Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Activate Offline mode when using cellular data

I am unsure if this is doable and just want clarification. I am using an iPhone 5s with iOS 7.1. In my cellular settings I have spotify enabled. If I am connected to 4G (or 3G), I can find music. I make a playlist absolutely fine. I then click availa...

• Visitor
  • I am unsure if this is doable and just want clarification. I am using an iPhone 5s with iOS 7.1. In my cellular settings I have spotify enabled. If I am connected to 4G (or 3G), I can find music. I m...
  • bfoxcar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline syncing says too many accounts

Every time I try to sync my songs to offline, it downloads all of the songs then says too many accounts are being used offline and erases them all. But I am the only one on the account and I've checked the offline devices and it shows my phone 3 time...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to sync my songs to offline, it downloads all of the songs then says too many accounts are being used offline and erases them all. But I am the only one on the account and I've check...
  • Jarettb10
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone won't sync local files from PC

My iPhone won't sync the local files from my PC. I have plenty of storage space on my iPhone, and my iPhone shows up on my PC devices list. The local files show up on my iPhone playlist but they are grayed out and not downloaded and won't play. I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • My iPhone won't sync the local files from my PC. I have plenty of storage space on my iPhone, and my iPhone shows up on my PC devices list. The local files show up on my iPhone playlist but they are ...
  • venustojesus
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't conect to Facebook

Every time i tried to connect with facebook in the spotify app it returns to the same app and nothing happens, i also tried into the spotify web page and it pops a message that i should tried later

• Regular
  • Every time i tried to connect with facebook in the spotify app it returns to the same app and nothing happens, i also tried into the spotify web page and it pops a message that i should tried later
  • Benjamin92
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications not displayed, follower count incorrect

Hi, I recently created a spotify account, and I have not received any notifications to my phone even though my settings are set to receive them. My follower count is also incorrect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have an iPhone 6. Thanks

• Regular
  • Hi,   I recently created a spotify account, and I have not received any notifications to my phone even though my settings are set to receive them. My follower count is also incorrect. Any help...
  • etxo_
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Export Playlist

I would like to Export My Playlist from Spotlfy to imusic - is that posssible - i have Spotlfy Premium over itunes

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to Export My Playlist from Spotlfy to imusic - is that posssible - i have Spotlfy Premium over itunes
  • PSteiner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing the app

Recently, my phone hasn't been working as well, which has caused Spotify to crash frequently. So I deleted the app to redownload it, and now it's not letting me reinstall the app at all. It begins to but stops after a second. Someone please help!

• Recently, my phone hasn't been working as well, which has caused Spotify to crash frequently. So I deleted the app to redownload it, and now it's not letting me reinstall the app at all. It begins to...
  • willyb321
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestions for restoring my playlists Etc?

New to the community- hoping I can get help restoring my playlist/favorites. My credit card was hacked so I resigned up for my Spotify subscription and now have lost all my playlists Etc.

• New to the community- hoping I can get help restoring my playlist/favorites. My credit card was hacked so I resigned up for my Spotify subscription and now have lost all my playlists Etc.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted songs from playlist

Hey I'm a Spotify Premium member and I've been making a playlist of songs over the past few months since I joined. I logged on today and my playlist has lost a large number of songs - all of those I've added in the past 1.5 months or so. Is there any...

• Hey   I'm a Spotify Premium member and I've been making a playlist of songs over the past few months since I joined. I logged on today and my playlist has lost a large number of songs - all of...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist

Hello,before the midday I wanted to log in on my Spotify account but it wasn´t possible. I don´t remember now, but an "error" was mentioned. After that I paid for Spotify Premium for the next month. However, after the payment and logging in, all my p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, before the midday I wanted to log in on my Spotify account but it wasn´t possible. I don´t remember now, but an "error" was mentioned. After that I paid for Spotify Premium for the next month...
  • dadalajf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with country

Sorry guys i'm from italy and i wanna use my spotify her in Australia But i can't go inside in my account for change my pass Because The 14 free days is expyre so what i have to do? Thank you William!

• Sorry guys i'm from italy and i wanna use my spotify her in Australia But i can't go inside in my account for change my pass Because The 14 free days is expyre so what i have to do? Thank you William!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Failed

Hello - I hope someone can advise me on this. I have Spotify Prem. When I try to login on my Iphone I get this "LOGIN FAILED - Could not find the Spotify network (a DNS problem occured). Make sure your network connection is working and try again.' My...

• Hello - I hope someone can advise me on this.  I have Spotify Prem.   When I try to login on my Iphone I get this "LOGIN FAILED - Could not find the Spotify network (a DNS problem occured...
  • Kopiais
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappointed!

this is soooo ridicuolus!!!!!!!!!!!! in so many ways! Im here paying 10 dollars that i can be paying for apple music and you guys dont have customer service, the songs are not even available when they are out!what is this??????????????????????? who c...

• Casual Listener
  • this is soooo ridicuolus!!!!!!!!!!!! in so many ways! Im here paying 10 dollars that i can be paying for apple music and you guys dont have customer service, the songs are not even available when the...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked?

Hey there! I just tried to log onto my Spotify and my password wouldn't work. I did a reset, got the email, reset the password and proceeded to log in. Once I was in I was surprised to find my picture and username were changed and all this music I ha...

• Hey there! I just tried to log onto my Spotify and my password wouldn't work. I did a reset, got the email, reset the password and proceeded to log in. Once I was in I was surprised to find my pictur...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't access my offline songs, after restarting the app

Since the Spotify update from April 6th 2016 (maybe an earlier update, I haven't updated before for a few months) I can't access my offline songs on my iPod anymore, after the app has restarted. When I tap on an album, it says: "You haven't saved any...

• Casual Listener
  • Since the Spotify update from April 6th 2016 (maybe an earlier update, I haven't updated before for a few months) I can't access my offline songs on my iPod anymore, after the app has restarted. When...
  • Manowar99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not playing / randomly stopping

I am having issues with Spotify stopping songs in the middle / not moving on to the next song / not starting a song in the beginning. So every time I'm listening to a playlist I have to physically click for the next song every other song. This occurs...

• I am having issues with Spotify stopping songs in the middle / not moving on to the next song / not starting a song in the beginning. So every time I'm listening to a playlist I have to physically cl...
  • Corpsman09355
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App won't open

Since installing v5.4 the app won't get past the loading screen. Using iPhone 5 with latest iOS.

• Visitor
  • Since installing v5.4 the app won't get past the loading screen. Using iPhone 5 with latest iOS.
  • lise3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing .M4A/.MP3 music to iphone - Album art is missing

Hi, when syncing music which was being purchased from legal sources like iTunes or self-ripped from CD and encoding them into .m4a or .mp3 and sync to my iphone the album art would always be missing. This is getting on my nerve 'cause all my tracks i...

• Hi, when syncing music which was being purchased from legal sources like iTunes or self-ripped from CD and encoding them into .m4a or .mp3 and sync to my iphone the album art would always be missing....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working on iPhone 4S

I just got a couple of old iPhone 4s'es, but, to my shock and horror, Spotify is not working on either of them. I can log into the app, I can see the browse screen. But as soon as I try to open any playlist, wether my own or Spotify's own in the brow...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a couple of old iPhone 4s'es, but,  to my shock and horror, Spotify is not working on either of them. I can log into the app, I can see the browse screen. But as soon as I try to open...
  • olanormal
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Has Offline Downloading changed recently?

In the last week something seems to have changed for me. If I do the following:set a playlist to 'available offline'. streaming quality set to automaticdownload quality set to extreme'download using cellular' set to off.Until just recently, if I stre...

• Roadie
  • In the last week something seems to have changed for me.   If I do the following: set a playlist to 'available offline'.  streaming quality set to automatic download quality set to ex...
  • Craigski
  • Roadie
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes