Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Offre 4 mois gratuits

Bonjours je vien d'acquérir des écouteurs bose avec lequel je dispose de 4 mois offert a Spotify étant déjà client j'ai résilier pour profiter de l'offre je me serais réabonner a la fin de celle-ci maos pourquoi Spotify me dit que je ne suis pas élig...

• Visitor
  • Bonjours je vien d'acquérir des écouteurs bose avec lequel je dispose de 4 mois offert a Spotify étant déjà client j'ai résilier pour profiter de l'offre je me serais réabonner a la fin de celle-ci m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Accidentally connected spotify to facebook, account/playlists deleted

I have tried to log in again using my old username and password but it is saying that it doesn't exist. Please help, I am paying for premium and this is very frustrating Thanks

• Visitor
  • I have tried to log in again using my old username and password but it is saying that it doesn't exist.   Please help, I am paying for premium and this is very frustrating    T...
  • CarlosE
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why my Spotify account is in Chinese?.

I had to create another account just to get this message posted as otherwise everything is in Chinese and I have some diffulties to understand Chinese characters.PlanFree/PremiumCountryFinland DeviceHuawei P10 My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • I had to create another account just to get this message posted as otherwise everything is in Chinese and I have some diffulties to understand Chinese characters. Plan Free/Premium Country Finla...
  • Rubik
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle Feature Not Turning Off

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindowsMy Question or IssueI've used Spotify (free version) for many years (at least since 2018) and have always been able to play playlists in order without the shuffle feature on. I listen to Spotify al...

• Plan Free Country USA Device Laptop Operating System Windows My Question or Issue I've used Spotify (free version) for many years (at least since 2018) and have always been able to play play...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot log into app on return from abroad

Free (was Premium)UK Iphone X Hey guys, I've just returned from travelling and have also downgraded to free (was all working fine on Premium). Now I can't log into the app despite checking my location is set to GB in my account on my laptop as it sug...

• Casual Listener
  • Free (was Premium) UK   Iphone X   Hey guys, I've just returned from travelling and have also downgraded to free (was all working fine on Premium).  Now I can't log into the app d...
  • OscarDC
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

recover playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • ReCel
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reusing an e-mail address attached to a deleted account.

Hi there,Just as the title suggests, I'm trying to reuse an e-mail address on a new account that was associated with a now deleted Spotify account. When I try to use it on the new account, it gives me an error explaining that it can't be used because...

• Visitor
  • Hi there, Just as the title suggests, I'm trying to reuse an e-mail address on a new account that was associated with a now deleted Spotify account. When I try to use it on the new account, it gives...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobro de cuenta

¿Cómo cancelar una cuenta individual si no se el correo? 

• Visitor
  • ¿Cómo cancelar una cuenta individual si no se el correo?  
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account disappeared with all payment receipts and have a new username made of numbers

Hello I'm a Spotify Family Member and have been a member for 10+years, my account has disappeared today with all of my playlists and my subscription receipts. My password didn't work this morning and after resetting it everything has ben zeroed. No c...

• Visitor
  • Hello 🙂 I'm a Spotify Family Member and have been a member for 10+years, my account has disappeared today with all of my playlists and my subscription receipts. My password didn't work this morning ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charges

I tried to sign up for the student spotify and for some reason I was denied. Not only am I not able to complete through this deal, which I still am a full time student at the University of Kentucky, But I have been charged on my account already and a...

• I tried to sign up for the student spotify and for some reason I was denied. Not only am I not able to complete through this deal, which I still am a full time student at the University of Kentucky, ...
  • mikayab
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring Student Discount to New Account

I had to create a new spotify account in order to disconnect from my deleted Facebook account and continue using spotify. I had the student discount on my old account and am still a student. I tried to subscribe on my new account and it tells me my c...

• I had to create a new spotify account in order to disconnect from my deleted Facebook account and continue using spotify. I had the student discount on my old account and am still a student. I t...
  • gabbykbs
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution In Flames Sounds of a playground Fading

The Album was deleted By spotify. Why? Please recover this album. <br><br>There are only empty playlists. I'am from Germany. This is the second time. A Dio album was deleted. Weeks later it appears.

• Casual Listener
  • The Album was deleted By spotify. Why? Please recover this album. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;There are only empty playlists. I'am from Germany. This is the second time. A Dio album was delet...
  • Yordan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Moving to a Spotify Duo account

I’m interested in the Spotify Duo account for me and my partner, however neither of us wants to lose our listening history, playlists, etc. Can two accounts be merged for this plan? How does it work? Thank you! PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8...

• Visitor
  • I’m interested in the Spotify Duo account for me and my partner, however neither of us wants to lose our listening history, playlists, etc. Can two accounts be merged for this plan? How does it work?...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disappeared song (spotify for artist)

Hi, I use the spotify for artist account(italy). I had a song of mine in the upcoming section (distributed via distrokid) and it should have been published the 15th july, yesterday, but it has suddenly disappeared. All the other services have it, so ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I use the spotify for artist account(italy). I had a song of mine in the upcoming section (distributed via distrokid) and it should have been published the 15th july, yesterday, but it has sudden...
  • ElisaEffe
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium plan

PlanPremiumCountryIndia My Question or IssueI have taken spotify premium duo plan and paid for the same for 6 months but it's showing that I've taken individual. This is not fair! Help me get the premium duo plan.

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country India   My Question or Issue I have taken spotify premium duo plan and paid for the same for 6 months but it's showing that I've taken individual. This is not ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't save an address to my account.

I can't save an address to my account and it's preventing me from getting a month of premium. I've looked up what I can, but nothing works.

• I can't save an address to my account and it's preventing me from getting a month of premium. I've looked up what I can, but nothing works.  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't let me change my location

I'm currently abroad on vacation, and it's been 2 weeks so as usual I have been prompted to change my location. I've never run into issues doing this before, but when I went to change it in my account settings, this time it wouldn't allow me to switc...

• Visitor
  • I'm currently abroad on vacation, and it's been 2 weeks so as usual I have been prompted to change my location. I've never run into issues doing this before, but when I went to change it in my accoun...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I registered my account from Russia, right now im moved to Canada, changed account in profil...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Improper payment

I got an email, which says:An INTERNATIONAL purchase for $5,220 has been made on Spotify P1C****** Stockholm SE associated with your card ending in **** 946* on 07/12/2022 at 9:44 p.m. This charge does not correspond to my account which is free.help ...

• Visitor
  • I got an email, which says: An INTERNATIONAL purchase for $5,220 has been made on Spotify P1C****** Stockholm SE associated with your card ending in **** 946* on 07/12/2022 at 9:44 p.m. This charge ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country

I am unable to change my country despite changing the payment method. I've recently moved to the United States, but my account was originally created in Singapore. I have updated the payment details but the option for me to change the country remains...

• I am unable to change my country despite changing the payment method.  I've recently moved to the United States, but my account was originally created in Singapore. I have updated the payment d...
  • ReCel
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes