Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Create Account

Every time I try to create a account and write in my email it says a unknown error occurred so I can never create a account

• Every time I try to create a account and write in my email it says a unknown error occurred so I can never create a account
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello!I am trying to use my Spotify again after a long time, but it seems, that I cannot log into my account on my iPhone. I have reset my password on my Mac and I am logged in. I also changed my residence country (I am currently in France and not in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I am trying to use my Spotify again after a long time, but it seems, that I cannot log into my account on my iPhone. I have reset my password on my Mac and I am logged in. I also changed my r...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to log in

I had to reset my phone and lost my user name as well as my password. Spotify has not been helpful but I still get charged and am not able to listen to the music. Any help would be appreciated

• I had to reset my phone and lost my user name as well as my password. Spotify has not been helpful but I still get charged and am not able to listen to the music. Any help would be appreciated
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Cant listen to Music from different Countries

Hi,I have a prenuim account and am grin France but living in the US. I can't access most of the songs available to my friends using Spotify back in France. For Instance I'm trying to listen to Fally Ipupa's latest album "Tokoss". Impossible to have a...

• Hi, I have a prenuim account and am grin France but living in the US. I can't access most of the songs available to my friends using Spotify back in France. For Instance I'm trying to listen to Fall...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Admin problem

I upgrade my free account to premium and afterwards to a family account. After I invited my daughter and she take my invitation - the admin changes from me to her name. Crazy... The payings coming definitly from my credit card and therefore I have to...

• I upgrade my free account to premium and afterwards to a family account. After I invited my daughter and she take my invitation - the admin changes from me to her name.   Crazy...   The...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify deleted my family account members help!

I m happy having spotify family account and using it long time, had no trouble until this very time. Spotify mailed my family to check for same address and gave them 7 days to reply. But since I could not remember when I register and what was my addr...

• I m happy having spotify family account and using it long time, had no trouble until this very time. Spotify mailed my family to check for same address and gave them 7 days to reply. But since I coul...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account doesnt accept a family member

My premium account doesnt accept my husband's invitation and delete his membership for a wrong address. But the address is the same as mine and correct. He already was a member in my family account and suddenly spotify has deleted him and not accepte...

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account doesnt accept my husband's invitation and delete his membership for a wrong address. But the address is the same as mine and correct. He already was a member in my family account a...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accounts wont link

I have a facebook based premium account and a free email based account. I read that I can link the two by connecting the free one with my facebook, but every time I try and use the account page to do so it times out. I keep getting a 503 error. Is th...

• I have a facebook based premium account and a free email based account. I read that I can link the two by connecting the free one with my facebook, but every time I try and use the account page to do...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved Songs Dissappeared

Today when I tried to listen to music using the Spotify app on my iPhone 6, I noticed that in my saved songs in my library, most of my songs had dissappeared. I had been building my library for over 2 years and today out of nowhere I'm left with bare...

• Today when I tried to listen to music using the Spotify app on my iPhone 6, I noticed that in my saved songs in my library, most of my songs had dissappeared. I had been building my library for over ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked? I'm not Admin of my own Family Premium Account.

Hello! Since a few moments anyone is controlling my Spotify Account. So I'm using Family Premium, but I'm not more the Admin! What happened? What can I do? My Spotify Account is connected with Facebook. Facebook is not hacked yet. Need a quick fix pl...

• Hello!   Since a few moments anyone is controlling my Spotify Account.   So I'm using Family Premium, but I'm not more the Admin! What happened? What can I do?  My Spotify Account...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Date

Hello, I just connected my Spotify account to my Facebook. When I logged in on Spotify it said my Premium will end today (8-7-2017). On 13-6-2017 I bought 3 months Spotify Premium for €0,99.So will my premium end today, if yes, how can I contact Spot...

• Hello,   I just connected my Spotify account to my Facebook. When I logged in on Spotify it said my Premium will end today (8-7-2017). On 13-6-2017 I bought 3 months Spotify Premium for €0,99....
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 129 Pesos Promo on Globe

Why can't i register? No pincode sent to me to register on premium? why??

• Why can't i register? No pincode sent to me to register on premium? why??
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play the current song

Im on my desktop, and whenever I try to play a song from digital druglord by Blackbear it wont let me play it. I can play any song on my phone and any other songs in my playlist on my desktop but not these ones. When it gets shuffled to those songs t...

• Im on my desktop, and whenever I try to play a song from digital druglord by Blackbear it wont let me play it. I can play any song on my phone and any other songs in my playlist on my desktop but not...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Eliminare account

Salve, voglio eliminare un account di spotify che non ho uso da tempo (non so la password) l'avevo collegato assieme a Facebook che purtroppo non ce l'ho più, come posso eliminare l'account?

• Salve, voglio eliminare un account di spotify che non ho uso da tempo (non so la password) l'avevo collegato assieme a Facebook che purtroppo non ce l'ho più, come posso eliminare l'account?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hi. I have problem connection my family to spotify premium family. Before I was also on spotify an

HiI have problem connecting my family to spotify family. Befare Yesterday I was also member and my kids was also. I can not connect them. My daughter does not receive mail invited.vh. Søren

•   Hi I have problem connecting my family to spotify family. Befare Yesterday I was also member and my kids was also. I can not connect them. My daughter does not receive mail invited. vh. Sør...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution nytt premium for family

Missade betalning och premium family avslutades - när jag nu lagt in nytt kortnr funkar det för mig men inte för resten av familjen, på hens konto står gratiskonto. Men i min inloggning står också att hen är administratör? Har skickat ny inbjudan, me...

• Missade betalning och premium family avslutades - när jag nu lagt in nytt kortnr funkar det för mig men inte för resten av familjen, på hens konto står gratiskonto. Men i min inloggning står ock...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DUDA PLAN FAMILIAR

No me queda claro la restricción en el pan familiar de que todos los miembros compartan el mismo domicilio físico, eso quiere decir que todos deben estar conectados al mismo ID de wifi o ¿cómo se comprueba eso?

• No me queda claro la restricción en el pan familiar de que todos los miembros compartan el mismo domicilio físico, eso quiere decir que todos deben estar conectados al mismo ID de wifi o ¿cómo se com...
  • sublibrarian_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 Month 0,99€ but it doesnt work!

For 2 weeks I pay 0,99€ for 3 Month, but today i look and on my account they write that my premium account will end today and they take 9,99€. Than i deleted premium because, i make this premium account two weeks ago, why i should pay again? So after...

• For 2 weeks I pay 0,99€ for 3 Month, but today i look and on my account they write that my premium account will end today and they take 9,99€. Than i deleted premium because, i make this premium acco...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wie kriege ich meine email Adresse raus

Hallo Leute ,Ich habe leider das Problem das heute mein Handy kaputt gegangen ist und ich mich auf meinem neuen Handy gern wieder anmelden würde , allerdings habe ich meine email Adresse vergessen und brauche sie von Spotify zugeschickt Weiß jemand w...

• Hallo Leute , Ich habe leider das Problem das heute mein Handy kaputt gegangen ist und ich mich auf meinem neuen Handy gern wieder anmelden würde , allerdings habe ich meine email Adresse vergessen ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes