Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

2 bills instead of 1

Hello,I got a bill from spotify to pay 2 times??Some one help me with this please

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I got a bill from spotify to pay 2 times?? Some one help me with this please
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't enter in Spotify. Wrong country in facebook, even if correct

Good morning, Every time that I try to access Spotify I lose many hours in vain, trying to enter with facebook account, and it says that the country is wrong in facebook even if I changed it. If I try to fill a form it requires to login and I can't. ...

• Good morning,   Every time that I try to access Spotify I lose many hours in vain, trying to enter with facebook account, and it says that the country is wrong in facebook even if I changed it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to change country

Okay so I'm English living in Finland. Is it possible to get rid of the Finnish music reccomendations? I would prefer to see UK content. Thanks

• Okay so I'm English living in Finland. Is it possible to get rid of the Finnish music reccomendations? I would prefer to see UK content.   Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount won't be accepted

Hi,i have spotify premium for students now for 6 months. Had to renew my student status in december 2016. Now i got the message, that i payed the full price of 9,99 euro for this month, and not 4,99 euro. I logged in my account and tried to change it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i have spotify premium for students now for 6 months. Had to renew my student status in december 2016. Now i got the message, that i payed the full price of 9,99 euro for this month, and not 4,9...
  • verena1403
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

99 cent deal charged me for 9.99

So i heard the deal on spotify about 3 months of spotify for 99 cents so i decided to do it! well i filled out my cc info and it charges me 9.99 cents. wtf? there is no phone number to reach these guys that i can see so can someone please direct me t...

• Casual Listener
  • So i heard the deal on spotify about 3 months of spotify for 99 cents so i decided to do it! well i filled out my cc info and it charges me 9.99 cents. wtf? there is no phone number to reach these gu...
  • mike138
  • 30 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 30 replies
  • 6 likes

Subscription overlapping

When overlapping in subscription occurred,how can they do for the customer ?They add two more days to my last subscription date.

• Casual Listener
  • When overlapping in subscription occurred,how can they do for the customer ? They add two more days to my last subscription date.
  • CHUNG-HSIEN
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working on premium

I get Premium through my service provider spark. It has reverted to free

• I get Premium through my service provider spark. It has reverted to free
  • annie_rose
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my account

I want to delete my account that I created with facebook becasue I want to connect my facebook to my other account, how do I do that?

• I want to delete my account that I created with facebook becasue I want to connect my facebook to my other account, how do I do that?
  • GiovannaFava
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! cancel subscription - playlists and saved music still available?

Hej there!I would like to cancel my spotify premium subscription. I would like to renew the subscripion then via my phone provider (I won't be charged for data then and I can get three free months ) Will my saved playlists and saved music, the artist...

• Casual Listener
  • Hej there! I would like to cancel my spotify premium subscription. I would like to renew the subscripion then via my phone provider (I won't be charged for data then and I can get three free months ...
  • catbot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution plan familiar, problemas con uno de los participantes al darle de alta

tengo el plan familiar y a mi pareja no la deja inscribirse que porque no se demuestra que viva conmigo si vivimos en la misma casa, y ya estaba dentro y se le fue retirada la función de premium

• tengo el plan familiar y a mi pareja no la deja inscribirse que porque no se demuestra que viva conmigo si vivimos en la misma casa, y ya estaba dentro y se le fue retirada la función de premium
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost Everything I had woth Spotify

I've rebooted my phone and spotify doesnt know me anymore.....Its lost my credit card details, lost my playlists, still had my email address but Im no longer premium and everything is gone...Im trying to contact someone because I'VE ALREADY PAID!!!! ...

• I've rebooted my phone and spotify doesnt know me anymore..... Its lost my credit card details, lost my playlists, still had my email address but Im no longer premium and everything is gone... ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription

Why is it so hard to cancel my subscription? It says that I pay through iTunes and have to follow some steps to cancel the subscription. I don't have mac or iPhone anymore, and it doesn't work when I try to log in on iTunes on my pc. Any advice? Is i...

• Why is it so hard to cancel my subscription? It says that I pay through iTunes and have to follow some steps to cancel the subscription. I don't have mac or iPhone anymore, and it doesn't work when I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Card being charged for premium account I don't have

Spotify is charging my debit card $10.00 every month for a premium account that I do not have. I need helping stopping these charges

• Spotify is charging my debit card $10.00 every month for a premium account that I do not have. I need helping stopping these charges
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sing somones facebook off of my account

So idk if yous could help me signe somones facebook off of my account evert time I signe into my spotify his name and Facebook appear on me spotify home screen I can't figure put how to block or signe him off could you plz help me I'm tired of this i...

• Regular
  • So idk if yous could help me signe somones facebook off of my account evert time I signe into my spotify his name and Facebook appear on me spotify home screen I can't figure put how to block or sign...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still getting charged for Spotify free

I am getting charged for an account i dont have on premium anymore how do i contact Spotify? I got in touch (somehow) with Spotify 5 or 6 months ago and the payments didnt stop????Need answer asap if possible.Thanks heaps0 Likes

• Casual Listener
  • I am getting charged for an account i dont have on premium anymore how do i contact Spotify? I got in touch (somehow) with Spotify 5 or 6 months ago and the payments didnt stop???? Need answer ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify premium

I unsubscribed from spotify premium a couple months ago cause i didn't want it anymore and the money was still taken out of my account today! i want my money back and no more charges!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I unsubscribed from spotify premium a couple months ago cause i didn't want it anymore and the money was still taken out of my account today! i want my money back and no more charges!!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for month after account had been cancelled

Is there any way I can be reimbursed the money I was charged, for a month when my spotify subscription had been cancled?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way I can be reimbursed the money I was charged, for a month when my spotify subscription had been cancled?
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

How many account(s) is there under premium?

• How many account(s) is there under premium?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Premium Family Plan

I´ve had the Premium Family Plan for a long time now, however, I still don´t understand why the 4 of us in this plan, can´t use Spotify at the same time, I thought that´s what it was for, was I wrong? Not even 2 of us can use it at the same time on d...

• Casual Listener
  • I´ve had the Premium Family Plan for a long time now, however, I still don´t understand why the 4 of us in this plan, can´t use Spotify at the same time, I thought that´s what it was for, was I wrong...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes