Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • agnesa
  • Casual Listener
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! New US Agreement

A few minutes ago I was listening to my Spotify and something popped up on my screen. It claimed that there were changes made to the U.S. and European versions of Spotify. Some of the changes were items, it did not specify which, were removed because...

312dMt+w9FL.jpg StyleDollz_Jobs15.gif
  • Casual Listener
  • A few minutes ago I was listening to my Spotify and something popped up on my screen.  It claimed that there were changes made to the U.S. and European versions of Spotify.     Some ...
  • Christia
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't login to premium account

Hello, I've been using Premium for about a year now I think and always automatically logged in with my facebook account. Today I wanted to disconnect facebook from spotify, because I didn't want my facebook friends to see what I listened to all the t...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I've been using Premium for about a year now I think and always automatically logged in with my facebook account. Today I wanted to disconnect facebook from spotify, because I didn'...
  • Shine3
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone else using my Spotify

My Spotify songs randomly stopped playing earlier today so I went into the app and every time I tried playing music on my phone an error message popped up saying my account was being used on a different device. I proceeded to change my password and f...

• My Spotify songs randomly stopped playing earlier today so I went into the app and every time I tried playing music on my phone an error message popped up saying my account was being used on a differ...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using and stealing my account

Hi,A few weeks ago someone is using my account.I do not know who it is, but I took some prints off my screen.I really need this to end because it's really unfair to me and my pay and very annoying. I try to listen to songs and he stops, trying to pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, A few weeks ago someone is using my account. I do not know who it is, but I took some prints off my screen. I really need this to end because it's really unfair to me and my pay and very annoy...
  • dourado16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I change twitter account to share to?

I have recently changed to a new twitter account, but I can't find out where to unlink spotify from my old twitter and change it to the new one...can anyone point me in the right direction? (Also, surely it shouldn't be this hard to find it)

• I have recently changed to a new twitter account, but I can't find out where to unlink spotify from my old twitter and change it to the new one...can anyone point me in the right direction?   ...
  • tyeezuss
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked

Hi,it has been a week since someone entered my account.Despite I've changed my facebook email and password people keep logging in, how is that possible? Yeah I say people, since I see different devices everyday logged in, pausing my music, playing al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, it has been a week since someone entered my account. Despite I've changed my facebook email and password people keep logging in, how is that possible? Yeah I say people, since I see different d...
  • shaf-4
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HTTP 500 error

Hi, I get "http 500 error" when I try to open my account page. I have already logged on but when I try to open account page I get the error code. I want to change information on my account. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I get "http 500 error" when I try to open my account page. I have already logged on but when I try to open account page I get the error code. I want to change information on my account. ...
  • Discoo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where's the scrobbler in Spotify Web Player?

A few days ago, i traveled out of my city and wanted to listen some music. But oh surprise, the web player has changed and there's no option to allow scrobbling into my last.fm account. What happened?

• A few days ago, i traveled out of my city and wanted to listen some music. But oh surprise, the web player has changed and there's no option to allow scrobbling into my last.fm account.   What...
  • IntoTheVoid
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment date has changed

Hi, my payment normally occurs on the 31st of each month. In February it changed to the 29th, i figure ok well i guess being February that has to be the case but i see now my next payment date is the 29th too! Why is this the case and how can i chang...

• Hi, my payment normally occurs on the 31st of each month. In February it changed to the 29th, i figure ok well i guess being February that has to be the case but i see now my next payment date is the...
  • erlandc
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola tengo un problema como mi Spotify. Inicialmente comprar la oferta de 3 meses de 0,99 €, más tarde cambiado a la prima y pagar con mi tarjeta de crédito de Bolivia. Actualmente me sale un error 408 y no puedo usar Spotify o acceder a mi música, s...

Spotify foto 1.png Spotify foto 2.png Spotify foto 3.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hola tengo un problema como mi Spotify. Inicialmente comprar la oferta de 3 meses de 0,99 €, más tarde cambiado a la prima y pagar con mi tarjeta de crédito de Bolivia. Actualmente me sale un e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancel my account

So I have a free trial with Capitol One Credit Card and I want to cancel. Impossible to get on site. Please help me!!!! I already tried thru Capitol One. They keep directing me back to your website which never works!!!!!

• So I have a free trial with Capitol One Credit Card and I want to cancel. Impossible to get on site. Please help me!!!! I already tried thru Capitol One. They keep directing me back to your website w...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accounts

I pay for 3 accounts for my family and I, i need to cancel one of the accounts how do I do that because I tried it but it wont let me!! Starting to get frustrated

• I pay for 3 accounts for my family and I, i need to cancel one of the accounts how do I do that because I tried it but it wont let me!! Starting to get frustrated
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me ha llegado un correo de Spotify inesperado.

Hola, buenas tardes. Me ha llegado hace pocos minutos un mensaje a Gmail de Spotify, pidiendo que confirme mi correo electrónico. Ha llegado sin más, sin yo haber hecho cambios recientes en mi cuenta ni nada por el estilo. Por eso acudo para comproba...

• Hola, buenas tardes.   Me ha llegado hace pocos minutos un mensaje a Gmail de Spotify, pidiendo que confirme mi correo electrónico. Ha llegado sin más, sin yo haber hecho cambios recientes en ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tirar a vinculação de conta do Facebook

Olá, eu tinha uma conta no Spotify na qual não tenho mais acesso por que esqueci a senha e o e-mail, eu logava pelo Facebook até um dia não dar mais, agora eu tenho outra conta e quero logar ela com a minha conta do Facebook, mas não consigo por fala...

• Olá, eu tinha uma conta no Spotify na qual não tenho mais acesso por que esqueci a senha e o e-mail, eu logava pelo Facebook até um dia não dar mais, agora eu tenho outra conta e quero logar ela com ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts

premium ran out on my account, didnt realize i was signed in through facebook so i created a new account in which i thought was my original account and i added premium student on there. realized what was happening so i deleted that payment but now i ...

• Casual Listener
  • premium ran out on my account, didnt realize i was signed in through facebook so i created a new account in which i thought was my original account and i added premium student on there. realized what...
  • ggheraldi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get a username?

Hi I created a new Spotify account, until a year ago I had one with a username chosen by me. Why this time in the process of creating the account I was never asked to do this? And where I can set one?

• Hi I created a new Spotify account, until a year ago I had one with a username chosen by me. Why this time in the process of creating the account I was never asked to do this? And where I can set one?
  • ThisGuyJake
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Listeners problem

Dear Spotifiers i've a problem, listeners in this period has drecreased. I listen from my pc and i has read 2800 listeners, now after a month i see 1968?? Why? From my city was decreased...

• Music Fan
  • Dear Spotifiers 🙂 i've a problem, listeners in this period has drecreased. I listen from my pc and i has read 2800 listeners, now after a month i see 1968?? Why? From my city was decreased... 😞&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Im join application 2 - 3 sc after logout like auto

Please halp me i need to lisen my list , again told ün, im login from pone application and 2 sc leater auto logout please help hm

• Casual Listener
  • Please halp me i need to lisen my list , again told ün, im login from pone application and 2 sc leater auto logout please help hm
  • Mrtcnsv
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong facebook account linked to Spotify

Hi I'm Thomas Tully and I've been trying to start a Spotify account for ages, but its my facebook account has been linked to Jayrolls's Spotify account so it wont let me create my own. I've asked for this account to be deleted, but I'm not sure if Ja...

• Hi I'm Thomas Tully and I've been trying to start a Spotify account for ages, but its my facebook account has been linked to Jayrolls's Spotify account so it wont let me create my own.   I...
  • Michaelwin
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacker deleted my playlists

Is there anything I can do to get my playlists back?

• Is there anything I can do to get my playlists back?
  • CakeNetwork
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes