Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

AVRCP 1.4+

It should be great supporting AVRCP 1.4+ in Spotify. Using Apple's Music app I can browse tracks and albums from the car stereo. Using Spotify I have to do it on the phone. Which is not the safest thing while I'm driving. (okay, browsing on the car s...

• It should be great supporting AVRCP 1.4+ in Spotify. Using Apple's Music app I can browse tracks and albums from the car stereo. Using Spotify I have to do it on the phone. Which is not the safest th...
  • TechCF
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Yet another high data usage issue - even after checking all settings

I recently got a new phone, and made sure ALL my playlists are downloaded before listening. And it is still chewing through a heap of data. I ran a test - reset all my download stats after having 3.7GB used by Spotify in 15 days (about 247mb per day)...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got a new phone, and made sure ALL my playlists are downloaded before listening. And it is still chewing through a heap of data. I ran a test - reset all my download stats after having 3.7...
  • Tima4h
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Ducking

When I open certain apps, the audio annoyingly ducks, even if the other app doesn't have sound. How do I turn off ducking on my iPhone?

• When I open certain apps, the audio annoyingly ducks, even if the other app doesn't have sound. How do I turn off ducking on my iPhone?
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Still old Spotify layout ...

I'm using Spotify on my iPhone with iOS 10.0.2 and just have Spotify updated once again today. I cannot utilize the new bottom menu layout with came out this year. My wife has it for quite a while and from what I read all the users should have it now...

• I'm using Spotify on my iPhone with iOS 10.0.2 and just have Spotify updated once again today. I cannot utilize the new bottom menu layout with came out this year. My wife has it for quite a while an...
  • redtears15
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lists downloaded but consuming Data while playing songs.

Hi, I've downloaded several lists of songs. I can see no pending downloads and the songs are marked with a green arrow. When I play songs from these lists in my car, mobile data consumption grows as if it was downloading them. If i set the off line m...

• Hi,   I've downloaded several lists of songs. I can see no pending downloads and the songs are marked with a green arrow. When I play songs from these lists in my car, mobile data consumption ...
  • leemondthefirst
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Excessive mobile data usage when playing downloaded playlists

Ok, so I have posted in this thread but there has been no further action, probably as it has a 'Solution', so here I am. Apologies for the length. iOS 10.0.2 & 10.1 - iPhone 6s - Spotify Premium Backdrop, I exceeded my 4gb data usage this month withi...

IMG_1922.PNG IMG_1923.PNG IMG_1927.PNG IMG_1924.PNG
  • Regular
  • Ok, so I have posted in this thread but there has been no further action, probably as it has a 'Solution', so here I am.  Apologies for the length.   iOS 10.0.2 & 10.1 -&nbs...
  • leemondthefirst
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • data usage
    IOS10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Too many clicks needed to share by email (iPhone 6)

I'm playing song in the latest version of Spotify on iPhone 6 (latest iOS). To share I need to:1. Press "..." icon2. Scrool down (why all the options are not immediately on the screen? they fit!)3. Click "Share"4. Click "Send to..."5. Click "Email" o...

• I'm playing song in the latest version of Spotify on iPhone 6 (latest iOS). To share I need to: 1. Press "..." icon 2. Scrool down (why all the options are not immediately on the screen? they fit!)...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Old View on iOS APP

Hi, i have the problem that when i am login with my premium account to my ios app i have the old user view. when im login with an other test account i have the newer modern user view. how can i change the view of my premium account to the modern view...

• Hi,    i have the problem that when i am login with my premium account to my ios app i have the old user view. when im login with an other test account i have the newer modern user v...
  • wckwan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Akku problem

Seid Ios 10.1 aber auch iOS 10.1.1 rast mein Akku ganz schnell abwärts, wenn ich Spotify öffne. Wenn ich 10 Minuten Musik höre, Sind 30 % meines Akkus weg. Dieses Problem findet nur bei Spotify statt. Habe das neue Update von Spotify auch schon drauf...

• Visitor
  • Seid Ios 10.1 aber auch iOS 10.1.1 rast mein Akku ganz schnell abwärts, wenn ich Spotify öffne. Wenn ich 10 Minuten Musik höre, Sind 30 % meines Akkus weg. Dieses Problem findet nur bei Spotify statt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no Browser

hi why i don't have Browsr in my app after i got premium account?

• hi why i don't have Browsr in my app after i got premium account?
  • Official_asian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer support

Where and how do I contact customer supprt? 

• Where and how do I contact customer supprt? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist page empty after offline filter

Every time i go on Artist list and i apply the offline filter the Artist page goes blank and to reset it i need to delede and re-install the app...How can i revert the situation after i have applyed the offline filter?

• Every time i go on Artist list and i apply the offline filter the Artist page goes blank and to reset it i need to delede and re-install the app... How can i revert the situation after i have applye...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not saving after downloads

Help. I've been downloading tunes. Green arrow says downloaded. But when I go to listen offline. Nothing there. I've deleted my app a few times and still nothing. Help!!!! iPhone 6 Plus updated

• Casual Listener
  • Help. I've been downloading tunes. Green arrow says downloaded. But when I go to listen offline. Nothing there. I've deleted my app a few times and still nothing. Help!!!! iPhone 6 Plus updated
  • Pristine
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Not Working on iPhone

I have a Spotify Premium account. I use Spotify on both my Mac desktop computer and my iPhone 6. Two weeks ago, when I opened the app on my phone it asked me to sign in. Once I signed in, it did not recognize me as a premium user and all my songs/pla...

• I have a Spotify Premium account. I use Spotify on both my Mac desktop computer and my iPhone 6. Two weeks ago, when I opened the app on my phone it asked me to sign in. Once I signed in, it did not ...
  • amedra99
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant access local files on iPhone?

One of my favourite albums isnt technically an album, its a mixtape, and for some reason that means the band hasn't put it on Spotify? I'm not exactly sure why, but anyway, I ended up wasting loads of data going on YouTube to listen to the songs desp...

• One of my favourite albums isnt technically an album, its a mixtape, and for some reason that means the band hasn't put it on Spotify? I'm not exactly sure why, but anyway, I ended up wasting loads o...
  • Finchey
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sorting options

Me cambie de iphone y no encuentro las playlists ni la musica que tenia guardada antes.. que hago?

• Me cambie de iphone y no encuentro las playlists ni la musica que tenia guardada antes.. que hago?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted playlists

Hi, can I recover deleted playlists that I deleted almost 2 years ago? How?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, can I recover deleted playlists that I deleted almost 2 years ago? How?
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Off line device

Hello, I am a premium client. I can not ear off line. It is said I have no device off line. What do I have to do? At my tools doesn't appear the function off line.....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am a premium client. I can not ear off line. It is said I have no device off line. What do I have to do?  At my tools doesn't appear the function off line.....
  • Evelynpisabarro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of free to premium.

Hello. I buy and pay the premium but i can not change from free to premium.

• Hello. I buy and pay the premium but i can not change from free to premium.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not letting me choose my correct Facebook profile to log in

Hi!I just bought a new iPhone today and copied my old data to the new one through iCloud. All my apps were automatically installed on my new phone. When I started the Spotify app, it of course asked me to log in. When I logged in with Facebook, it co...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I just bought a new iPhone today and copied my old data to the new one through iCloud. All my apps were automatically installed on my new phone. When I started the Spotify app, it of course aske...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes