Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

account reset?

Solved!

account reset?

when i removed my facebook from my account my subscription and my history were gone so as my old invoices which were on my account.

i did remove my facebook account etc because i thought i was hacked because a web player was keep playing it showed on my desktop spotify.

now i am missing my old favoprite play lists i accessed with my recently listened.

how come everythiong got deleted from my account when i removed my facebook link?

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

computer phone

Operating System

windows 10 / android

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Not to worry, your Spotify playlists haven’t disappeared - it sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ page "Can I create multiple accounts?" here for more info.

If you’re definitely logged into the right account, but you’re still not seeing some playlists, I’d suggest reading this Spotify Answer for the correct steps.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Not to worry, your Spotify playlists haven’t disappeared - it sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ page "Can I create multiple accounts?" here for more info.

If you’re definitely logged into the right account, but you’re still not seeing some playlists, I’d suggest reading this Spotify Answer for the correct steps.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts