Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Wrong navigation buttons at bottom of screen

My partner installed Spotify on her iPhone tonight and enabled the 30 day premium trial.When she opens Spotify and it logs in, at the bottom of the screen she only has the Home, Search and Your Library (silhouette icon).On the Spotify app on my iPhon...

• Music Fan
  • My partner installed Spotify on her iPhone tonight and enabled the 30 day premium trial. When she opens Spotify and it logs in, at the bottom of the screen she only has the Home, Search and Your L...
  • ACDC-Fan
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IOS Airplay history

Is it possible te remove old devices that i used to stream with airplay?Some older devices are in my list, but i dont need them anymore. Thx!

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible te remove old devices that i used to stream with airplay? Some older devices are in my list, but i dont need them anymore.   Thx!
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix: Accidentally removed all by artist

I accidentally removed all songs by an artist from a Daily Mix playlist. Wondering how I can edit this?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally removed all songs by an artist from a Daily Mix playlist. Wondering how I can edit this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover photo

I need help changing my discovery photo, it has a picture of an ex and I and would LOVE to get that to change but with no luck, HELP!

• I need help changing my discovery photo, it has a picture of an ex and I and would LOVE to get that to change but with no luck, HELP!
  • Aimless27
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs that I have on my computer won't play on my phone

Some songs I have on my computer, for which I have the mp4 file as they are not available on spotify (eg Let Me Feel by Jeremy Olander, Taylor Swift 1989 album), which I play on my computer using the spotify app, will not download to my phone. They a...

• Some songs I have on my computer, for which I have the mp4 file as they are not available on spotify (eg Let Me Feel by Jeremy Olander, Taylor Swift 1989 album), which I play on my computer using the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium not working

Im a paying preium member and my playlist are still available however when I try to play them it says I need a premium account and can only use the free radio. How can this be fixed?

• Im a paying preium member and my playlist are still available however when I try to play them it says I need a premium account and can only use the free radio. How can this be fixed?
  • Meg141
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Sync????

Ive been trying to upload songs onto spotify through local files and play them on my phone. Ive already turned on the dowload button at the top of the playlist and ive tried exiting out of both mac and phone to see if they synced. It doesnt work. Any...

• Ive been trying to upload songs onto spotify through local files and play them on my phone. Ive already turned on the dowload button at the top of the playlist and ive tried exiting out of both mac a...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with specific music

Hello everybody, Im having a problem to play the music "steve aoki - Home we'll go (take my hand) michael brun remix". The music ends in the middle of its track, normally around 1 min of playing, and go to the next one in the playlist (or sequence). ...

• Hello everybody, Im having a problem to play the music "steve aoki - Home we'll go (take my hand) michael brun remix". The music ends in the middle of its track, normally around 1 min of playing, and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AVRCP 1.4+

It should be great supporting AVRCP 1.4+ in Spotify. Using Apple's Music app I can browse tracks and albums from the car stereo. Using Spotify I have to do it on the phone. Which is not the safest thing while I'm driving. (okay, browsing on the car s...

• It should be great supporting AVRCP 1.4+ in Spotify. Using Apple's Music app I can browse tracks and albums from the car stereo. Using Spotify I have to do it on the phone. Which is not the safest th...
  • TechCF
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Yet another high data usage issue - even after checking all settings

I recently got a new phone, and made sure ALL my playlists are downloaded before listening. And it is still chewing through a heap of data. I ran a test - reset all my download stats after having 3.7GB used by Spotify in 15 days (about 247mb per day)...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got a new phone, and made sure ALL my playlists are downloaded before listening. And it is still chewing through a heap of data. I ran a test - reset all my download stats after having 3.7...
  • Tima4h
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Ducking

When I open certain apps, the audio annoyingly ducks, even if the other app doesn't have sound. How do I turn off ducking on my iPhone?

• When I open certain apps, the audio annoyingly ducks, even if the other app doesn't have sound. How do I turn off ducking on my iPhone?
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Still old Spotify layout ...

I'm using Spotify on my iPhone with iOS 10.0.2 and just have Spotify updated once again today. I cannot utilize the new bottom menu layout with came out this year. My wife has it for quite a while and from what I read all the users should have it now...

• I'm using Spotify on my iPhone with iOS 10.0.2 and just have Spotify updated once again today. I cannot utilize the new bottom menu layout with came out this year. My wife has it for quite a while an...
  • redtears15
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lists downloaded but consuming Data while playing songs.

Hi, I've downloaded several lists of songs. I can see no pending downloads and the songs are marked with a green arrow. When I play songs from these lists in my car, mobile data consumption grows as if it was downloading them. If i set the off line m...

• Hi,   I've downloaded several lists of songs. I can see no pending downloads and the songs are marked with a green arrow. When I play songs from these lists in my car, mobile data consumption ...
  • leemondthefirst
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Excessive mobile data usage when playing downloaded playlists

Ok, so I have posted in this thread but there has been no further action, probably as it has a 'Solution', so here I am. Apologies for the length. iOS 10.0.2 & 10.1 - iPhone 6s - Spotify Premium Backdrop, I exceeded my 4gb data usage this month withi...

IMG_1922.PNG IMG_1923.PNG IMG_1927.PNG IMG_1924.PNG
  • Regular
  • Ok, so I have posted in this thread but there has been no further action, probably as it has a 'Solution', so here I am.  Apologies for the length.   iOS 10.0.2 & 10.1 -&nbs...
  • leemondthefirst
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • data usage
    IOS10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Too many clicks needed to share by email (iPhone 6)

I'm playing song in the latest version of Spotify on iPhone 6 (latest iOS). To share I need to:1. Press "..." icon2. Scrool down (why all the options are not immediately on the screen? they fit!)3. Click "Share"4. Click "Send to..."5. Click "Email" o...

• I'm playing song in the latest version of Spotify on iPhone 6 (latest iOS). To share I need to: 1. Press "..." icon 2. Scrool down (why all the options are not immediately on the screen? they fit!)...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Old View on iOS APP

Hi, i have the problem that when i am login with my premium account to my ios app i have the old user view. when im login with an other test account i have the newer modern user view. how can i change the view of my premium account to the modern view...

• Hi,    i have the problem that when i am login with my premium account to my ios app i have the old user view. when im login with an other test account i have the newer modern user v...
  • wckwan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Akku problem

Seid Ios 10.1 aber auch iOS 10.1.1 rast mein Akku ganz schnell abwärts, wenn ich Spotify öffne. Wenn ich 10 Minuten Musik höre, Sind 30 % meines Akkus weg. Dieses Problem findet nur bei Spotify statt. Habe das neue Update von Spotify auch schon drauf...

• Visitor
  • Seid Ios 10.1 aber auch iOS 10.1.1 rast mein Akku ganz schnell abwärts, wenn ich Spotify öffne. Wenn ich 10 Minuten Musik höre, Sind 30 % meines Akkus weg. Dieses Problem findet nur bei Spotify statt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no Browser

hi why i don't have Browsr in my app after i got premium account?

• hi why i don't have Browsr in my app after i got premium account?
  • Official_asian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer support

Where and how do I contact customer supprt? 

• Where and how do I contact customer supprt? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes