Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Log In to MY account

Hi, I have a facebook account associated with spotify and an email-associated one. I got a new phone so I had to reload spotify on my phone and everytime I log in to my phone with my email, it loads the details from my facebook one! My playlists, son...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a facebook account associated with spotify and an email-associated one. I got a new phone so I had to reload spotify on my phone and everytime I log in to my phone with my email, ...
  • sammmramos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't upgrade to premium

i cant upgrade to spotify premuim on my iphone. there's a message which says that i can't make in app purchases in my region.

• Casual Listener
  • i cant upgrade to spotify premuim on my iphone. there's a message which says that i can't make in app purchases in my region.
  • groberschnitzer
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily Mix: from 4 to 2

I don't understand: until wednesday (october, 5th) I had 4 fabulous daily mixes in my library, starting from yesterday there's only 2 of them. I hope it's a bug that will be fixed, because I'm enjoying mixes very much and I liked the other two (the t...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't understand: until wednesday (october, 5th) I had 4 fabulous daily mixes in my library, starting from yesterday there's only 2 of them. I hope it's a bug that will be fixed, because I'm enjoyi...
  • knmngrl
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play music at all

All the musics lists on Spotify are in grey.. can click the music however it would not let me play the song at all. Tried delete the app and reinstall it, tried register a new account, but still no luck. Need some help here please..Thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • All the musics lists on Spotify are in grey.. can click the music however it would not let me play the song at all. Tried delete the app and reinstall it, tried register a new account, but still no l...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com premium

Comprei o premium por boleto e o pagamento foi cofirmado dia 08/11, já é dia 12/11 e até agora o aplicativo ainda está contando como conta free, já sai e entrei na conta e já reinstalei o aplicativo, até agora nada

• Comprei o premium por boleto e o pagamento foi cofirmado dia 08/11, já é dia 12/11 e até agora o aplicativo ainda está contando como conta free, já sai e entrei na conta e já reinstalei o aplicativo,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Synced downloaded songs of Spotify Desktop to iPhone 6

Can I synced those downloaded songs from Spotify Dekstop to my iPhone without requiring me to download on iPhone using WiFi or cellular?

• Can I synced those downloaded songs from Spotify Dekstop to my iPhone without requiring me to download on iPhone using WiFi or cellular?
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution People not showing up

My friend gave me her spotify and every time i search for her it tells me that username doesn't exist or her account won't pop up

• My friend gave me her spotify and every time i search for her it tells me that username doesn't exist or her account won't pop up
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist songs are playing in ALL of my other playlists.

Suddenly, songs from playlist 1 started playing in playlist 2 when on shuffle. Every 2nd song in playlist 2 was from playlist 1. No idea why. So deleted playlist 1. This had no effect. Songs from playlist 1 still play in playlist 2, and also play in ...

• Suddenly, songs from playlist 1 started playing in playlist 2 when on shuffle. Every 2nd song in playlist 2 was from playlist 1. No idea why. So deleted playlist 1. This had no effect. Songs from pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Update deleted all my downloaded music

I Updated my Spotify app on iOS last night and all the music I downloaded had disappeared. I am having to reinstall the app and download all my albums again. This isn't what I pay a premium account for!!

• I Updated my Spotify app on iOS last night and all the music I downloaded had disappeared. I am having to reinstall the app and download all my albums again. This isn't what I pay a premium account f...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not all artists will show up in Music Library on iOS

For some reason, only some of the artists I follow are in my Music Library. I'm following 2,000 artists but only, like, a hundred appear where it even says "All artists you follow will appear here" while it's loading. I'm on iOS 10, but it's been hap...

• Visitor
  • For some reason, only some of the artists I follow are in my Music Library. I'm following 2,000 artists but only, like, a hundred appear where it even says "All artists you follow will appear here" w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone app menu bar problem

I had to reset my iPhone 6s and since then the Spotify app is acting weird. I've added a photo to show you. But basically not all the items on the menu bar are showing and also there are no labels. Tried logging out, deleting etc but still the same.

• Casual Listener
  • I had to reset my iPhone 6s and since then the Spotify app is acting weird. I've added a photo to show you. But basically not all the items on the menu bar are showing and also there are no labels. T...
  • no1dejay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading error

I got premium and it won't play my music offline. I've tried Downloading music online and it keeps saying "download error- downloading has stopped because there's no space left on this device" I do have space left on my device and I've payed for prem...

• I got premium and it won't play my music offline. I've tried Downloading music online and it keeps saying "download error- downloading has stopped because there's no space left on this device" I do h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist cover (4 albums) not showing up!

I tried to change my playlist cover but I didn't like it. I'd rather stick to the original format, with 4 album covers. But when I deleted the picture I had put, it just doesn't go back normal. What do I do? (it's the one with the heart in the pictur...

• Visitor
  • I tried to change my playlist cover but I didn't like it. I'd rather stick to the original format, with 4 album covers. But when I deleted the picture I had put, it just doesn't go back normal. What ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Playlists] Spotify iOS app - Sort Playlist by Latest Added Songs First

Dear Sir/Mdm, I wish there is a function on iOS app that we could sort playlist by latest added songs first to the top of the playlist at a press of a button akin to Windows Explorer. I find it a pain to keep scrolling down my playlist to access the ...

• Music Fan
  • Dear Sir/Mdm,    I wish there is a function on iOS app that we could sort playlist by latest added songs first to the top of the playlist at a press of a button akin to Windows Explorer. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong songs being played

The spotify app was updated automatically this morning on my iPod and now it plays the wrong songs. I have looked up several times today on how to fix it but there are only solutions on how to fix it on your computer but not the application. There al...

• Casual Listener
  • The spotify app was updated automatically this morning on my iPod and now it plays the wrong songs. I have looked up several times today on how to fix it but there are only solutions on how to fix it...
  • whtdididoagain
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes

Data Usage

I have an iPhone 7 Plus running the latest iOS software as well as the latest Spotify App release. In the last 2 weeks I have used 19 gigs of data, which is an insane amount for me and I did some trial setups to see if I could narrow down my data usa...

• I have an iPhone 7 Plus running the latest iOS software as well as the latest Spotify App release. In the last 2 weeks I have used 19 gigs of data, which is an insane amount for me and I did some tri...
  • slange
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost most of my musics

Yesterday my plan got canceled, só today I had to buy the premium account again. But when I logged, I had lost most of my musics and playlists. I only have the musics and playlists tha I had when I started to use spotify. Is there anyway for me to ge...

• Yesterday my plan got canceled, só today I had to buy the premium account again. But when I logged, I had lost most of my musics and playlists. I only have the musics and playlists tha I had when I s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes