Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Hello I’m locked out due to changing my location to Germany

Can you please help? I’m locked out of my account because I tried to change my klocation to Germany and cancelled premium. Now I paid again and still can’t access it

• Visitor
  • Can you please help? I’m locked out of my account because I tried to change my klocation to Germany and cancelled premium. Now I paid again and still can’t access it
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hacker in new account, same day??!

(I have premium, iPhone 8 and no vpn connected on iphone. I use iphone iPad and Mac to access account) Someone was in my account so I logged out everywhere, delete apps, caches, changed password - nothing changed.So.. now I closed old account complet...

•   (I have  premium, iPhone 8 and no vpn connected on iphone. I use iphone iPad and Mac to access account)   Someone was in my account so I logged out everywhere, delete apps, ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify terminated Russian accounts with a pre-paid Premium subscription

PlanPremiumCountryRussia Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMany people in Russia bought a gift card for a year of Spotify Premium subscription before i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Russia   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Ma...
  • huane_gashone
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Facebook hacked - Spotify Gone

So, I’m having a **bleep** of a week.I’m a social media manager and my Facebook account was hacked shortly after my device went to fix and I had to delete everything in it. Luckily, my second phone is still logged on my Spotify, so I still have some ...

• So, I’m having a **bleep** of a week. I’m a social media manager and my Facebook account was hacked shortly after my device went to fix and I had to delete everything in it. Luckily, my second phone...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing a person

Hi there !Dont know how can i remove a person who already accept my playlist request. Dont want to see this person in my playlist anymore but couldnt find a setting about it.PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(iSamsung Galaxy 9)Operating System(Android) My Qu...

• Visitor
  • Hi there ! Dont know how can i remove a person who already accept my playlist request. Dont want to see this person in my playlist anymore but couldnt find a setting about it. Plan Premium Count...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play podcasts, it's been months

A few months back I switched countries and signed up for the family plan (I was on someone else's family before with the same account). Everything went smoothly but I am unable to play any podcasts. It's like podcasts have vanished altogether, I can'...

• Casual Listener
  • A few months back I switched countries and signed up for the family plan (I was on someone else's family before with the same account).   Everything went smoothly but I am unable to play any p...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple emails trying to help me log in?

This is the third email from "Spotify" I've gotten that is sent to help me log in to my account. At this point I don't know if it's a scam or someone trying to log in to my account. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

• This is the third email from "Spotify" I've gotten that is sent to help me log in to my account. At this point I don't know if it's a scam or someone trying to log in to my account. Has anyone else b...
  • Nolendil
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Email doesn't pop up as a registered email with spotifiy

PlanPremiumCountryturkey Device(, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) My Question or IssueI am trying to log in to my old Spotify account, but when I type my email and password and says I am not registered with Spotify. But I still get emails fo...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country turkey  Device (, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)     My Question or Issue I am trying to log in to my old Spotify account, but when I ty...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Able to Log in

Because my phone is stolen while being abroad I am logged out of Spotify. I always am automatic logged in. A few years ago I started the Spotify account linked with Facebook. But since I am also logged out of facebook + I don't know my FB password + ...

• Visitor
  • Because my phone is stolen while being abroad I am logged out of Spotify.  I always am automatic logged in. A few years ago I started the Spotify account linked with Facebook.  But since ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with device name, Playback issue on chrome browser

Hi,Issue with the account. It keeps happening that the acocunt starts having erros and the musci stops. Also I see day by day that it gets buggier and not working properly.Anyway I just checked and now the Device name is DN2103. It changed recently a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Issue with the account. It keeps happening that the acocunt starts having erros and the musci stops. Also I see day by day that it gets buggier and not working properly. Anyway I just check...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify switches on automatically when launching Mozilla Firefox (Mac)

Hi there,I have started to experience recently very annoying issue on my Macbook Pro's Spotify app - whenever I switch on Mac and launch Mozilla Firefox, Spotify automatically launches and starts playing a song that I have never heard before - every ...

• Regular
  • Hi there, I have started to experience recently very annoying issue on my Macbook Pro's Spotify app - whenever I switch on Mac and launch Mozilla Firefox, Spotify automatically launches and starts...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wife hears my music and I hear hers

Whom ever sets the music last is coming out of both my wifes and my phone. She can be 100miles away.

• Visitor
  • Whom ever sets the music last is coming out of both my wifes and my phone. She can be 100miles away. 
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Paying with a visa gift card isn't working

I'm trying to pay for the 0.99 for 3 month premium with a visa gift card, but it's not working. The card is activated, I called visa and they don't see any problems from their end, and all the information is filled out properly when I try to pay. It ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to pay for the 0.99 for 3 month premium with a visa gift card, but it's not working. The card is activated, I called visa and they don't see any problems from their end, and all the inform...
  • Eni
  • 24 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 24 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount with existing premium account

Hey there! I just found out about the student discount and wanted to make use of it, but I am already a user of Spotify with a Premium Account (paying 9,99 each month). When I tried to use the discount, the website got me to a "new premium account or...

• Hey there! I just found out about the student discount and wanted to make use of it, but I am already a user of Spotify with a Premium Account (paying 9,99 each month). When I tried to use the disc...
  • Eni
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Hacked and unauthorized card use got the account banned.

My account got hacked like a year ago and i had it attached to my Spotify for artists account, Someone must have hacked it and used some random persons credit card without their permission. But ive slowly been growing a spotify fan base and i have no...

• My account got hacked like a year ago and i had it attached to my Spotify for artists account, Someone must have hacked it and used some random persons credit card without their permission. But ive s...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't post new message

Hi I'm trying to post a new message in the Help with other OS's about my BlackBerry. I'm getting an error which means I can't post, saying to correct the highlighted errors and post again. There's nothing highlighted for me to change. Any ideas? Than...

• Regular
  • Hi   I'm trying to post a new message in the Help with other OS's about my BlackBerry.   I'm getting an error which means I can't post, saying to correct the highlighted errors and ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 32 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Two profiles on the same E-mail adress

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySEDevice(Samsung, Lenovo)Operating System My Question or IssueSome how I have two profiles on the same e-mail-adress: **bleep**. One of them is linked to att Free Spotify and the other one to the one I use, a Family Premium Acc...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country SE Device (Samsung, Lenovo) Operating System     My Question or Issue Some how I have two profiles on the same e-mail-adress: **bleep**. One of them is l...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution The lyrics does not exist

PlanStudent PlanCountryTurkeyDevice(Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueIn my account, lyrics in any song is doesn't exist.In same phone, when i am loggin in my real account lyrics doesn't exist but if i loggin in a ...

•   Plan Student Plan Country Turkey Device (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue In my account, lyrics in any song is doesn't exist. In same...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes