Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution error code: access point 17 (country code)

PlanFREECountryUSADevicedesktop computer windows Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello im trying to log in to my spotify account but it wont let me it keeps saying that the country ive set is not the one in my profile and yet it is, i ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan FREE Country USA Device desktop computer windows  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello im trying to log in to my spotify account but it wont let m...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unavailable song

PlanPremiumCountryBelarusDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueI can’t listen new music from artist, cause it is not available. Why? I will give my money for the service, and I can't listen to music. I have a friend in Germany, and...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belarus Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue I can’t listen new music from artist, cause it is not available. Why? I will give my mo...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reset likes etc / taste profile

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(every) My Question or Issue someone was using my account (password was weak), I changed the password, but now I have a lot of unwanted music in my mixtapes, release radar etc. Is there a way to

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (every)   My Question or Issue   someone was using my account (password was weak), I changed the password, but now I have a lot of unwanted musi...
  • TauTau_de
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution i have two accounts on one email so how would i specify which account to reset the password of?

I have two accounts under one email, let’s say account 1 and 2. But whenever I try to change the password of account 1, it’s always account 2 that gets changed instead. I’ve tried using the username of account 1 but i never receive the password reset...

• I have two accounts under one email, let’s say account 1 and 2. But whenever I try to change the password of account 1, it’s always account 2 that gets changed instead. I’ve tried using the username ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing bank details for DD

I need to change the bank details for my Direct Debit. However, I can’t see anywhere on my Spotify app or on the website to do the change.It’s a real pain not to have a contact number or ‘live chat’ function.I’m in the UK, in case that affects things...

• Visitor
  • I need to change the bank details for my Direct Debit. However, I can’t see anywhere on my Spotify app or on the website to do the change. It’s a real pain not to have a contact number or ‘live chat...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Emanuela Capasso

Ciao nella mia lista attività amicò compaiono solo tre persone nonostante io ne segua di più. Cosa posso fare ?

• Visitor
  • Ciao nella mia lista attività amicò compaiono solo tre persone nonostante io ne segua di più. Cosa posso fare ? 
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plays a different song

Whenever I search for a song on Spotify, I find the song, but for whatever reason I can't play it. I'll click on the song, click on the play button next to it, but it always plays a different song.Is there anything I can do to fix this?

• Visitor
  • Whenever I search for a song on Spotify, I find the song, but for whatever reason I can't play it. I'll click on the song, click on the play button next to it, but it always plays a different song. ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I click restart partway through song but it doesn't restart, just continues

I'll play a song and I want to restart it but when I click restart the progress bar goes to the beginning but the song itself continues as if I didn't click restart

• Casual Listener
  • I'll play a song and I want to restart it but when I click restart the progress bar goes to the beginning but the song itself continues as if I didn't click restart
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a problem with my address

Last month my card expired and the application asks me to update it. When I add my address it says there is a problem. I don't know what it is. Before I had another address but I moved, I don't know if that's it. What I can do? I want my premium acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Last month my card expired and the application asks me to update it. When I add my address it says there is a problem. I don't know what it is. Before I had another address but I moved, I don't know ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Login to Spotify" emails - Yes. i did secure my account.

PlanFree/Premium My Question or IssueSo, I have recieved numerous emails reading "Welcome Back" with a link to go to Spotify & that if I didn't attempt to login that my email "may have been entered by mistake." But, after recieving the second email, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium   My Question or Issue So, I have recieved numerous emails reading "Welcome Back" with a link to go to Spotify & that if I didn't attempt to login that my email "may ha...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

User name randomly chosen for me, how to change?

Made a new account used my email and was asked what would I like to be called and I selected a name. I thought that was my username but I guess not, now I notice my username is something like atkz27637910tplesrzz181874720101Sooo... What can I do to c...

• Made a new account used my email and was asked what would I like to be called and I selected a name. I thought that was my username but I guess not, now I notice my username is something like atkz276...
  • BettinaLorenz
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 9 likes

Can't access spotify from my ip

PlanPremiumCountryUkraineDeviceBrowser/Windows DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello, I can't access Spotify from my IP address and getting error 500. An IP address is the same as always. But works fine with VPN. Help, please.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ukraine Device Browser/Windows Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello, I can't access Spotify from my IP address and getting error 500.&n...
  • Licoze
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Preium Duo Adress not valid

I bought Preium Duo and I’m trying for hours to connect the account of my wife. But it says always that her address ist not valid. I don‘t know why. It‘s the same Adress. Some Ideas.

• Visitor
  •   I bought Preium Duo and I’m trying for hours to connect the account of my wife. But it says always that her address ist not valid. I don‘t know why. It‘s the same Adress. Some Ideas.  
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account and payment

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIsrael DeviceOperating System Android Oreo My Question or IssueHi,I've had a Spotify premium account for a few months, and last month I couldn't pay the bill because I had trouble with money and stuff..Now that I have the money...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Israel   Device Operating System  Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hi, I've had a Spotify premium account for a few months, and last month ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggested Artists Missing

Info:PlanFreeAmerican (US) Device(iPhone X, Macbook Air 2021, Windows 10 PC)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10.) My Question or Issue:The 'Suggested Artists' on my Spotify homepage has been missing for a while now. It used to look like the images in...

• Info: Plan Free American (US)   Device (iPhone X, Macbook Air 2021, Windows 10 PC) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10.)   My Question or Issue: The 'Suggested Artists' on my Sp...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t access my account

Country- USADevice- iPhone 11 My Question or Issue- I’m a Spotify premium member and I’ve been dealing with this problem for months now. I cannot log into my Spotify with my login information on my phone or online I am still logged into my original a...

• ...here’s two accounts with my email and I use the 2nd account to look up my other account and still listen to my playlist because they are public but I’m not premium on this new account and can’t edit m...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How long have I registerd

Can anybody who have access to Spotify's database tell me when did I join Spotify? Unluckily, I forgot about it

• Regular
  • Can anybody who have access to Spotify's database tell me when did I join Spotify? Unluckily, I forgot about it😂
  • Martinls2009
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transferring songs from a suspended account

My account was suspended about a year ago, so I can’t log in anymore. I want to know if it’s possible for me to get back my library

• Casual Listener
  • My account was suspended about a year ago, so I can’t log in anymore. I want to know if it’s possible for me to get back my library
  • Greta_Arellanoeee
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium offer

Free/PremiumAndroid/WindowsGermanyI've so far only had a free account and would now like to take advantage of the 3 month free period and upgrade to premium. You aren't allowing this, saying I have already tested a premium account, but I haven't. Ple...

• Visitor
  • Free/Premium Android/Windows Germany I've so far only had a free account and would now like to take advantage of the 3 month free period and upgrade to premium. You aren't allowing this, saying ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No me acepta el pago a mi tarjeta

Tengo crédito en mi tarjeta y no puedo hacer el pago premium. Yo soy cliente y mi número de tarjeta de crédito cambió. Ya trate de actualizar datos y no me acepta el pago. Qué puedo hacer? Cómo puedo pagar?

• Tengo crédito en mi tarjeta y no puedo hacer el pago premium. Yo soy cliente y mi número de tarjeta de crédito cambió. Ya trate de actualizar datos y no me acepta el pago. Qué puedo hacer? Cómo puedo...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes