Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Contact

Can anyone help me figure out how to contact Spotify for help? NOTHING WORKS on the help sight. This company has me so **bleep** off because they'll gladly take your money, but they purposely make it impossible to even contact them with questions. Wh...

• Visitor
  • Can anyone help me figure out how to contact Spotify for help?  NOTHING WORKS on the help sight.  This company has me so **bleep** off because they'll gladly take your money, but they purpo...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Help???

I got my first iPhone and so far hate it. Lost all my music from my android and now trying to figure out how to get music on phone without giving apple another dime. I downloaded a playlist from Spotify and the arrows turned green immediately, like i...

• I got my first iPhone and so far hate it. Lost all my music from my android and now trying to figure out how to get music on phone without giving apple another dime. I downloaded a playlist from Spot...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist has duplicate page

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceSamsung Galaxy S22+Operating SystemAndroid 12 / Samsung One UI 4.1 My Question or IssueWhen I go to the page for Carpe Noctem, the artist has a duplicate page

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom  Device Samsung Galaxy S22+ Operating System Android 12 / Samsung One UI 4.1   My Question or Issue When I go to the page for Carpe Noctem...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family account banned?

Hello,I bought a Spotify premium family account. I added few of my family members there (we all live in one house) but my sister got deleted and I cannot add her again. How to make her unbanned? She wants to have the account connected with Facebook s...

• Hello, I bought a Spotify premium family account. I added few of my family members there (we all live in one house) but my sister got deleted and I cannot add her again. How to make her unbanned? Sh...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution What's the difference here?

PlanPremiumCountryCYDeviceSamsung A52 / Win10Operating SystemSamsung A52 / Win10 My Question Greetings, I was idling on pc and recognized that my friend hasn't listened for a while then head to her profile. She deleted every playlist that she made an...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country CY Device Samsung A52 / Win10 Operating System Samsung A52 / Win10   My Question   Greetings,   I was idling on pc and recognized that my friend hasn'...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Ukraine

Hi! I traveled into Ukraine in some months. I wanna to continue subscribe Premium from my Poland visa card, but i can't. I'm blocked 'coz Spotify not available in Ukraine. What I can do?

• Hi! I traveled into Ukraine in some months. I wanna to continue subscribe Premium from my Poland visa card, but i can't. I'm blocked 'coz Spotify not available in Ukraine. What I can do?
  • STiz1
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Ads on premium

If I pay for premium to not get ads why does Spotify insist on showing me full screen ads for its own products?  

• Regular
  • If I pay for premium to not get ads why does Spotify insist on showing me full screen ads for its own products?     
  • AnonMessiah
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Falha no pagamento com Cartão Nubank

Ja tentei diversas vezes cartao ou spotify premium com meu Nubank e sempre da falha no pagamento. Ja atualizei todos os meus dados, conferi os mesmos, ja tentei colocar os dados tanto do cartao virtual quanto do fisico e tanto em debito quanto em cre...

• Ja tentei diversas vezes cartao ou spotify premium com meu Nubank e sempre da falha no pagamento. Ja atualizei todos os meus dados, conferi os mesmos, ja tentei colocar os dados tanto do cartao virtu...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling my account

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.iPlanFreeCountry DeviceSamsungOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI would like to disable/delete my account

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.i Plan Free Country   Device Samsung Operating System Android  ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Valid Email And Forgot Password

FreeUSA IPhone XRiOS 10 When I made my spotify account back in about 2020, I accidentally made the mistake of putting ‘gamail’ instead of ‘gmail’. I’ve just realized this now and by now I have forgotten the password since I can’t change it. I still h...

• Visitor
  •     Free USA   IPhone XR iOS 10   When I made my spotify account back in about 2020, I accidentally made the mistake of putting ‘gamail’ instead of ‘gmail’. I’ve just real...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't acces my Artist account

I published a track via Freshtunes.They created my artist account but how can I access to the account? Spotify for Artists ask me to provide verified social media, but I don't have that. What can I do?

• Regular
  • I published a track via Freshtunes. They created my artist account but how can I access to the account? Spotify for Artists ask me to provide verified social media, but I don't have that.   W...
  • michaelashush
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotfy account deleted. Help!

I use spotify 2 for years, and today the app just won't let me login. All device is logged out. I tried to use my password, but it says its wrong. I requested a new password, and I tired to login with the new one. The spotify let me in, but my accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • I use spotify 2 for years, and today the app just won't let me login. All device is logged out. I tried to use my password, but it says its wrong. I requested  a new password, and I tired to log...
  • Burno13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium for students is not working

Hi everyone! I wanted to get Spotify Premium for students and just filled out my university data. After that it said something like "succesfull verification". But then nothing happened. I still have Spotify Free and if I want to click on Spotify prem...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone!  I wanted to get Spotify Premium for students and just filled out my university data. After that it said something like "succesfull verification". But then nothing happened. I stil...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change USERNAME.?

I had an account together with my ex and the username (not display name) is her name. I need to change it (for various reasons incl new girlfriend) - is there any way to do so without creating new account..? If not, can I transfer subscription to a n...

• Visitor
  • I had an account together with my ex and the username (not display name) is her name. I need to change it (for various reasons incl new girlfriend) - is there any way to do so without creating new ac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new family plan

I currently have a family plan but the main account owner will leave the country, how can i activate a new one for the rest of the family?

• Visitor
  • I currently have a family plan but the main account owner will leave the country, how can i activate a new one for the rest of the family?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My spotify account corrupted?

I belive my spotify acount half merged with another acount. A few days ago i noticed that all my playlist disapeared and were replaced with someoneses playlists. My songs hadn't been replaced so i was fine with that. Not only that but then later I no...

• Casual Listener
  • I belive my spotify acount half merged with another acount. A few days ago i noticed that all my playlist disapeared and were replaced with someoneses playlists. My songs hadn't been replaced so i wa...
  • ChristopherSun
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution (playlists) Playlist of over 15 songs still adding spotify recommendations

One of the playlists (exactly 19 songs) on my account has a persistent issue where it will play a song that i did not add this does not show up as a 'we added' neither does it appear at all in the playlist. This is just a mild annoyance but i still w...

• Visitor
  • One of the playlists (exactly 19 songs) on my account has a persistent issue where it will play a song that i did not add this does not show up as a 'we added' neither does it appear at all in the pl...
  • gaylordjames0312
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to Pay for Student Premium with a Pre-paid card

Hey everyone For my birthday, my brother want to get me Spotify Premium, however, when we go to sign up, there is no way to pay with a pre paid card. I was wondering how we go about signing up for and paying for spotify premium with a spotify prepaid...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone   For my birthday, my brother want to get me Spotify Premium, however, when we go to sign up, there is no way to pay with a pre paid card.    I was wondering how we go...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Tenho 2 contas e quero juntar em apenas 1

Tenho 2 perfis, com e-mails diferentes. Uma conta premium que utilizo com usuario e senha e tenho o premium e outra que usava antes, que se conhecta com o facebook. Quando entrei para o premium não estava conseguindo entrar com o facebook, e fizeram ...

• Casual Listener
  • Tenho 2 perfis, com e-mails diferentes. Uma conta premium que utilizo com usuario e senha e tenho o premium e outra que usava antes, que se conhecta com o facebook. Quando entrei para o premium não e...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes