iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't dowload songs to my Ipod

I have downloaded songs offline to my ipod before (I'm a pay for a sub). When I try to download an album of line now, it doesn't download the songs, I have avalaible offline setted so it's green and below that it says Waiting to download. please help...

• Regular
  • I have downloaded songs offline to my ipod before (I'm a pay for a sub).  When I try to download an album of line now, it doesn't download the songs, I have avalaible offline setted so it's gree...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline/Playlist sync does not function.

Using iPhone 6+ (latest version)Spotify is on latest version I believe (5.0.0.992) Recently added just 4 songs to my custom Playlist which currently has 333 songs, I accidently hit the offline mode switch on the phone and now it doesn't download anyt...

• Casual Listener
  • Using iPhone 6+ (latest version) Spotify is on latest version I believe (5.0.0.992)   Recently added just 4 songs to my custom Playlist which currently has 333 songs, I accidently hit the off...
  • NYCulture
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify running no longer there in 5.0 update

Recently updated my app, however the running feature is no longer available. Many have told me to look under genres and moods, but it's not there either. I am a premium customer and expect this resolved, as other customers and in particular free user...

• Recently updated my app, however the running feature is no longer available. Many have told me to look under genres and moods, but it's not there either. I am a premium customer and expect this ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working anymore

I got a Fido plan last summer, I don't believe I am paying for it monthly instead the 2 year trial, this morning I was in the shower when an ad just came on which has never before talking about getting spotify premium, has my Premium trial already ra...

• I got a Fido plan last summer, I don't believe I am paying for it monthly instead the 2 year trial, this morning I was in the shower when an ad just came on which has never before talking about getti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not working in my new Iphone

Hello I have just bought a new Iphone, and when trying to open Spotify a message appears on the screen saying 2you have already created an account with that email account". What can I do? Thank you

• Hello   I have just bought a new Iphone, and when trying to open Spotify a message appears on the screen saying 2you have already created an account with that email account". What can I do?&nb...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working on iPhone 4s after 5.0 release

Spotify stopped working on iPhone 4s after 5.0 release. Application just crashes and apple logo is displayed and UI is restarted, so there is some critical problem. Using ios 8.3 (12F70) on iPhone 4s

• Regular
  • Spotify stopped working on iPhone 4s after 5.0 release.  Application just crashes and apple logo is displayed and UI is restarted, so there is some critical problem.    Using ios 8.3...
  • argah
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod Shuffle

HII am trying to connect me ipod shuffle to Spotify but when I connect it to the usb it doesn't come up with a message recognising the device at all. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • HI I am trying to connect me ipod shuffle to Spotify but when I connect it to the usb it doesn't come up with a message recognising the device at all. Please help! 🙂
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Music

I just bought an Ipad Mini. In trying to upload Spotify music/albums, I duplicated some of the albums, music. Et. How can I delete the entire album on my Sonos Favorites and Sonos playlist? Basically, want to start over without the duplications.

• I just bought an Ipad Mini.  In trying to upload Spotify music/albums, I duplicated some of the albums, music.  Et.  How can I delete the entire album on my Sonos Favorites and Sonos p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Downloading Songs for Offline

App will not download songs over WIFI but is able to download over cellular.Have reinstalled app, signed out everywhere, removed all devices....

• App will not download songs over WIFI but is able to download over cellular. Have reinstalled app, signed out everywhere, removed all devices....
  • troutscout
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

APP CRASHING MULTIPLE TIMES

The app would not open for me at all today. I tried restarting my phone, restarting the app, everything and everytime it would open with the logo screen for a few seconds then close out back to the homescreen. I tried at least 20 times. If I'm paying...

• Casual Listener
  • The app would not open for me at all today. I tried restarting my phone, restarting the app, everything and everytime it would open with the logo screen for a few seconds then close out back to the h...
  • jlz19
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I delete songs from a playlist?????

Hi there, I can't figure out how to delete songs from one of my playlists. I can't do it on my iphone 6 (I click on the three dots, but I have no option to remove the song). I removed a bunch of songs on my desktop, but they still show up when I play...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I can't figure out how to delete songs from one of my playlists. I can't do it on my iphone 6 (I click on the three dots, but I have no option to remove the song). I removed a bunc...
  • HaterNation
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Your Music] Ability to make "Your Music" available offline on desktop client

I am using Spotify Premium on both on my desktop (Win7) and iPhone 6. When I save or delete albums on my Your Music on the dektop client (note that it is not off-line, everything is online), the changes are not reflected on the iPhone client. I canno...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Spotify Premium on both on my desktop (Win7) and iPhone 6.  When I save or delete albums on my Your Music on the dektop client (note that it is not off-line, everything is o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Circles with 3 dots to the right is not working..

The circles to the right on every song in a playlist is not working on my iPhone 6s Plus, so i can't queue any songs when in offline mode.

• The circles to the right on every song in a playlist is not working on my iPhone 6s Plus, so i can't queue any songs when in offline mode.
  • bananhe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • "Song option" not working on iPhone 6s Plus
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial

If i currently have a 30day free trial, and i subscribe on the premium, will the remaining days of the free trial add to the monthly premium?

• If i currently have a 30day free trial, and i subscribe on the premium, will the remaining days of the free trial add to the monthly premium?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle and repeat reset randomly

Hello, I have spotify premium and use it on my iPhone.I usually listen for music with shuffle and repeat_all switched on (so it randomly plays playlist without stoping).However, frequently, when I start the spotify iOS app next day, these settings ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have spotify premium and use it on my iPhone. I usually listen for music with shuffle and repeat_all switched on (so it randomly plays playlist without stoping). However, frequent...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant sync music offline

It won't work, its taking like 30 minutes to download one song offlineits an iphone 6s+ on latest iosany tips? tried wifi and 4g....

• It won't work, its taking like 30 minutes to download one song offline its an iphone 6s+ on latest ios any tips? tried wifi and 4g....
  • ufkknt
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mercedes Media Interface + Spotify on iPhone6

Greetings! I cant get spotify to play on my iphone6 via the mercedes media interface. I only get the message 'no playable files'.i can stream via bluetooth no problem but the sound quality isnt nearly as good. is this a spotify app problem, an iOs pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings!   I cant get spotify to play on my iphone6 via the mercedes media interface. I only get the message 'no playable files'. i can stream via bluetooth no problem but the sound quality...
  • abscent
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics on Spotify Mobile

I just update the app for IOS and when sliding my finger down the picture of the album it used to show the lyrics, now it wont , now I slide down and goes to the previous screen or the back menu. Is there a new way to see the song lyrics on the app ?...

• I just update the app for IOS and when sliding my finger down the picture of the album it used to show the lyrics, now it wont , now I slide down and goes to the previous screen or the back menu. &n...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    iphone. ipad
    lyrics
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not downloading

I have a premium account and its not downloading songs

• I have a premium account and its not downloading songs
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I delete songs?

Hi there. I'm using Spotify Premium, saving songs in my iPhone. I still want to have the songs as favorites but i want to delete the physical files due to space.Can you help me?Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I'm using Spotify Premium, saving songs in my iPhone. I still want to have the songs as favorites but i want to delete the physical files due to space. Can you help me? Thanks.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes