Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't link my email

I've been trying to link my email with my new account for quite sometime now and everytime I try they say 'email already taken'. After the first try I went to the old account linked with this email and closed it but after that too they are saying the...

• Visitor
  • I've been trying to link my email with my new account for quite sometime now and everytime I try they say 'email already taken'. After the first try I went to the old account linked with this email a...
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento feito duas vezes

It was found that my Spotify subscription was paid twice (on October 13 and October 17)

• Visitor
  • It was found that my Spotify subscription was paid twice (on October 13 and October 17)
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my Spotify account, unable to create new one...

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndiaDeviceRedmi Note 7 proOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueDeleted my Spotify account, unable to create new one...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country India Device Redmi Note 7 pro Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Deleted my Spotify account, unable to create new one...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify premiun terminated

so i bought my spotify premium on 2 october 2022 but it got terminated on 12 october .. its not even one month yet .. does anyone experience the same thing as me ?

• Visitor
  • so i bought my spotify premium on 2 october 2022 but it got terminated on 12 october .. its not even one month yet .. does anyone experience the same thing as me ?
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm being overcharged for a subscription that I don't pay for

Family PlanPremiumUSA A family member of mine started a subscription to a Spotify family plan and I was given an account under it. He has paid for it for years, but I was charged by Spotify $15.99 four times this month! This doesn't make sense. I'm b...

• Visitor
  • Family Plan Premium USA   A family member of mine started a subscription to a Spotify family plan and I was given an account under it. He has paid for it for years, but I was charged by Spot...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot sign in

Hi! Spotify logged me out and I cannot log back in because it says that my password is incorrect and I do not have access to the email linked to the account to change the password. How do I get Spotify to change the email attached to the account?Than...

• Hi!  Spotify logged me out and I cannot log back in because it says that my password is incorrect and I do not have access to the email linked to the account to change the password. How do I ge...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect my Google account to my Spotify account

Hi,I want to link my Google account to my Spotify account in order to use "log in with google" feature.

• Visitor
  • Hi, I want to link my Google account to my Spotify account in order to use "log in with google" feature.  
  • Mikeysub0
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I allow explicit content on a chromebook on the website?

Everytime I click my account and click settings, it only come up with one setting, language, and I can't find the explicit content setting. My premuim manager hasn't blocked my content, so what do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I click my account and click settings, it only come up with one setting, language, and I can't find the explicit content setting. My premuim manager hasn't blocked my content, so what do I ...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Pay for multiple months in advance?

Hello everyone! So I am in the Navy, and sometimes we stay at sea for more than a month at a time (though rarely), and when that happens spotify locks my music because It has no way of knowing I paid my bills. Is there a way I can pay for more than 1...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!   So I am in the Navy, and sometimes we stay at sea for more than a month at a time (though rarely), and when that happens spotify locks my music because It has no way of ...
  • RichardLee
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription

IndividualPremiumIndonesia DeviceiPhone 11 pro maxOperating SystemiOS 15.5 My Question or IssueI bought Spotify premium individual package for 12 months but suddenly my Spotify is not premium anymore and it's only been 1 month. There is still a recei...

• Visitor
  • Individual Premium Indonesia   Device iPhone 11 pro max Operating System iOS 15.5   My Question or Issue I bought Spotify premium individual package for 12 months but suddenly my ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to connect my existing account with my apple id..

I already changed e-mail to match my apple id, but when i try to connect (login with apple id) nothing happens.. we couldnt find account that matches this apple id

• Visitor
  • I already changed e-mail to match my apple id, but when i try to connect (login with apple id) nothing happens.. we couldnt find account that matches this apple id
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I want to cancel my facebook login for spotify and move it to a new account

I don't use facebook anymore and I want to delete my facebook profile. I use my facebook to log into spotify so I want to open up a new spotify account under my email address instead of facebook account. Before I open a new account, I need to know if...

• Visitor
  • I don't use facebook anymore and I want to delete my facebook profile. I use my facebook to log into spotify so I want to open up a new spotify account under my email address instead of facebook acco...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login error message Offline

Able to login through browser. Able to login on other devices. Unable to login on phone which i use to download and listen offline.

• Able to login through browser. Able to login on other devices. Unable to login on phone which i use to download and listen offline.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I remove the overlay bubble from my phone?

The Spotify bubble that is oveaidon my phone screen is making my bill pay not work. How do I take it off of my Galaxy S22 Android phone?

• Visitor
  • The Spotify bubble that is oveaidon my phone screen is making my bill pay not work. How do I take it off of my Galaxy S22 Android phone?
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello everyone, I don't want to show my full name (security)

mi Spotify name is fav*********ega, may you help me to change it to dra.fa please or dra.fatima (with out mat last name) please

• Visitor
  • mi Spotify name is fav*********ega, may you help me to change it to dra.fa please or dra.fatima (with out mat last name) please
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes