Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I'm getting free but paying for premium.

I'm paying for premium. I can see all the payments from paypal but whenever I log in I get adverts and I'm being asked to upgrade. All my playlists have disappeared and when I log into the website it says I have a free account. The payments are very ...

• I'm paying for premium. I can see all the payments from paypal but whenever I log in I get adverts and I'm being asked to upgrade. All my playlists have disappeared and when I log into the website it...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Spotify account

I want to cancel my spotify premium account, but I dont know any of the login details but the password. If i cancel the account via paypal will that work? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my spotify premium account, but I dont know any of the login details but the password. If i cancel the account via paypal will that work? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.
  • akspotifyuser
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not enjoying the spotify experience. Can't get it to work :)

I've had a spotify account before and loved the product. I let my account lapse because it wasn't economical for our family. With the launch of spotify family I'm back and ready to go but having sign up issues. How do you actually contact support? Ma...

• I've had a spotify account before and loved the product. I let my account lapse because it wasn't economical for our family. With the launch of spotify family I'm back and ready to go but having s...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium but it won't let me transfer to Student?

I follow the instrusctions on the spotify.com/students but as soon as I sign in it doesn ask for anymore info. It just brings me to my login page. Does anyone know a fix for this?

• Casual Listener
  • I follow the instrusctions on the spotify.com/students but as soon as I sign in it doesn ask for anymore info. It just brings me to my login page. Does anyone know a fix for this?
  • fathersun
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium - can it be used on two mobile devices with different Facebook accounts signed in?

I have a Spotify Premium account that is associated with my Facebook account. Is it possible for my wife to access Spotify Premium on her cell phone without logging into the Facebook application as me? In other words, she would like to stay signed in...

• I have a Spotify Premium account that is associated with my Facebook account. Is it possible for my wife to access Spotify Premium on her cell phone without logging into the Facebook application as m...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student Problem

Hey everyone, So I signed up for spotify student to try it out for a month to see if it was worth it, and canceled the membership right after I signed up so that I wouldn't be charged again after the first month was up. So I decided that I would like...

• Hey everyone,   So I signed up for spotify student to try it out for a month to see if it was worth it, and canceled the membership right after I signed up so that I wouldn't be charged agai...
  • dagnisaun
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount

Whenever I try to log in to get the student discount I log in but instead of redirecting me to the correct page it just redirects me to my profile overview and says "oops something went wrong, please try again." It has been saying this for the past t...

• Regular
  • Whenever I try to log in to get the student discount I log in but instead of redirecting me to the correct page it just redirects me to my profile overview and says "oops something went wrong, please...
  • dagnisaun
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Issue with my spotify assigned country not matching my profile

Hi, I hope someone is able to help. I have downloaded spotify at work and it was working fine for a while, although I had Spanish adverts! now each time I log on it says "your country does not match the one set in your profile. to continue use, updat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I hope someone is able to help. I have downloaded spotify at work and it was working fine for a while, although I had Spanish adverts! now each time I log on it say...
  • i_or
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account status no change.

Okay so about two months ago I bought a spotify gift card and accidentally redeemed it for two month of unlimited instead of one month of premium as I plan to. This was my mistake, so I simply contacted Spotify support to see if I needed to buy anoth...

• Okay so about two months ago I bought a spotify gift card and accidentally redeemed it for two month of unlimited instead of one month of premium as I plan to. This was my mistake, so I simply contac...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium only for 1 month ??

Hey guys, I need your help pls I bought an 10 € Spotify card and wanted to get the 3 months of premium action. The thing is I only got 1 month instead of 3... What can I do ? thanks

• Hey guys,    I need your help pls 😕  I bought an 10 € Spotify card and wanted to get the 3 months of premium action. The thing is I only got 1 month instead of 3... What can I do ...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot password and username? premium

Forgot all of my details, Is there any way possible to save my account? Im on premium and really dont want to cancel my spotify

• Casual Listener
  • Forgot all of my details, Is there any way possible to save my account? Im on premium and really dont want to cancel my spotify
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook - how can I access my premium account again?

Hey I tried to find another topic here with my problem but the truth is that here are so many problems postet that I'm not able to find the right solution for my problem! I deleted Facebook (and I don't care if I cannot transfer my playlists to my ne...

• Hey 🙂 I tried to find another topic here with my problem but the truth is that here are so many problems postet that I'm not able to find the right solution for my problem!  I deleted Faceboo...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Greyed Out Tracks

OK I have a Peter Gabriel album US which are m4a files. I also have Peter Gabriel UP. What is going on with the grayed out files which play in spotify on my mac but dont show up on my iPhone which I have just resintalled Spotify on. Both screen shots...

• Regular
  • OK I have a Peter Gabriel album US which are m4a files. I also have Peter Gabriel UP. What is going on with the grayed out files which play in spotify on my mac but dont show up on my iPhone which I ...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot username and wrong email

Hi! My super technical dad signed up yesterday but it didn't go so well. First of all he don't remeber his username or password. The second problem is that he typed his email address wrong so I can't reset the password or check what username he used....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   My super technical dad signed up yesterday but it didn't go so well. First of all he don't remeber his username or password. The second problem is that he typed his email add...
  • jackieoo
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

missing playlist

Just updated my spotify and now all my Playlist are missing.

• Just updated my spotify and now all my Playlist are missing.
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The date I was downgraded?

I was downgraded from premium too free. But I need to find the date I was downgraded because the phone company I signed spotify through keep billing me for premium. So, where can I see the date?

• Casual Listener
  • I was downgraded from premium too free. But I need to find the date I was downgraded because the phone company I signed spotify through keep billing me for premium.   So, where can I see the...
  • moriax
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Double billing issue still unresponded... After 3 weeks!!!

Good afternoon. It has been three weeks today that I've raised a double billing issue with my Spotify account. I've been doubly charged for your services since July 2014, for which I'm demanding £39.96 reimbursement (July + August + September + Octob...

• Casual Listener
  • Good afternoon. It has been three weeks today that I've raised a double billing issue with my Spotify account. I've been doubly charged for your services since July 2014, for which I'm dema...
  • paulombatista
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Using $10 Spotify Gift Card on the Holiday Deal???? Please help.

Hi. I want to purchase the Holidays deal which will provide me 3 months for only 0.99 cents. (I am eligible for the deal.) The only payment method that I am comfortable with is using the $10 gift cards that you can buy in stores. The problem is, I no...

• Hi.  I want to purchase the Holidays deal which will provide me 3 months for only 0.99 cents. (I am eligible for the deal.) The only payment method that I am comfortable with is using the $10 ...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to disable suggested titles

Hey, I would like to disable the function that when I want to listen to one specific album, spotify always suggests titles for me and plays them. Because like this I always listen to the same songs. How can I disable that function?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I would like to disable the function that when I want to listen to one specific album, spotify always suggests titles for me and plays them. Because like this I always listen to the same songs. ...
  • Ellasay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot log in my spotify android app. My password and username is correct and I am connected to wifi.

• I cannot log in my spotify android app. My password and username is correct and I am connected to wifi. 
  • Flixx
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes