Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

[iOS][Your Music] Downloaded Songs still Streaming

All the songs I've downloaded are still streaming. This has made me go over on my data plan. Please fix!

• All the songs I've downloaded are still streaming. This has made me go over on my data plan. Please fix!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

An advertisment will not play

I keep getting the same exact ad in the spotify app, but the ad will not play. I don't think I have a **bleep**ty connection.I have tried uninstalling the app, restarting my phone, logging out of spotify, all in that particular order and sometimes no...

• I keep getting the same exact ad in the spotify app, but the ad will not play. I don't think I have a **bleep**ty connection. I have tried uninstalling the app, restarting my phone, logging out of...
  • lostravens
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot search on iphone ios10

Hello. I have been paying for my premium since I was in college. I now pay full price for it because I love the app. For some reason, whenever I click on search, browse, home, or Radio from my iphone it simply says "an error occured, try again." Work...

• Hello.  I have been paying for my premium since I was in college. I now pay full price for it because I love the app. For some reason, whenever I click on search, browse, home, or Radio from my...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect to spotify while connected to wifi.

Have been trying to connect to spotify and listen to music. I'm connected to my wifi at home and I'm unable to connect to spotify. My internet works fine and I'm able to surf the web, watch youtube videos, etc. I'm also having issues trying to load s...

• Have been trying to connect to spotify and listen to music. I'm connected to my wifi at home and I'm unable to connect to spotify. My internet works fine and I'm able to surf the web, watch youtube v...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Only 3 buttons instead of 5

After changing account instead of (Home Browse Search Radio Library) I have now only (Home Search Account) buttons.

• Visitor
  • After changing account instead of (Home Browse Search Radio Library) I have now only (Home Search Account) buttons.  
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does the app on my phone force closing?

As of today (November 3, 2016) the Spotify app on my IPhone 6 keeps force closing and won't let me play music. I have tried just about everything but nothing seems to be working. Do I need to update my phone to IOS 10.11 or is there something else I ...

• Casual Listener
  •      As of today (November 3, 2016) the Spotify app on my IPhone 6 keeps force closing and won't let me play music. I have tried just about everything but nothing seems to be working. ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Randomly stops playing

I'm on the premium trial and I'm really satisfied, except for this bug that on iOS sometimes spotify randomly stops playing. Any known fix?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on the premium trial and I'm really satisfied, except for this bug that on iOS sometimes spotify randomly stops playing. Any known fix?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify says I need to download the songs EVEN THOUGH I'M ONLINE.

Everytime I'm at school in the library trying to listen to some music, the songs are greyed out because I didn't download them even though I've downloaded these songs many times. I go home to my computer and launch spotify, then I download the songs ...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I'm at school in the library trying to listen to some music, the songs are greyed out because I didn't download them even though I've downloaded these songs many times. I go home to my comp...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Chère

Bonsoir Spotify j'aime cette application mais S'il vous plait je n'est pas de carte bancaire encore moins les moyens de me payer un abonnement tous les moi puis-je avoir UN compte premium gratuit?? Merci début votre compréhension

• Bonsoir Spotify j'aime cette application mais S'il vous plait je n'est pas de carte bancaire encore moins les moyens de me payer un abonnement tous les moi puis-je avoir UN compte premium gratuit?? M...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to delete saved songs I can't find

Over the past year I've been following Spotify playlists and kept the 'Download songs' switch on. How do I delete all the songs it has saved that are now off the playlist and hard to find now that they are? It's taking up a lot of storage space on my...

• Over the past year I've been following Spotify playlists and kept the 'Download songs' switch on. How do I delete all the songs it has saved that are now off the playlist and hard to find now that th...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When change volume for Denon sound switch to phone

HiLately I have troubles when want do go up or down with the volume on my Denon client through iOS app Spotify. When I click device button at the bottom of the screen sound switch to phone speaker and stops

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Lately I have troubles when want do go up or down with the volume on my Denon client through iOS app Spotify. When I click device button at the bottom of the screen sound switch to phone speaker ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

lost all my songs

all of my songs suddenly disappeared the other day. i have tried reloading the app a few times and also reconnecting to wifi. the songs are all still missing.please help!

• all of my songs suddenly disappeared the other day. i have tried reloading the app a few times and also reconnecting to wifi. the songs are all still missing. please help!
  • glarosa1012
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Log In to MY account

Hi, I have a facebook account associated with spotify and an email-associated one. I got a new phone so I had to reload spotify on my phone and everytime I log in to my phone with my email, it loads the details from my facebook one! My playlists, son...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a facebook account associated with spotify and an email-associated one. I got a new phone so I had to reload spotify on my phone and everytime I log in to my phone with my email, ...
  • sammmramos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't upgrade to premium

i cant upgrade to spotify premuim on my iphone. there's a message which says that i can't make in app purchases in my region.

• Casual Listener
  • i cant upgrade to spotify premuim on my iphone. there's a message which says that i can't make in app purchases in my region.
  • groberschnitzer
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily Mix: from 4 to 2

I don't understand: until wednesday (october, 5th) I had 4 fabulous daily mixes in my library, starting from yesterday there's only 2 of them. I hope it's a bug that will be fixed, because I'm enjoying mixes very much and I liked the other two (the t...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't understand: until wednesday (october, 5th) I had 4 fabulous daily mixes in my library, starting from yesterday there's only 2 of them. I hope it's a bug that will be fixed, because I'm enjoyi...
  • knmngrl
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play music at all

All the musics lists on Spotify are in grey.. can click the music however it would not let me play the song at all. Tried delete the app and reinstall it, tried register a new account, but still no luck. Need some help here please..Thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • All the musics lists on Spotify are in grey.. can click the music however it would not let me play the song at all. Tried delete the app and reinstall it, tried register a new account, but still no l...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com premium

Comprei o premium por boleto e o pagamento foi cofirmado dia 08/11, já é dia 12/11 e até agora o aplicativo ainda está contando como conta free, já sai e entrei na conta e já reinstalei o aplicativo, até agora nada

• Comprei o premium por boleto e o pagamento foi cofirmado dia 08/11, já é dia 12/11 e até agora o aplicativo ainda está contando como conta free, já sai e entrei na conta e já reinstalei o aplicativo,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Synced downloaded songs of Spotify Desktop to iPhone 6

Can I synced those downloaded songs from Spotify Dekstop to my iPhone without requiring me to download on iPhone using WiFi or cellular?

• Can I synced those downloaded songs from Spotify Dekstop to my iPhone without requiring me to download on iPhone using WiFi or cellular?
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes