Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Paid for Premium but I'm still on Free!

Hi, I need help.I recently purchased the Spotify premium at $9.90. When I go into my app, it still says I'm free.I then went to log out and logged back in, it still says I'm free. I went to delete the app and reinstalled it and logged back in, I'm st...

• Hi, I need help. I recently purchased the Spotify premium at $9.90. When I go into my app, it still says I'm free. I then went to log out and logged back in, it still says I'm free. I went to delet...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two subscriptions in one credit card

I need help! My credit card is being charged with two subscriptions on my name, I did it by mistake by I cant find how to cancel one and keep paying just for one. Please tell me how I can solve it, thanks !

• I need help! My credit card is being charged with two subscriptions on my name, I did it by mistake by I cant find how to cancel one and keep paying just for one.   Please tell me how I can so...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried to cancel premium

I tried to cancel months ago. And random got charged this month. I went on and I was subscribed. I never use Spotify. Why? Can I get a refund. I had to cancel again. Makes no sense.

• I tried to cancel months ago. And random got charged this month. I went on and I was subscribed. I never use Spotify. Why? Can I get a refund. I had to cancel again. Makes no sense.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium paid

I have paid my premium it cleared today. Let me access the premium service please.

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid my premium it cleared today. Let me access the premium service please.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting a playlist offline only for selected devices

I have a playlist that wanto to get downloaded for offline listening, but i only want this in my Android smartphone and not my pc. The offline settings syncs for every device connected, so if i put offline a playlist than it will be for all. I do not...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist that wanto to get downloaded for offline listening, but i only want this in my Android smartphone and not my pc. The offline settings syncs for every device connected, so if i put o...
  • gabriweb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Code not valid

I swapped my vodafone cherry points for 3 months free spotify and the code I got says it's not valid when I try to redeem it

• I swapped my vodafone cherry points for 3 months free spotify and the code I got says it's not valid when I try to redeem it
  • madmonkey23
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleted my Facebook

hey there! I deleted my facebook account 3 weeks ago..unfortunately it is linked to my Spotify account & therefore since the deletion I have not been able to use my Spotify account. I recently created a new Spotify account with a different email but ...

• Casual Listener
  • hey there! I deleted my facebook account 3 weeks ago..unfortunately it is linked to my Spotify account & therefore since the deletion I have not been able to use my Spotify account. I recently cr...
  • madmonkey23
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Compromised and Account Disabled

My credit card was compromised due to fraud. When Spotify tried to charge my subscription fee, the charge was declined and my account was canceled. Now, when I to login with Facebook, I receive an error. When I try to create a new account, I receive ...

• My credit card was compromised due to fraud. When Spotify tried to charge my subscription fee, the charge was declined and my account was canceled.    Now, when I to login with Facebook, ...
  • madmonkey23
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student...double account? Help!!

My boyfriend used my student credentials to get the student premium rate while I was also using the student premium rate with my student credentials. Well, I did not know about this until it kicked me off and started charging me $10.00 and was still ...

• My boyfriend used my student credentials to get the student premium rate while I was also using the student premium rate with my student credentials. Well, I did not know about this until it kicked m...
  • madmonkey23
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

After my free 3 months I didn't want to keep my subscription. I hardly used it during the 3 months I had it. Got charged for this month but don't want it anymore. Can I please not be charged?

• Casual Listener
  • After my free 3 months I didn't want to keep my subscription. I hardly used it during the 3 months I had it. Got charged for this month but don't want it anymore. Can I please not be charged?
  • madmonkey23
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Another Duplicate Account Issue

Good Morning. Looks like I need to have a secondary (Facebook) account detached and deleted from my primary Spotify account (thomaslstrickland). I've attempted to do the recommended three-step solution, but it looks like I'd need to wait until 02/25 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good Morning.   Looks like I need to have a secondary (Facebook) account detached and deleted from my primary Spotify account (thomaslstrickland).   I've attempted to do the recommended...
  • ansal
  • Regular
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hello everyone, so i signed up for the student discount and i paid with my card, however when signing up my school wasnt on there, so i cancelled the process but still got charged is there anyway to refund this charge, i didn't even get premium

• Hello everyone, so i signed up for the student discount and i paid with my card, however when signing up my school wasnt on there, so i cancelled the process but still got charged is there anyway to ...
  • madmonkey23
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please oh please

I've had Spotify pretty consistently over the last three years and have always been happy with the service. I always make sure there's money in my account for it to charge but o just started working for Starbucks and found out we get free premium thr...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify pretty consistently over the last three years and have always been happy with the service. I always make sure there's money in my account for it to charge but o just started working ...
  • Austinsgrier
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IP Logs

Hey There, My Spotify account was comprimised just a moment ago. I detected the comprimise when I noticed another host name was currently "Playing From:" - A host name that isn't on my network and I hadn't logged into Spotify anywhere else. Remotely ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey There,   My Spotify account was comprimised just a moment ago. I detected the comprimise when I noticed another host name was currently "Playing From:" - A host name that isn't on my netwo...
  • DJCalVic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My starred playlist has disappeared *not facebook problem*

i logged into my spotify account today and my starred playlist has disapeared :s i recently did the facebook fix and things were going swimingly untill today. id like to know if this problem can be fixed as id hate to lose my playlist. Thanks Tom

• Casual Listener
  • i logged into my spotify account today and my starred playlist has disapeared :s i recently did the facebook fix and things were going swimingly untill today. id like to know if this problem can be f...
  • Dylan55
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't grant access to FB but somehow Spotify avatar got my DP

My current Spotify avatar is from my Facebook profile photo, even though I never connected it to Facebook. How'd that happen?

• Visitor
  • My current Spotify avatar is from my Facebook profile photo, even though I never connected it to Facebook. How'd that happen? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been charged two times on my renovation

Anyone can help me? I have some problemas with the payment.... I paid R$14,90 and R$11,00 at the same time, and i dont understand this second value....

• Anyone can help me?   I have some problemas with the payment....    I paid R$14,90 and R$11,00 at the same time, and i dont understand this second value....
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My bf used my PayPal account for Premium payment - Don't know login to cancel it

Hi I need Spotify Support to get back to me. My bf used my PayPal account to set up premium account payments - which goes out monthly. He used it for his Sonos. We have since split and he refused to cancel payments nor let me know the account details...

• Hi I need Spotify Support to get back to me.    My bf used my PayPal account to set up premium account payments - which goes out monthly. He used it for his Sonos.    We have ...
  • mals4938
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscripción premium no actualizada

Contrate el servicio premium desde hace 40 horas ya me llegó un correo de confirmación de pago pero aún no se actualiza mi cuenta a premium y ya realice todas sus opciones de solución

• Contrate el servicio premium desde hace 40 horas ya me llegó un correo de confirmación de pago pero aún no se actualiza mi cuenta a premium y ya realice todas sus opciones de solución
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes