iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Devin9
  • Visitor
  • 864 replies
  • 319 likes
  • 864 replies
  • 319 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Push notifications don't work

I have push notifications turned on, but I don't get them.

• Regular
  • I have push notifications turned on, but I don't get them.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Menu button in full screen missing on iPad min 4

Viewing the currently playing song on an iPad mini 4 in full screen mode vertically doesn't show the menu button. My guess is that the app is not configured for iPad minis? I am running iOS 9.3.2(13F69). I am a premium member with app version 5.7.0.1...

• Viewing the currently playing song on an iPad mini 4 in full screen mode vertically doesn't show the menu button. My guess is that the app is not configured for iPad minis? I am running iOS 9.3.2(13F...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't work with wifi

Hi I used to love Spotify but recently I find it's the worst. First I couldn't stream songs while I was on my home wifi. I was forced to use my data to get any kind of music to stream. It says I am "offline" but I am not. This is not a problem with m...

• Hi I used to love Spotify but recently I find it's the worst. First I couldn't stream songs while I was on my home wifi. I was forced to use my data to get any kind of music to stream. It says I am "...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't listen to the songs i want

I just bought an iPOD touch 5th generation and installed spotify (not premium) and I can't listen to the songs that I actually want, I can only press the "shuffle playback" and if I keep holding the song I actually want, it only gives me an example o...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought an iPOD touch 5th generation and installed spotify (not premium) and I can't listen to the songs that I actually want, I can only press the "shuffle playback" and if I keep holding the ...
  • jameshoonigan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Completely unusable on iPhone

I have spotify Premium, which seems to be fine on my Mac desktop. But the iPhone app will not run for more than about 60 seconds before freezing and crashing. I have managed to download some tracks by restarting multiple times, and even they will not...

• Visitor
  • I have spotify Premium, which seems to be fine on my Mac desktop. But the iPhone app will not run for more than about 60 seconds before freezing and crashing. I have managed to download some tracks b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I paid for the premium but it doesn't work

• I paid for the premium but it doesn't work
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de pais

Buenas tardes. Saqué mi cuenta cuando estaba en Colombia, me mudé un año a UK y no sé cómo ahora mi cuenta es de allá y no he podido cambiarla a Colombia nuevamente. Podría alguien ayudarme?

• Buenas tardes. Saqué mi cuenta cuando estaba en Colombia, me mudé un año a UK y no sé cómo ahora mi cuenta es de allá y no he podido cambiarla a Colombia nuevamente. Podría alguien ayudarme?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs not listed when listening offline

I have downloaded my songs to listen offline on my iPod Touch. Recently the problem has been that when I open the app for the first time, the songs aren't listed on "Your songs" as they used to be, so I can't access my full list of songs. I have to s...

• I have downloaded my songs to listen offline on my iPod Touch.   Recently the problem has been that when I open the app for the first time, the songs aren't listed on  "Your songs" as the...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode

Hello, if I get the premium account to use offline mode, where the app save the music? I want to use it on my iphone but is just a 16GB model.

• Hello, if I get the premium account to use offline mode, where the app save the music? I want to use it on my iphone but is just a 16GB model.
  • ravxl
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Library Albums songs etc. not on iphone

I have stuff saved in Your Library on my iPad and Mac but on my iPhone nothing appears.I've tried uninstalling the app and they appear again but then disappear, as they do if I log out and log back in again. Anybody any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I have stuff saved in Your Library on my iPad and Mac but on my iPhone nothing appears. I've tried uninstalling the app and they appear again but then disappear, as they do if I log out and log back...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

listen to OFFLINE songs when ONLINE - NO DATA CHARGE!

Hi guys,I would like to know if there is a way to listen to Offline songs (that is, downloaded and all) while Online, without incurring into data charges.Meanining: while Online, can I listen to a song I have downloaded for Offline mode without havin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I would like to know if there is a way to listen to Offline songs (that is, downloaded and all) while Online, without incurring into data charges. Meanining: while Online, can I listen to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local files (synced from desktop) won´t play

Hey there, since a few weeks my iPhone-App (iPhone SE) doesn´t play my synced local files (mp3). They show up as usual, but i cannot start them playing, either using iPhone-speaker, bluethooth or headphone. btw - all these songs simply played before....

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   since a few weeks my iPhone-App (iPhone SE) doesn´t play my synced local files (mp3). They show up as usual, but i cannot start them playing, either using iPhone-speaker, bluethoo...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Posting Playlists on Facebook: iPhone Always Leads to "Couldn't Open Link"

I'm hoping someone knows how to fix the following problem.I post playlists on my facebook page almost every day, and when somone with an iPhone (iPhone 5S or iPhone 6) trys to click on the playlist link, they always get the following message (after t...

• I'm hoping someone knows how to fix the following problem. I post playlists on my facebook page almost every day, and when somone with an iPhone (iPhone 5S or iPhone 6) trys to click on the playlist...
  • happyrobot
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

iPhone app keeps crashing!!!

Every time I try to open the app on my phone, it keeps crashing. Stays up on the screen for about 5 seconds saying that I'm offline, and then it crashes. Is there any fix to this?

• Every time I try to open the app on my phone, it keeps crashing. Stays up on the screen for about 5 seconds saying that I'm offline, and then it crashes. Is there any fix to this?
  • jamesat
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 11 likes

Music disappearing

The music from my library has disappeared. and all that is left are the last 2 songs that I saved.

• The music from my library has disappeared. and all that is left are the last 2 songs that I saved.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • disappear
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got a premium account, but iphone app says free

Dear anyone,I have a premium spotify account for years now and a lot of playlist saved offline on my iphone app, which always worked. But now all of a sudden my iphone app plays only shuffle and a lot of my offline music is gone.When i look on the sp...

• Dear anyone, I have a premium spotify account for years now and a lot of playlist saved offline on my iphone app, which always worked. But now all of a sudden my iphone app plays only shuffle and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Issues

Hello, I'm having several issues with Spotify, and was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing and could help me out? Please read below. 1. On the bottom of my "home" screen, it says "Spotify is currently set to offline". I've tried config...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm having several issues with Spotify, and was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing and could help me out? Please read below.   1. On the bottom of my "home" screen, it s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought premium and it isn't working

I just bought premium for my iOS device and it isn't working. I bought it with a $15 iTunes gift card. It is still limiting me to ads and 5 skips. This is very frustrating because I spent good money on this!!

• I just bought premium for my iOS device and it isn't working. I bought it with a $15 iTunes gift card. It is still limiting me to ads and 5 skips. This is very frustrating because I spent good money ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes