Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spoitfy is eating MB

Hi! I've read that spotify on high quality take approx. 115 MB / hour.Just listened to 1 song (4min) and lost 130 MB.Then with the spotify app on, but without playing any music i continue losing crazy amount of MB. Went from 255 MB used to now 620 MB...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I've read that spotify on high quality take approx. 115 MB / hour. Just listened to 1 song (4min) and lost 130 MB. Then with the spotify app on, but without playing any music i co...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs disappearing from playlist despite still being on Spotify databse

Today I was listening to Happy Cycling by Boards of Canada and tried to come back to the song later to play it but it had been removed completely from all my playlists, despite having only listened to it a few hours previously and not tampered with t...

• Regular
  • Today I was listening to Happy Cycling by Boards of Canada and tried to come back to the song later to play it but it had been removed completely from all my playlists, despite having only listened t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Taylor Swift feat....

I just downloaded Taylor Swift's album RED and the songs where she is singing with another person won't download onto my phone. I have it on my Itunes, and can listen it there, and on my computer. Is there anyway to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I just downloaded Taylor Swift's album RED and the songs where she is singing with another person won't download onto my phone.  I have it on my Itunes, and can listen it there, and on my comput...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps on logging out

I have the app on my iPhone and IPad. On my iaphone, the apps keeps on logging me out which leads me to downloading all the songs on my playlist again.. And ofcourse, eats up my data again. And on my iPad, the available offline options keeps on turni...

• I have the app on my iPhone and IPad. On my iaphone, the apps keeps on logging me out which leads me to downloading all the songs on my playlist again.. And ofcourse, eats up my data again. And on my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Turn off Airplane mode..." Pop up in Offline mode

I have an iPod touch which I use for Spotify offline mode with sync'd tracks. Even with offline mode engaged and wifi off, each time I access spotify I get a pop-up asking me to Turn off Airplane mode or use-wifi to Access Data".Meaning before switch...

• Music Fan
  • I have an iPod touch which I use for Spotify offline mode with sync'd tracks. Even with offline mode engaged and wifi off, each time I access spotify I get a pop-up asking me to Turn off Airplane mod...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

No Album Cover Offline

I have a iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 9.3When I listen to my playlist offline , the cover of the album does not appear. Please tell me to do. I remove the app and reinstall again but stillthe same . Anyone having the same problem? Offline (No wi-fi, no mob...

d1710021-5013-42d3-ac17-88d6d1f24b59.jpeg 9f967144-23f9-4dee-ac5f-1574dab36307.jpeg
  • Visitor
  • I have a iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 9.3 When I listen to my playlist offline , the cover of the album does not appear. Please tell me to do.  I remove the app and reinstall again but still the sam...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Gobbling data for offline only?

Hey fellas, So, I have a bunch of albums downloaded, since my intention is to listen without wasting my (2 GB) data plan. As of today, when the new month starts for me, I started monitoring apps, and I listened to 4 songs from an album (again, all of...

• Visitor
  • Hey fellas,   So, I have a bunch of albums downloaded, since my intention is to listen without wasting my (2 GB) data plan.   As of today, when the new month starts for me, I started mo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify will not work in my car

Hello I have a iPhone 6 and I downloaded all of my music but it still will not play in my car .. Need help now

• Hello I have a iPhone 6 and I downloaded all of my music but it still will not play in my car .. Need help now
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't appear the covers

Well, when I started to pay for Spotify Premium, I downloaded in my Samsung, but, I transfer my music to my iPod, but, when I'm offline, the covers of the albums in my iPod doesn't appears, I think, if I'm paying for this service, why my iPod look li...

• Visitor
  • Well, when I started to pay for Spotify Premium, I downloaded in my Samsung, but, I transfer my music to my iPod, but, when I'm offline, the covers of the albums in my iPod doesn't appears, I think, ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cover
    iOS
    ipod
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mobile giving error message

I am getting an "Error try again" message every time I try to go to Home or Search on The Spotify mobile app (I have premium). The Radio seems to work and I can access my regular playlist, but nothing else. I have tried downloading all updates, turni...

• Casual Listener
  • I am getting an "Error try again" message every time I try to go to Home or Search on The Spotify mobile app (I have premium). The Radio seems to work and I can access my regular playlist, but nothin...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 'send to' feature does not work.

Hi. When I search for friends (non Facebook) on the 'send to' feature in order to share songs, it says there is 'no results'. How do I share songs with non Facebook friends by sending it straight to their inbox? I don't want to use email or be copyin...

• Regular
  • Hi. When I search for friends (non Facebook) on the 'send to' feature in order to share songs, it says there is 'no results'. How do I share songs with non Facebook friends by sending it straight to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    send to
    share music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying customer STILL cant Login... STILL!

I'm so sick of this paying for a service and can't login! I would consider this stealing. I'm going to report this to the better business bureau if this is not fixed.I'm a software architect and I know its VERY easy to design or fix authentication/lo...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm so sick of this paying for a service and can't login! I would consider this stealing. I'm going to report this to the better business bureau if this is not fixed. I'm a software architect and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logon failure
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login error code 408, please help ):

I can't log into my account with the error code 408, the country in my profile is Canada but now I am currently staying in Japn. I want to change the country in my profile but fail. There is only one choice in the Country row, even i deleted the post...

• I can't log into my account with the error code 408, the country in my profile is Canada but now I am currently staying in Japn. I want to change the country in my profile but fail. There is only one...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just want to listen to the album in the order the artist intended....

I am a premium user. I like to listen to full albums in order. But if I go to an artist and then their albums there is only a large "Shuffle Play" button. Typically I'll just touch the first song but occasionally it still will play in some random ord...

• I am a premium user.  I like to listen to full albums in order.  But if I go to an artist and then their albums there is only a large "Shuffle Play" button.  Typically I'll just touch ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the difference between the Spotify app and Spotify Music app?

Hi, i have already Spotify App on my ipad, but today a pop up screen sent me to Apple Store and download an other app, same logo, same developer but the app name is SPOTIFY MUSIC...Do you know, What is the difference between the Spotify app and Spoti...

• Hi, i have already Spotify App on my ipad, but today a pop up screen sent me to Apple Store and download an other app, same logo, same developer but the app name is SPOTIFY MUSIC... Do you know,&nbs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo acceder a mi familia

HolaMe intentan agregar a spotify family y cuando me llega el código al correo y lo coloco en la página no me deja acceder, me dice que intente después. Que puedo hacer?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola Me intentan agregar a spotify family y cuando me llega el código al correo y lo coloco en la página no me deja acceder, me dice que intente después. Que puedo hacer?
  • piesdescalzos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SPOTIFY - CANNOT LOGIN ON IPHONE 5S - PREMIUM
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Block / Hide / Blacklist tracks or artists

This album don't work only white noise, please help ! : Miguel Campello - Chatarrero en Directo

• This album don't work only white noise, please help ! :   Miguel Campello - Chatarrero en Directo 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only want Offline on 1/2 Mobile Devices

I have a premium acct and run the app on 2 mobile devices. I only want offline playlists on one device. How do I do this? Thx! Everytime I run Spotify with Wi-Fi on the mobile device I don't want offline playlists - songs start downloading. How can I...

• I have a premium acct and run the app on 2 mobile devices. I only want offline playlists on one device. How do I do this? Thx!   Everytime I run Spotify with Wi-Fi on the mobile device I don't...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add songs

So there is a guy called Ricegum and he is on youtube and he has diss tracks on youtube and I think it would be cool if I could listen to them on spotify.

• So there is a guy called Ricegum and he is on youtube and he has diss tracks on youtube and I think it would be cool if I could listen to them on spotify.
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes