Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

There are songs I can't play & grayed out

Ever since I have listened on Spotify, I've always thought that there are no songs on spotify from my country (Philippines). Not until one of my friends told me that there ARE local songs on spotify. I played a song from the Spotify on their phone an...

13095930_10205649827115011_2078657216157281414_n.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Ever since I have listened on Spotify, I've always thought that there are no songs on spotify from my country (Philippines). Not until one of my friends told me that there ARE local songs on spotify....
  • 1104lee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any song at all.

For some reason, whenever I hit shuffle play on any playlist, the album art shows up, but then it doesn't play. When I hit the play button, all the song info disappears and shows a blank song. This happens no matter how many times I reinstall or rest...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason, whenever I hit shuffle play on any playlist, the album art shows up, but then it doesn't play. When I hit the play button, all the song info disappears and shows a blank song. This h...
  • jirehly
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is skipping

Hello everyone . I have Spotify premium and it seems to be skipping which is driving me crazy and I don't understand why this is happening . Does anyone know ?Thank you

• Hello everyone . I have Spotify premium and it seems to be skipping which is driving me crazy and I don't understand why this is happening . Does anyone know ? Thank you
  • Rmpruim
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad app keeps crashing!!!

I've never had this issue before, until today, I've restarted my iPad (yes a force restart) and I've even updated to the the latest IOS update 10.1.1 and still nothing. It won't even stay open for more than 5 secs....please help!

• Regular
  • I've never had this issue before, until today, I've restarted my iPad (yes a force restart) and I've even updated to the the latest IOS update 10.1.1 and still nothing. It won't even stay open for mo...
  • Opatsut
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Push Notifications not happening

I used to get push notifications to my iPhone when playlists were updated but I cannot get it to work, whatever I try.Push is set in IOS, all settings on my account and Spotify player on my mac are set also.Any ideas? I have so many playlists, this i...

• I used to get push notifications to my iPhone when playlists were updated but I cannot get it to work, whatever I try. Push is set in IOS, all settings on my account and Spotify player on my mac a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unbearable SLOW sync over WiFi!!!!!!!!

It is not the first time I complain about slow sync over wifi on my iPhone 5( I had tried all the possible solutions, including the obviously useless ones suggested by the support team) I posted a topic nearly 6 month ago about the same issue. 6 mont...

• Regular
  • It is not the first time I complain about slow sync over wifi on my iPhone 5( I had tried all the possible solutions, including the obviously useless ones suggested by the support team) I posted a to...
  • nathanjrhoads
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    slow sync
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Extremely slow to download offline playlists on iOS

I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1.4. I used to be able to download playlists for offline listening and a song would download in about 10 seconds. Now, whenever I try to download a new playlist it is EXTREMLY slow - I'm talking 5-10 minutes for ONE s...

• I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1.4. I used to be able to download playlists for offline listening and a song would download in about 10 seconds. Now, whenever I try to download a new playlist it is...
  • H0ffy99
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS
    slow
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot open or download Spotify on iphone 7

HiSince the beginning of this week I cannot open Spotify app on my phone. The problem started when I tried to download the latest update. Since then it looks like the app had been stuck in the downloading process.I deleted the app and now when I try ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Since the beginning of this week I cannot open Spotify app on my phone. The problem started when I tried to download the latest update. Since then it looks like the app had been stuck in the do...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will I be charged after my 7 day trial?

I downloaded the app today and clicked the offer to start the 7 day trial, when I go on my account on my laptop so the account overview, it just gives me the option to subscribe, does that mean after the trial I won't be charged and instead my trial ...

• I downloaded the app today and clicked the offer to start the 7 day trial, when I go on my account on my laptop so the account overview, it just gives me the option to subscribe, does that mean after...
  • Tbiblaine23
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not remembering my position in podcasts

When listening to a podcast from Spotify's "Shows" section, if I switch to playing something else, then return to the podcast episode, it starts it over at the beginning. This is expected behavior when listening to music but it is useless for podcast...

• Visitor
  • When listening to a podcast from Spotify's "Shows" section, if I switch to playing something else, then return to the podcast episode, it starts it over at the beginning. This is expected behavior wh...
  • MalteG
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes

My creditcard do not work only in spotify website!

I was using spotify premium for some months now, but a few days ago, i received a message saying that i have issues with the monthly pay and if i do not solve this, my access will be paused. After call my bank and use my creditcard in other sites, i ...

• I was using spotify premium for some months now, but a few days ago, i received a message saying that i have issues with the monthly pay and if i do not solve this, my access will be paused. After ca...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix on iphone

I've been a premium user for a while, updated my phone and the Spotify app, but still don't have daily mix available. Does anyone know why?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a premium user for a while, updated my phone and the Spotify app, but still don't have daily mix available. Does anyone know why?
  • jmatcuhi
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Other] Get rid of Match.com ad

Every time the Match.com ad comes up on the Spotify App on my iPhone it freezes up everything and I have to log off then log back on to get it moving. It's only with this ad. Please either remove the ad or fix it. Thanks,

• Every time the Match.com ad comes up on the Spotify App on my iPhone it freezes up everything and I have to log off then log back on to get it moving.  It's only with this ad.  Please eithe...
  • Zalmoxis
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

share a song to a follower that isnt a facebook friend

Folks this is just ridiculous at this point. I have been a spotify user for 4 years now. And I still cant share music or connect socially with ppl i'm following or ppl that are following that are not my friends on fb. Flow1/ discover cool playlist vi...

• Casual Listener
  • Folks this is just ridiculous at this point.   I have been a spotify user for 4 years now. And I still cant share music or connect socially with ppl i'm following or ppl that are following tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • retention
    send
    sharing
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice this month

My account was charged twice this morning for this month. I have not changed anything on my account and no there is not another account linked to mine. Another issue is being charged and my account isn't even working properly, always when trying to o...

• My account was charged twice this morning for this month. I have not changed anything on my account and no there is not another account linked to mine. Another issue is being charged and my account i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My desktop app playlists are not syncing to ipod touch

The playlists I create on the desktop app are not displayed on the ipod. It also doesn't work the other way arround.Both devices are connected to the same WiFi network. I even tried pluging the cord and restarting both (desktop and ipod)The app versi...

• Casual Listener
  • The playlists I create on the desktop app are not displayed on the ipod. It also doesn't work the other way arround. Both devices are connected to the same WiFi network. I even tried pluging the cor...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • desktop app
    ipod touch 2nd
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode

I have the premium account with spotify and I can listen to all the playlists when i'm at home and have wifi but for some reason when I try to listen to playlists in the car it keeps saying im offline the only music I can listen to are the songs i've...

• I have the premium account with spotify and I can listen to all the playlists when i'm at home and have wifi but for some reason when I try to listen to playlists in the car it keeps saying im offlin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Password

Im trying to change my password for my account due to forgetting what it was. Try and go and change it, this comes up?! Can anyone help?

• Im trying to change my password for my account due to forgetting what it was. Try and go and change it, this comes up?! Can anyone help?
  • Phoebee02
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes