iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Supscription failed

Hello,today I just bought Spotify-Premium with my iPhone, but after that it said "Supscription failed", but the money was just debited Now it still not works, after restart and reinstall it. Please help me, btw I have a jailbroken device, is that the...

• Hello, today I just bought Spotify-Premium with my iPhone, but after that it said "Supscription failed", but the money was just debited 😞 Now it still not works, after restart and reinstall it. ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sync problem..

Worked fine downloading playlists until a few days ago, the it just stopped.. I know i have space (own the 128GB iPhone 6s) and I'm trying to download over wifi. Help please??

• Worked fine downloading playlists until a few days ago, the it just stopped.. I know i have space (own the 128GB iPhone 6s) and I'm trying to download over wifi. Help please??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • download playlist
    problem
    sync
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Sync with App Link - Artist List not complete

Hello, I'm having an issue with Ford Sync with Spotify from iPhone 5S on the latest iOS. The artist list does not complety download, I only get artists from A until C therefore I cannot select every artist or request them through voice command. Is th...

• Hello,   I'm having an issue with Ford Sync with Spotify from iPhone 5S on the latest iOS. The artist list does not complety download, I only get artists from A until C therefore I cannot sele...
  • Kyleruts
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Radio not working - error message

For a couple of weeks now, when I navigate to the Radio screen, it just says "an error occurred. try again". I have the latest version of Spotify on the latest iOS on an iPhone 6+. I have the same issue on Spotify for Mac. I tried logging out and bac...

• For a couple of weeks now, when I navigate to the Radio screen, it just says "an error occurred. try again". I have the latest version of Spotify on the latest iOS on an iPhone 6+.   I have th...
  • flowerfloozy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Trouble with musical randomly stopping,

Hello,I use an iPhone 6s and I utilize the following bluetooth devices simultaneously Headphones, Smartwatch (over bluetooth le), and a medical sensor. Occasionally music will randomly stop. The music is downloaded as I have premium. Either the music...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I use an iPhone 6s and I utilize the following bluetooth devices simultaneously Headphones, Smartwatch (over bluetooth le), and a medical sensor. Occasionally music will randomly stop. The ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle play

Shuffle play is not automatic on my computer, so why is it on my phone? I might have to drop you even though I was considering Premium.

• Shuffle play is not automatic on my computer, so why is it on my phone? I might have to drop you even though I was considering Premium.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mode offline with cellular data

Hi, I have a question,when I downloaded my playlists, they still use my cellular data if I don't active the Mode Offline in my phone? Thanks!

• Hi, I have a question,when I downloaded my playlists, they still use my cellular data if I don't active the Mode Offline in my phone?   Thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird album sorting behavior when choosing sort by artist name

Hi everyone, Problem:When I go to see my saved albums and sort them by artist name, all bands beginning with "The" get sorted under "T". Within the "T" items, they get sorted alphabetically, which leads to weird sorting like "The Beatles, The Radio D...

• Hi everyone,   Problem: When I go to see my saved albums and sort them by artist name, all bands beginning with "The" get sorted under "T". Within the "T" items, they get sorted alphabet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

This is my second account that I made but I'm not getting the 7 day free trial. HOW DO I GET IT?!?!!?!!

• Casual Listener
  • This is my second account that I made but I'm not getting the 7 day free trial. HOW DO I GET IT?!?!!?!!
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Only able to choose Shuffle when playing offline files on Spotify free for iPhone

Im temporarily using the free version of Spotify on my iPhone.When I was trying to syng Local Files (mp3 from my WindowsPC), Im only able to play the songs using Shuffle on my iPhone.I accept that I cannot use the online Spotify music in any other wa...

• Im temporarily using the free version of Spotify on my iPhone. When I was trying to syng Local Files (mp3 from my WindowsPC), Im only able to play the songs using Shuffle on my iPhone. I accept tha...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 10Euros in my Spotify Account

Hello!I just putted 10 euros in my account, and now i want to activate Spotify Premium, but every time I want to buy it, says to put the code from the card i already used, and of course it s not working anymore.It s first time when I use spotify. I t...

• Hello! I just putted 10 euros in my account, and now i want to activate Spotify Premium, but every time I want to buy it, says to put the code from the card i already used, and of course it s not wo...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically sync local files and iTunes playlists

Hi. I cant download my local files on my phone. They are songs that doesnt exist on spotify so i bought them and downloaded them and i can play them without problem on my computer but when i try to sync them to my phone it just says "waiting to downl...

• Hi. I cant download my local files on my phone. They are songs that doesnt exist on spotify so i bought them and downloaded them and i can play them without problem on my computer but when i try to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - Devices Available doesn't work on iPhone v5.0.0.992 over Chromecast Audio

Hi New to this forum. I've got Spotify working with my Chromecast Audio (Sonos for £28 - great!), but the iPhone app won't let me chose which devices or Groups to stream to ... the iPad app does ... couldn't see anywhere on the Spotify www to contact...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   New to this forum.  I've got Spotify working with my Chromecast Audio (Sonos for £28 - great!), but the iPhone app won't let me chose which devices or Groups to stream to ... the iPa...
  • rob_cos56b
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Songs Shows Up on PC But Does Not Show Up on iPhone

So I tried syncing a song onto my iPhone and everything on the PC and iPhone is the latest version of spotify. THe problem is that, The local file works and plays on my PC in my playlist and even shows up on my iphone under my playlist but is grayed ...

• So I tried syncing a song onto my iPhone and everything on the PC and iPhone is the latest version of spotify. THe problem is that, The local file works and plays on my PC in my playlist and even sho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my music disappeared!

Someone please help! All of my music is gone. Everything! I was listening to some new artists like normal and saved some new music, but when I went back to my songs everything was completely wiped except for the songs that I had just saved. I tried n...

• Someone please help! All of my music is gone. Everything!   I was listening to some new artists like normal and saved some new music, but when I went back to my songs everything was completely...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

songs will not sync

I am on the same wifi as my computer , my local files will not show up on my phone , my local files on my computer will play but once I go to look for them on my phone it says no local files . I tried to make a playlist of my local files , the playli...

• I am on the same wifi as my computer , my local files will not show up on my phone , my local files on my computer will play but once I go to look for them on my phone it says no local files . I trie...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I hate suggested tracks. How do I get rid of them?

Whenever I'm listening to an artist's album on Spotify that I've never heard before, I get super excited -- especially when it just comes out. Yet for some reason, all of these annoying suggested tracks get in the way. In fact, it's gotten so frustra...

• Whenever I'm listening to an artist's album on Spotify that I've never heard before, I get super excited -- especially when it just comes out. Yet for some reason, all of these annoying suggested tra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist not shoiwng up

Hello, I am using the iphone 6 and Ipad air 2. Everytime I try to save an album to my library it does not show uo at all on either device/.It will save under albums but not the artist when i go into my music library. Thank you.

• Hello,    I am using the iphone 6 and Ipad air 2. Everytime I try to save an album to my library it does not show uo at all on either device/.It will save under albums but not the artist ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Order of playing songs

How can I make Spotify play songs in the order listed and not shuffled/random order? Or is it impossible?

• Casual Listener
  • How can I make Spotify play songs in the order listed and not shuffled/random order? Or is it impossible?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Não consigo baixar playlist

Em certo momento eu não sou capaz de baixar nenhuma música a mais, sou obrigado a deletar uma playlist e adicionar a que eu desejo, mesmo sendo que meu iPod contém 12gb de espaço livre.

• Casual Listener
  • Em certo momento eu não sou capaz de baixar nenhuma música a mais, sou obrigado a deletar uma playlist e adicionar a que eu desejo, mesmo sendo que meu iPod contém 12gb de espaço livre.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ipod
    Playlist download problem
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes