Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account

I want to know if i stil have a apotify accaunt can you tel me ?

• I want to know if i stil have a apotify accaunt can you tel me ?
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family Issue - Only one device at a time

I just switch to Spotify Premium for Family. When we are playing on one device the others get disonnected. Is this normal?

• Regular
  • I just switch to Spotify Premium for Family. When we are playing on one device the others get disonnected. Is this normal?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice monthly

I am being charged twice monthly for over a year now and need a refund. I understand it says in a forum that is can look like a double charged but it isn't but that is not the case with me. I have even gotten charged 35 dollars for overdraft because ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am being charged twice monthly for over a year now and need a refund. I understand it says in a forum that is can look like a double charged but it isn't but that is not the case with me. I have ev...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Queja de pago

Buena tarde, por la mañana realice la suscripción al servicio Premium en promoción por el costo de $9.00 por tres meses, lo cual me apareció un mensaje de que no se había realizado con éxito la transacción y la verdad es que el pago si se cobró, me l...

• Buena tarde, por la mañana realice la suscripción al servicio Premium en promoción por el costo de $9.00 por tres meses, lo cual me apareció un mensaje de que no se había realizado con éxito la trans...
  • renewmv27
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help I have been Hacked! What Do I do?

Hello,I was at the gym today and noticed someone kept cutting into my play list. over and over again.. weird indian music. I checked with my family and no one was using it. I went home logged into the account and noticed all my playlists, saved music...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I was at the gym today and noticed someone kept cutting into my play list. over and over again.. weird indian music.  I checked with my family and no one was using it.  I went home ...
  • M48277
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T LOGIN

MY ACCOUNT SIMPLY UNLOGGED BY ITSELF ONE MORNING. AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THIS.TRIED TO FACEBOOK LOG NOTHING HAPPENS.TRIED TO RESET PASSWORD AND I DIDN'T EVEN GOT A MAIL FROM SPOTIFY TO MY GMAIL WHICH IS MY OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION.....MY PAYMENTS RECEI...

• MY ACCOUNT SIMPLY UNLOGGED BY ITSELF ONE MORNING. AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THIS. TRIED TO FACEBOOK LOG NOTHING HAPPENS. TRIED TO RESET PASSWORD AND I DIDN'T EVEN GOT A MAIL FROM SPOTIFY TO MY GMAIL W...
  • M48277
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not log in or reset my password

A couple of weeks ago I realesed someone was using my account. I change the devices and wanted to change the password aswell. I dont remember my password, and logged in through Facebook. There I saw on my accountinfo that my email is wrong and really...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple of weeks ago I realesed someone was using my account. I change the devices and wanted to change the password aswell. I dont remember my password, and logged in through Facebook. There I saw ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hi, my email was changed and I have no way to log into my Spotify. The new email is "noor.ramy.9277@1000rebates.stream", and I have no affiliation with it, it's a hacker. It is a premium account and I would like it back ASAP. This is a new account I ...

• Hi, my email was changed and I have no way to log into my Spotify. The new email is "noor.ramy.9277@1000rebates.stream", and I have no affiliation with it, it's a hacker. It is a premium ac...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify withdrawed the money but i still use the free version

I recently bought the student promosion and i had to enter my college numbers etc. I couldn't find it so i cancelled it but spotify still withdrawed my money and i am a free version user. All i want is to get my money back.

• I recently bought the student promosion and i had to enter my college numbers etc. I couldn't find it so i cancelled it but spotify still withdrawed my money and i am a free version user. All i want ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment done but still as free user active?

HelloI am traveling in Turkey and my account has been suspended. I did the payment 16.00 Swiss Francs over Apple ID but on my Spotify Account my status is still showen as payment not done. Whats the problem? Spotify Account: z.tazim

• Hello I am traveling in Turkey and my account has been suspended. I did the payment 16.00 Swiss Francs over Apple ID but on my Spotify Account my status is still showen as payment not done. Whats th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hello

I have a problem. I am premium member and sometimes i dont connact to the internet i cant listen to my download music and so what can i do?

• I have a problem. I am premium member and sometimes i dont connact to the internet i cant listen to my download music and so what can i do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect Spotify with Facebook

I can't connect my Spotify account with Facebook because my Facebook account is connected to another Spotify account. But I can't delete the connection between my Facebook and the other Spotify account.Can anyone help me?

• I can't connect my Spotify account with Facebook because my Facebook account is connected to another Spotify account. But I can't delete the connection between my Facebook and the other Spotify accou...
  • wartist
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 weeks waiting on Fan Insights approval

Is that normal? I sent in my request 3 weeks ago and I still don't have news from Spotify. Has anyone been approved lately and can give some hints as to how long they waited?

• Casual Listener
  • Is that normal? I sent in my request 3 weeks ago and I still don't have news from Spotify. Has anyone been approved lately and can give some hints as to how long they waited?
  • antinet
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Linked to wrong facebook

Hi. My spotify(mac) links to the wrong facebook account. I´ve tried the solutions suggested. Even waited 24 hours. But still wrong. What am i doing wrong?

• Hi. My spotify(mac) links to the wrong facebook account. I´ve tried the solutions suggested. Even waited 24 hours. But still wrong. What am i doing wrong?
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I link 2 phones to 1 account?

I have a premium account, and 2 phones. Is it possible to have 2 phones linked to 1 account? If yes, can they both be logged on, and listen to music simultaneously? If not, that's lame.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account, and 2 phones. Is it possible to have 2 phones linked to 1 account? If yes, can they both be logged on, and listen to music simultaneously? If not, that's lame.
  • dwollan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have deleted my facebook

I have deleted facebook forgetting it was linked to my spotify premium account. Can i sort this and get all my old playlists and payment details transferred to a new spotify account?

• I have deleted facebook forgetting it was linked to my spotify premium account. Can i sort this and get all my old playlists and payment details transferred to a new spotify account?
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Hacked

My Spotify account got hacked, I managed to get it back but now it has a bunch of random German music on it and I need my old playlist back. Is there any way I can get it recovered?

• My Spotify account got hacked, I managed to get it back but now it has a bunch of random German music on it and I need my old playlist back. Is there any way I can get it recovered?  
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança em dobro

Faturaram duas vezes no meu cartão de crédito e ao verificar o vencimento do plano, não consta um mês a mais... Procurei como resolver via web e nada encontrei. Alguem tem um e-mail de contato ou suporte da empresa para resolver o assunto?

• Faturaram duas vezes no meu cartão de crédito e ao verificar o vencimento do plano, não consta um mês a mais...  Procurei como resolver via web e nada encontrei. Alguem tem um e-mail de contato...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

My wife has been signed into my account and sharing one premium and now upgraded to the family plan and it won't let me add her. It keeps saying she can't sign in that she is already a premium subscriber. Any help would be appreciated

• Casual Listener
  • My wife has been signed into my account and sharing one premium and now upgraded to the family plan and it won't let me add her. It keeps saying she can't sign in that she is already a premium subscr...
  • adammelton1977
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify won't log in on my smart TV

Hello. Preium spotify account log on everywhere but my Samsung- 55 class. Led-2160p SMart 4k ultra HD Tv-black Smart TV. This is where i want to play my music the most and it's not letting me log in at all. it say log in failed.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Preium spotify account log on everywhere but my    Samsung- 55 class.  Led-2160p SMart 4k ultra HD Tv-black   Smart TV.   This is where i want to play my music t...
  • msclarke313
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes