Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Cannot Listen To Local Files And Playlists On My iPod Touch

I would like to listen to my Local Files and my playlists that I created on the Spotify app. No Local Files are showing up on the iPod Touch. Instead, it says this: Local files is currently empty Install Spotify on your computer to add and play songs...

• Visitor
  • I would like to listen to my Local Files and my playlists that I created on the Spotify app.   No Local Files are showing up on the iPod Touch.    Instead, it says this:   L...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends won't show up on iPhone Spotify app

I finally saw my friend feeds on Spotify app on my iMac, and said wow, friend activity is finally working in Spotify! I was happy, because I knew I could never get it to work on the iPhone app or Android app. But now, when I went back to the iPhone a...

• Casual Listener
  • I finally saw my friend feeds on Spotify app on my iMac, and said wow, friend activity is finally working in Spotify!  I was happy, because I knew I could never get it to work on the iPhone app ...
  • jakubik
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! FB Messanger Button Gone

The option to share from my spotify app to FB Messenger is gone, i only have email, text, and direct spotify inbox available. Where did my button go? Thanks!

IMG_2310.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • The option to share from my spotify app to FB Messenger is gone, i only have email, text, and direct spotify inbox available. Where did my button go?       Thanks!
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
    sharing
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Crashing 5.7.0.1055

I'm having issues with my app crashing on my iPhone 6s Plus. If I just skip songs using shuffle it will not crash, but if I try creating a playlist or download new music it will crash once every 3-4 mins. I have tried redownloading the app as well as...

• I'm having issues with my app crashing on my iPhone 6s Plus. If I just skip songs using shuffle it will not crash, but if I try creating a playlist or download new music it will crash once every 3-4 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS app skips to next song when streaming on 3G/bluetooth

I bought a new head unit for my car, Pioneer DEH-X8700BT. When I stream Spotify over 3G via bluetooth to the Pioneer unit, the app automatically skips to the next song. Sometimes after a minute, sometimes after five seconds. I reinstalled the iOS app...

• I bought a new head unit for my car, Pioneer DEH-X8700BT.  When I stream Spotify over 3G via bluetooth to the Pioneer unit, the app automatically skips to the next song. Sometimes after a minut...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iPhone continues playing after removing output device (f.e. headphone, airplay speaker)

I like Spotify and the built-in playlists a lot! But since one of the last version, I annoys me from time to time. Hope you can fix this! Common situation: I stream music at home from Spotify App on iPhone to an airplay speaker. When leaving home and...

• Regular
  • I like Spotify and the built-in playlists a lot! But since one of the last version, I annoys me from time to time. Hope you can fix this!   Common situation: I stream music at home from Spotif...
  • glen_fiddich
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ios new fancy menu

Could you upgrade me already?

• Could you upgrade me already?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Nothing happened about my premium

I bought a premium with my credit card , but first I bought to my friend and after when I wanted to do , I didnt receive it , but he took my money

• I bought a premium with my credit card , but first I bought to my friend and after when I wanted to do , I didnt receive it , but he took my money
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium isn't activating

I renewed a subscription to Spotify through iCloud and it still hasn't activated I tried signing in and out and deleting the app.

• I renewed a subscription to Spotify through iCloud and it still hasn't activated I tried signing in and out and deleting the app.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Synched Tracks get deleted after a few days

I have a playlist of tracks downloaded from Soundcloud.After a few days half of them are not synchronized anymore.http://imgur.com/vummfUP

• I have a playlist of tracks downloaded from Soundcloud. After a few days half of them are not synchronized anymore. http://imgur.com/vummfUP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download all local files onto iPhone 6s from mac

I have tried everything I've seen suggested. I've gone to this link which was basically useless. There isn't a firewall issue. I have done everything and still some files refuse to download. I've attached screenshots of what it tells me when I try to...

spotify 1.png spotify 2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I have tried everything I've seen suggested. I've gone to this link which was basically useless. There isn't a firewall issue. I have done everything and still some files refuse to download...
  • lyzzidc
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade to premium on my IPhone 4S

I'm sure this has been answered before, but here it goes. I downloaded spotify onto my IPhone 4S. How can I upgrade to premium on my phone? I have also downloaded the desktop version. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• I'm sure this has been answered before, but here it goes. I downloaded spotify onto my IPhone 4S. How can I upgrade to premium on my phone? I have also downloaded the desktop version. Any help would ...
  • yoloswagbatman
  • 16 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 16 likes

Can not access my acount

Dear responsible,Good Night.Reference: username gabrielacecilioadvPlease I can not access my acount because even though in my e-mail your team said thay I Have already used the link to change my password I still can not access my acount.So I eant a s...

• Dear responsible, Good Night. Reference: username gabrielacecilioadv Please I can not access my acount because even though in my e-mail your team said thay I Have already used the link to change m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify new music search fails every time

I have tried using different wifi, 4G, and have updated program. I get a failed search try again later prompt every time I do a search for music. Radio play works and I have access to previous playlist.

• I have tried using different wifi, 4G, and have updated program. I get a failed search try again later prompt every time I do a search for music. Radio play works and I have access to previous playli...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Search failure
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW and Spotify

I am finding Spotify on connected apps greyed out after the car starts movingIs anyone still having this problem?

• I am finding Spotify on connected apps greyed out after the car starts moving Is anyone still having this problem?
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BMW and Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify disappeared

Spotify disappeared from my iPhone 5c about a week ago. I'm a premium customer and am very frustrated that I'm paying for an app I can't use. I tried to update it and it wouldn't even try to update. Now I have to re-download it and it won't even star...

• Spotify disappeared from my iPhone 5c about a week ago. I'm a premium customer and am very frustrated that I'm paying for an app I can't use. I tried to update it and it wouldn't even try to update. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify quits randomly

I use spotify on my iPad. It quits very randomly. sometimes it plays let's say 20 songs, sometimes just 3 songs. Also when I use other apps, it sometimes quits.The system doesn't say it had an error, the program completely stops which means I have to...

• Regular
  • I use spotify on my iPad. It quits very randomly. sometimes it plays let's say 20 songs, sometimes just 3 songs. Also when I use other apps, it sometimes quits. The system doesn't say it had an erro...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes