleting files

Hi,my daughter had a premium account, and moved across to my family account, now all her downloaded music is getting deleted from her i phone, Any ideasCheers

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my daughter had a premium account, and moved across to my family account, now all her downloaded music is getting deleted from her i phone,  Any ideas Cheers
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    i phone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account and deleting files

Hi,my daughter had a premium account, and moved across to my family account, now all her downloaded music is getting deleted from her i phone, Any ideasCheers

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my daughter had a premium account, and moved across to my family account, now all her downloaded music is getting deleted from her i phone,  Any ideas Cheers
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files won't sync into iPhone using Wi-Fi

So I have tried the turning on my hotspot on iPhone and then connecting my laptop it it. That's the only way I could sync my local file into the phone. However, I do not want to waste data on something that I could avoid. Is there any new solution ab...

• So I have tried the turning on my hotspot on iPhone and then connecting my laptop it it. That's the only way I could sync my local file into the phone. However, I do not want to waste data on somethi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Recommendations

Hi Please can you tell me is it possible to get song recommendations at the bottom of your iphone playlists, like the android app does, or is this not available ?And if its not available does anyone know if it will become available for iphone ? Thank...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi    Please can you tell me is it possible to get song recommendations at the bottom of your iphone playlists, like the android app does, or is this not available ? And if its not avail...
  • CorvoNero
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad App Keeps Losing Connection

For the past few weeks, I've been experiencing the same issue where the app's connection to the internet keeps cutting out, making searches either take forever or not work at all, navigation almost impossible, and tracks fail to buffer. At other time...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past few weeks, I've been experiencing the same issue where the app's connection to the internet keeps cutting out, making searches either take forever or not work at all, navigation almost i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login

Ive changed my password about 5 times now , keeps saying username or password not correct, or else error 404 , please help I haven't been able to log into the app at all on my iPhone And I'm paying for it

• Ive changed my password about 5 times now , keeps saying username or password not correct, or else error 404 , please help I haven't been able to log into the app at all on my iPhone 😞 And I'm payin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloaded songs turned gray after turning internet connection off; premium

Checking this app out and I'm on premium trial. Downloaded the songs so that it will be available offline but after i turn off my internet connection all downloaded music turned gray and i'm unable to play them offline yet it consumes a huge amount o...

• Casual Listener
  • Checking this app out and I'm on premium trial. Downloaded the songs so that it will be available offline but after i turn off my internet connection all downloaded music turned gray and i'm unable t...
  • Max_Hutchens
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not available when I go offline

I have premium account and I've downloaded music onto my iphone so that when I travel out of country I can still play music but when I close app and lose wifi or cellular service, the music is no longer available. Suggestions?

• I have premium account and I've downloaded music onto my iphone so that when I travel out of country I can still play music but when I close app and lose wifi or cellular service, the music is no lon...
  • erinalxndr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitches out on home wifi

On my IPhone, spotify works correctly when I'm not connected to wifi, but as soon as i go on my wifi at home (i haven't tried this on a different connection so im assuing that its my home wifi) it will play a few seconds of a song, make distorted noi...

• On my IPhone, spotify works correctly when I'm not connected to wifi, but as soon as i go on my wifi at home (i haven't tried this on a different connection so im assuing that its my home wifi) it wi...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy Sptify Premium

I can't even go to the upgrade/pay panel. What is the solution, please Help!

• I can't even go to the upgrade/pay panel. What is the solution, please Help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

constant skipping

spotify is skipping immediately after I try to play a song on both my iphone and macbook. It'll skip through all the songs and start playing a suggested playlist or something like that. My macbook skips a couple songs but won't play any music at all ...

• Visitor
  • spotify is skipping immediately after I try to play a song on both my iphone and macbook. It'll skip through all the songs and start playing a suggested playlist or something like that. My macbook sk...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone

I have a Spotify premium account and when I go into my account and go to playlists, none of my playlists are there and when I try to add a song to a playlist they don't come up. I can find my playlists if I search for them by name but can't download ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify premium account and when I go into my account and go to playlists, none of my playlists are there and when I try to add a song to a playlist they don't come up. I can find my playlis...
  • abilea
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music lost

My husband lost her Music when he is connect after he have crash. When he is reconnect, he stay 15 Music on 400 and he cannot listen the 15. He cannot make anything with the rest of the music. What he can make to find her music lost?

• My husband lost her Music when he is connect after he have crash. When he is reconnect, he stay 15 Music on 400 and he cannot listen the 15. He cannot make anything with the rest of the music. What h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local files randomly synchronize

Hello, I created playlists including "regular" songs from Spotify and songs from my local files.I installed Spotify on my iPhone 6, opened these playlists and checked "Download" so that I can play them offline.What happened is:* all Spotify songs hav...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I created playlists including "regular" songs from Spotify and songs from my local files. I installed Spotify on my iPhone 6, opened these playlists and checked "Download" so th...
  • Rodolphe
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

paypal fail

spotify say they've been unable to access my payment method this month,as a result my subscription is blocked.nothing has changed,it's the same payment method it's always been.what's going on?

• spotify say they've been unable to access my payment method this month,as a result my subscription is blocked.nothing has changed,it's the same payment method it's always been.what's going on?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify refusing to download anything except for play lists

So I just reset and restored my I-phone. After I restored it I wanted to download the saved songs to be the way it was before. However, other than the playlists it's not downloading anything, for example, if I go to one album, and turn on the downloa...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just reset and restored my I-phone. After I restored it I wanted to download the saved songs to be the way it was before. However, other than the playlists it's not downloading anything, for exa...
  • Firas_ghadban
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes