Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Två konton men en mailadress

Har ett problem som ni kanske kan hjälpa mig med.När jag loggar in med min mailadress som är kopplat till spotify family. Så ser det ok ut på spotify.com. Men när jag öppnar kontot i appen så står det "free".På kontoöversikten på spotify.com så ser j...

• Casual Listener
  • Har ett problem som ni kanske kan hjälpa mig med. När jag loggar in med min mailadress som är kopplat till spotify family. Så ser det ok ut på spotify.com. Men när jag öppnar kontot i appen så står ...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My available offline disappeared

Hi, I have an iPhone 5s and own the premiun account a week ago today I realized that disappeared the option available offline and only have to download now what do I do? I just use the same cell.

• Hi, I have an iPhone 5s and own the premiun account a week ago today I realized that disappeared the option available offline and only have to download now what do I do? I just use the same cell.
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution wrong facebook account on iphone

I cannot seem to log in with the right facebook account. I have uninstalled the app, logged out of the wrong facebook and logged into my account, but regardless it continues to log me into this old account. I just purchased premium and would like to ...

• I cannot seem to log in with the right facebook account. I have uninstalled the app, logged out of the wrong facebook and logged into my account, but regardless it continues to log me into this old a...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help transferring playlist

My Spotify account logged me out and as I try to log back in it says I cannot so if I. Need to make another account I would like to transfer my playlist

• My Spotify account logged me out and as I try to log back in it says I cannot so if I. Need to make another account I would like to transfer my playlist
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloading

I've downloaded music on my phone but everyutome I go offline to use it there's no **bleep**ing music downloaded, getting pretty pissed of with this **bleep**. Someone help because they don't actually let you **bleep**ing contact them

• I've downloaded music on my phone but everyutome I go offline to use it there's no **bleep**ing music downloaded, getting pretty pissed of with this **bleep**. Someone help because they don't actuall...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded to premium and Paid But still says im free on my iPhone but not on my iTunes?

My Premium Renewed itself as usualy, but this time instead of going to my usualy account it hasnt done anything at all and my account is still saying "FREE" on my iPhone, where as on my iTunes it says im on Premium and have been charged and will next...

• My Premium Renewed itself as usualy, but this time instead of going to my usualy account it hasnt done anything at all and my account is still saying "FREE" on my iPhone, where as on my iTunes it say...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists

My Spotify is playing songs that aren't in my playlists or even saved to my account. It will be playing a normal song I have saved and then switch to one I have never heard before, I have to skip them and then it uses up all of my skips. It's annoyin...

• Visitor
  • My Spotify is playing songs that aren't in my playlists or even saved to my account. It will be playing a normal song I have saved and then switch to one I have never heard before, I have to skip the...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Random unsaved songs playing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HELP! Premium Customer: My saved songs now don't pop up when I'm offline

I've been a premium customer for years and since the new update I have to be in range of wifi or data to listen to all my saved songs.. My songs don't even pop up when I'm offline.. This is super annoying.. Help me please

• I've been a premium customer for years and since the new update I have to be in range of wifi or data to listen to all my saved songs.. My songs don't even pop up when I'm offline.. This is super ann...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify connect problem

Hi! I'm having really annoying problem concerning spotify connect. My Ipad is connected to speakers. I am not able to control volume via my iphone or macbook. It is greyed out. When an album is finished i am not even able to play next one without usi...

• Hi!   I'm having really annoying problem concerning spotify connect. My Ipad is connected to speakers. I am not able to control volume via my iphone or macbook. It is greyed out. When an album...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

College Account Upgrade

How can I upgrade to a college account when I already have premium?

• How can I upgrade to a college account when I already have premium?
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I download music for offline play on an iPhone?

Using app version 5.7.0.1055I have read the offline music tutorial which speaks of a "Make Available Offline" slider that if used will show download progress and an icon when songs are downloaded locally. Maybe I'm blind but I can't find that anywher...

• Using app version 5.7.0.1055 I have read the offline music tutorial which speaks of a "Make Available Offline" slider that if used will show download progress and an icon when songs are downloaded...
  • peakplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please improve album art presentation (4x tiles for local files)

Hi,A lot of my local files are just albums or mixtapes. But in the album art cover, it shows as 4x tiles of the same album cover rather than just one. Would really appreciate having a bit more control / smartness about how album art is treated. On th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, A lot of my local files are just albums or mixtapes. But in the album art cover, it shows as 4x tiles of the same album cover rather than just one. Would really appreciate having a bit more cont...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for iOs 4 no longer in the app store

I had to format my old ipod touch 2g, where I had spotify installed on it. However, now I understand the new version requires ios5, which the ipod touch 2g can't run. I've visited the site and there's a link to a legacy version for iOs4, however when...

• I had to format my old ipod touch 2g, where I had spotify installed on it. However, now I understand the new version requires ios5, which the ipod touch 2g can't run. I've visited the site and there'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 123 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 2 likes

My iphone no longer shows available offline? Instead it's now showing download instead.

I turned my iphone on this morning and the app would have appear to have change from available offline to download. I have a spotify family account and am the holder. My phone has 45GB storage left so i have no idea really why this has happened? I ha...

• I turned my iphone on this morning and the app would have appear to have change from available offline to download. I have a spotify family account and am the holder. My phone has 45GB storage left s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working on Denon Heos 7 from MacBook Air, Apple Air 2 and iPhone at the same time

Hi there I have Heos 7 since last year and it was working just fine. Yesterday Spotify stopped working at the same time from all my Apple devices Ipad Air 2 - iOS 9.3.4Iphone - iOS 9.3.4MacBook Air - OS X 10.11.6 (15G31) Any update? Patch? Thanks a l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I have Heos 7 since last year and it was working just fine.   Yesterday Spotify stopped working at the same time from all my Apple devices    Ipad Air 2 - iOS 9.3...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HEOS /SPOTIFY CONNECT/ IOS Issue

I recently installed a HEOS3 speaker which I control via SPOTIFY CONNECT on an IPAD2. This works fine but when I try to play music back on the IPAD there are problems. I switched back to the local IPAD device but it won't play, consistently anyway, t...

• I recently installed a HEOS3 speaker which I control via SPOTIFY CONNECT on an IPAD2.   This works fine but when I try to play music back on the IPAD there are problems. I switched back to t...
  • Camilo76
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I can no longer sync local files

I used to be able to sync local files, can't do that any longer. I connected my iPhone to the same wifi network as my computer. I put the local files in a playlist, toggled the switch to make the song available offline on the iPhone and computer. I d...

• Roadie
  • I used to be able to sync local files, can't do that any longer.  I connected my iPhone to the same wifi network as my computer.  I put the local files in a playlist, toggled the switch to ...
  • DanielGD5
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

local songs not syncing

my phone is on the same wifi as my computer, but when i offline sync on my phone, local songs will not sync. this has not been a problem in the past but is now. i see that it is waiting to download, and it has been waiting for 2 hours to download. My...

• my phone is on the same wifi as my computer, but when i offline sync on my phone, local songs will not sync. this has not been a problem in the past but is now. i see that it is waiting to download, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuttering, skipping playback when streaming

I keep experiencing stuttered playback when trying to stream music on Spotify Premium. It will work fine for 5-10 songs, and then it will start skipping (playing the same one second of audio over and over) like a badly scratched record. The only way ...

• I keep experiencing stuttered playback when trying to stream music on Spotify Premium. It will work fine for 5-10 songs, and then it will start skipping (playing the same one second of audio over and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! OFF LINE ACCESS

I am really dissapointed in this off line acces that spotify has i was recently up at my cottage and i had downloaded hundreds of songs to my phone and when i went out on the boat i was not able to access the songs i don't have data on my phone so im...

• I am really dissapointed in this off line acces that spotify has i was recently up at my cottage and i had downloaded hundreds of songs to my phone and when i went out on the boat i was not able to a...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes