Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged Twice - Premium Student Account

My Premium was cancelled because I closed my connecting checking account. I went online and signed up for Premium again and entered the info to my new account. When I did this, I clicked on the student discounted option. I got error messages saying i...

• Casual Listener
  • My Premium was cancelled because I closed my connecting checking account. I went online and signed up for Premium again and entered the info to my new account. When I did this, I clicked on the stu...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Account Hacked. Email/Password Changed...HELP!

Hoping someone can help me with this asap. I was listening to Spotify on my iPhone when a window popped up that said "You are listening on _____'s phone", which wasn't my name. It then logged me out and when I tried to log back in, it said the userna...

• Visitor
  • Hoping someone can help me with this asap. I was listening to Spotify on my iPhone when a window popped up that said "You are listening on _____'s phone", which wasn't my name. It then logged me out ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use gapless playback

Hello, Even though i have spotify premium gapless playback isn't working... Can someone help me? Thanks

• Hello, Even though i have spotify premium gapless playback isn't working... Can someone help me? Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music set for available offline in premium does not play!i

I have an ed sheeran playlist that I have set to be available offline. Most of the songs on there do not play offline. They play for the first seven seconds and then the sound stops! Please fix this! I do not want to be wasting my data on spotify whe...

• I have an ed sheeran playlist that I have set to be available offline. Most of the songs on there do not play offline. They play for the first seven seconds and then the sound stops! Please fix this!...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

End all session

hi! My account in logged in somewearkänsla else with presents me from bring able to listen to music, can you please help me. My accountname is "brandtolivia"

• Casual Listener
  • hi! My account in logged in somewearkänsla else with presents me from bring able to listen to music, can you please help me. My accountname is "brandtolivia"
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to change email address and don't know password

Hello -- I have locked myself out of my email address which I need to update. However, to confirm the change, I need to enter my password which I also don't know. If I select "forgot password", it emails a link to the email address I cannot access. P...

• Visitor
  • Hello -- I have locked myself out of my email address which I need to update.  However, to confirm the change, I need to enter my password which I also don't know.  If I select "forgot pass...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I signed up with facebook, but now I dont want facebook, how do i log in without it?

So, I originally signed up to spotify with my facebook account, but I dont want to use facebook anymore. How do I change my info so I can sign in with a username/password?

• So, I originally signed up to spotify with my facebook account, but I dont want to use facebook anymore. How do I change my info so I can sign in with a username/password?
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked!

My account appears to be hacked since I can't log in with my username and password. I managed to log in with facebook but all my playlists were gone and there was only one playlist there called "Nowa playlista" which is not one I have created myself....

• Casual Listener
  • My account appears to be hacked since I can't log in with my username and password. I managed to log in with facebook but all my playlists were gone and there was only one playlist there called "Nowa...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving to an unsupported Country

Hi I currently live in Switzerland and enjoy my Spotify subscription very much. But as of March 2015 I will be moving to Bali, Indonesia, where as far as I know, Spotify is not yet supported. Can I listen to Spotify when I'm in Bali, since I have an ...

• Regular
  • Hi   I currently live in Switzerland and enjoy my Spotify subscription very much. But as of March 2015 I will be moving to Bali, Indonesia, where as far as I know, Spotify is not yet suppo...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from facebook to normal log in

I choose to use my facebook account as login. Now I want to switch to a normal login woth a username and password. How can I do that?

• Visitor
  • I choose to use my facebook account as login. Now I want to switch to a normal login woth a username and password. How can I do that?
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded wrong account.

I seem to have 2 accounts by accident. One with Facebook and one that I set up and have music on. I just upgraded to premium but have upgraded the wrong account. Is it possible to swap the premium on to my other account ?

• Casual Listener
  • I seem to have 2 accounts by accident. One with Facebook and one that I set up and have music on. I just upgraded to premium but have upgraded the wrong account. Is it possible to swap the premium...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! facebook account login

Hello everyone. Hope all is well. I just need some help with connecting my facebook account with my spotify account. So when I first opened a spotify account i did not have a facebook account. so I linked my spotify account with my mother's facebook ...

• Hello everyone. Hope all is well. I just need some help with connecting my facebook account with my spotify account.    So when I first opened a spotify account i did not have a faceboo...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts

I have inadvertently opened 2 different Spotify accounts. One on my ipad (free) & one on my Android (premium) I have purchased music on both. Can I combine them in to one account/transfer my music, or whatever and HOW?

• I have inadvertently opened 2 different Spotify accounts. One on my ipad (free) & one on my Android (premium) I have purchased music on both. Can I combine them in to one account/transfer my musi...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not cancel my Subscription

I want to cancel my subscription, but spotify do not let me because the ask me for my password, but it says me that I have my account link with Facebook, and I enter my Facebook password but it send me an error password message. I CAN NOT change my p...

• I want to cancel my subscription, but spotify do not let me because the ask me for my password, but it says me that I have my account link with Facebook, and I enter my Facebook password but it send ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my free account

I would like to delete my free account and also delete my name from the community forums. Can this be done?

• Visitor
  • I would like to delete my free account and also delete my name from the community forums. Can this be done?
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my account

I want to delete my entire Spotify account in its entirety, as though I had never signed up. How can I do this and why do you make it so difficult?

• Visitor
  • I want to delete my entire Spotify account in its entirety, as though I had never signed up.  How can I do this and why do you make it so difficult?
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! sign up

Please, I beg you, let me sign in and become a member I will gladly pay I want to get your REPETITIVE STUPID COMMERCIALS out of my head

• Casual Listener
  • Please, I beg you,  let me sign in and become a member I will gladly pay I want to get your REPETITIVE STUPID COMMERCIALS out of my head
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! lost my facebook settings

I linked my account with my Facebook account, and I lost all my Facebook settings,playlists, and such. What do I do? Now I have to start over?

• I linked my account with my Facebook account, and I lost all my Facebook settings,playlists, and such. What do I do? Now I have to start over?
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

I upgraded to the premium and after one month I got an email asking to upgrade and pay 9.99 a month which is what I want to do but after I log in its taking me to a blank page! Help!

• I upgraded to the premium and after one month I got an email asking to upgrade and pay 9.99 a month which is what I want to do but after I log in its taking me to a blank page! Help!
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes