Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks Spotify Reactivation?

My premium membership through Starbucks was terminated due to lack of use, but I'd like to reopen the premium service. When I try to reapply, there seems to be an error. Am I no longer eligible for premium, even though I am still a partner?

• My premium membership through Starbucks was terminated due to lack of use, but I'd like to reopen the premium service. When I try to reapply, there seems to be an error. Am I no longer eligible for p...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Yahoo Privacy Hack, Year in Review Lost?

I had my Premium account linked to my Yahoo email which I recently deleted because of the Yahoo hacks recently disclosed to be of 1 BILLION accounts, even more than the 500 MILLION account report this September.Tech Crunch Reports Yahoo 1 Billion Acc...

• I had my Premium account linked to my Yahoo email which I recently deleted because of the Yahoo hacks recently disclosed to be of 1 BILLION accounts, even more than the 500 MILLION account report thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Every time I try to log in . It will say I already have an account with the same email. I have tried countless times and yes .. I am clicking log in and not sign up

• Every time I try to log in . It will say I already have an account with the same email. I have tried countless times and yes .. I am clicking log in and not sign up
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account hacked

So my account has been hacked someone was listening to music because it was kicking me off. Then I tried to log out of all devices and change my password well I guess they beat me to it. I'm angry because it was so easy to hack and my card informatio...

• So my account has been hacked someone was listening to music because it was kicking me off. Then I tried to log out of all devices and change my password well I guess they beat me to it. I'm angry be...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Your 2016 in Music - Stats Seriously Askew

I just received my "Your 2016 in Music" email, and the stats are seriously askew (Attached as image)Total Minutes: 4437 (That's only 70 hours. I listen to Spotify for at least 4 hours per day while at work)Total Number of Artists: 513 (That has to be...

• Music Fan
  • I just received my "Your 2016 in Music" email, and the stats are seriously askew (Attached as image) Total Minutes: 4437 (That's only 70 hours. I listen to Spotify for at least 4 hours per day whi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 1 euro

Ik choose to pay for the 1 euro for 3 months Just to try out primium but ended up paying for the Standard 10/1 month version instead is there a way to still get those 3 months extra?

• Casual Listener
  • Ik choose to pay for the 1 euro for 3 months Just to try out primium but ended up paying for the Standard 10/1 month version instead 😞 is there a way to still get those 3 months extra?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2016 wrapped

Thanks for providing our personal playlists of our 2016 songs. I was amazed to see that I listened to Ky-Mani to be among his top 1% fan. However, I was surprised to see some songs that I can't really recognize. I am wondering if Spotify could also p...

• Casual Listener
  • Thanks for providing our personal playlists of our 2016 songs. I was amazed to see that I listened to Ky-Mani to be among his top 1% fan. However, I was surprised to see some songs that I can't reall...
  • kthouz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Notification for 2016 Stats

Hello, i would like to know which notifications have to be turned on, to recieve my 2016 stats.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i would like to know which notifications have to be turned on, to recieve my 2016 stats.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Heeelllppppp

Hi, I had an other account wit you guys and it was log with my Facebook and my Facebook a count that I've been using for 9 years have been hacked and deleted wich means that I lost all of my playlist and can't connect on the account anymore but the p...

• Hi, I had an other account wit you guys and it was log with my Facebook and my Facebook a count that I've been using for 9 years have been hacked and deleted wich means that I lost all of my playlist...
  • JPalma
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My credit card has been charged monthly but I dont use Spotify

How do stop this and get a refund and why isnt there a customer service # to call???

• Casual Listener
  • How do stop this and get a refund and why isnt there a customer service # to call???
  • JakStone
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email Taken

So I changed my email, to make another account. That went well. I then went to change the other email, but it didn't work. It says that email was already taken, even though I just changed it. Help?

• So I changed my email, to make another account. That went well. I then went to change the other email, but it didn't work. It says that email was already taken, even though I just changed it. Help?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How long have i been subscribed to Spotify?

How long have i been subscribed to Spotify? 10 år?Hmmmm? Daily MixWhy this is not included in PC app? Daily Mix is licke the best radio! For good internet radio i have to go somewhere else!WHY?!Spotify I need you! Daily Mix is the best way to find th...

• How long have i been subscribed to Spotify? 10 år? Hmmmm?  Daily Mix Why this is not included in PC app?   Daily Mix is licke the best radio! For good internet radio i have to go ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card pin gone

Cant see The darn pin on My gift card ? How can i Get it ?

• Cant see The darn pin on My gift card ? How can i Get it ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to log in

• radie_storm
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my email

Hi! I hope someone can help me, cause when I try to change the current e-mail (which doesn't exist?!) I'm using on spotify, and reset it so that I can use the email i actually use, they tell me that email is already taken. The email that I do want to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I hope someone can help me, cause when I try to change the current e-mail (which doesn't exist?!) I'm using on spotify, and reset it so that I can use the email i actually use, they tell...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Somebody has taken over my account, how do I kick them out and get all of my playlists back

I have been a long time spotify user. Somehow, somebody got into my account and have deleted all of my playlists, saved albums, etc... How do I restore my account back to how it was?How do I figure out how they got in?How do I prevent them from getti...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a long time spotify user.  Somehow, somebody got into my account and have deleted all of my playlists, saved albums, etc...   How do I restore my account back to how it was? ...
  • Sojopodo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

account compromized

Good day, I tried to find how to contact spotify directly but we are forced to come here publicly, not really pleasant to speak about financial problem and account compromized theme. Ok so, since today someone is using my account from a location name...

• Good day,   I tried to find how to contact spotify directly but we are forced to come here publicly, not really pleasant to speak about financial problem and account compromized theme.  ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in. No response from support.

When I try to log in there is a message about incorrect username and password. I'm pretty sure they're correct because I've been using them for almost 2 years now. I tried to use the 'reset password' function multiple times, but didn't get any email....

• When I try to log in there is a message about incorrect username and password. I'm pretty sure they're correct because I've been using them for almost 2 years now. I tried to use the 'reset password'...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes