Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

wrong subscription

Hello,I've paid (by Paypall) for several monts but the status remains on 'Spotify Free' instead of 'Spotify Premium'.My accountname is 'hair-b'. It seems like I have 2 accounts with the same login, one with 'free' and one with 'premium'.I Can't fix i...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I've paid (by Paypall) for several monts but the status remains on 'Spotify Free' instead of 'Spotify Premium'. My accountname is 'hair-b'. It seems like I have 2 accounts with the s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Referral?

It says i have 2 signups, but no reward has came...    

• It says i have 2 signups, but no reward has came...    
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally pressed the "try premium" button, does that mean I have to pay now?

While I was learning how to use Spotify I accidentally pressed the "try premium" button, does that mean I have to pay now? I really just want a free account I don't want to pay!

• Visitor
  • While I was learning how to use Spotify I accidentally pressed the "try premium" button, does that mean I have to pay now? I really just want a free account I don't want to pay!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Radio Not Working

Why does my radio play only one song at a time lately?

• Regular
  • Why does my radio play only one song at a time lately?
  • Martijn001
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to share a playlist with a new member and the member name is not found

I created a new account. It is currently in free trial mode. When I try to share a playlist with that account, the friend's log in is not found. Sylvie

• I created a new account. It is currently in free trial mode.  When I try to share a playlist with that account, the friend's log in is not found.   Sylvie
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade on Galaxy S4

Hi, just upgraded to Premium trial which works well on i pad, PC and Nexus 10 but can only get free version on my Galaxy S4, can anyone help please ??

• Regular
  • Hi, just upgraded to Premium trial which works well on i pad, PC and Nexus 10 but can only get free version on my Galaxy S4, can anyone help please ??
  • Krill88
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Problem

I have had premium for almost 9 months and now it seems to not work and is back to the normal spotify where you can only shuffle and it has commercials. What is wrong with my account?

• I have had premium for almost 9 months and now it seems to not work and is back to the normal spotify where you can only shuffle and it has commercials. What is wrong with my account?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated account

I deactivated my facebook account (there's a few days before it is deleted forever). I asked spotify to delete my spotify account too because I could not use it without facebook. They told me they did. i created a new account with spotify with a diff...

• Casual Listener
  • I deactivated my facebook account (there's a few days before it is deleted forever). I asked spotify to delete my spotify account too because I could not use it without facebook. They told me they di...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unfollowed someone but still appear on their follow list

I just clicked on the unfollow button for someone I no longer wanted to follow, but when looking at their followers list, I still appear there as if I was following them. How can I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I just clicked on the unfollow button for someone I no longer wanted to follow, but when looking at their followers list, I still appear there as if I was following them. How can I fix this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

WORST PRODUCT EVER!!!

I am fed up. I have used the contact form twice now with no answer for a problem i have spent a month fighting with. My bank gave me a new debit card but spotify won't let me update or changed my payment information. Tomorrow my account runs out and ...

• Regular
  • I am fed up. I have used the contact form twice now with no answer for a problem i have spent a month fighting with. My bank gave me a new debit card but spotify won't let me update or changed my pay...
  • Darkneko
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect account from orange subsciption

Is it possible to disconnect my account that is linked to my Orange subscription so I can pay with Visa and continue premium subscritpion after I cancel my Orange phone service?

• Is it possible to disconnect my account that is linked to my Orange subscription so I can pay with Visa and continue premium subscritpion after I cancel my Orange phone service?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No more offline listening, neither Premium status

Hey Spotify-Community, since it isn't possible to contact anyone directly, I'm posting a message here. Recently, yesterday, all my Offline-playlists were erased on my smartphones iphone 4s, iphone 5s and macbook pro. I have been subscribing Spotify P...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify-Community,   since it isn't possible to contact anyone directly, I'm posting a message here.   Recently, yesterday, all my Offline-playlists were erased on my smartphone...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

The account info showed incorrectly.

I login spotify with my facebook account, and then I changed my username of facebook , but spotify still show the previous username. However, when I click the profile menuitem, spotify can show correctly.

• I login spotify with my facebook account, and then I changed my username of facebook , but spotify still show the previous username. However, when I click the profile menuitem, spotify can show corre...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account compromised and reset not working

Hey there, I've been a spotify premium customer for a few years now and suddenly yesterday I found myself unable to log into my account. I repeated multiple times to ensure I wasn't miss-typing my password but it appears that my account has been comp...

• Hey there, I've been a spotify premium customer for a few years now and suddenly yesterday I found myself unable to log into my account. I repeated multiple times to ensure I wasn't miss-typing my pa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has deleted my data after I deactivated facebook

Hi all I recently deactivated my facebook and found that afterwards I couldn't use my spotify account as my spotify account was linked to my facebook account. Spotify said I would have to reactivate facebook and change the settings. So I did this and...

• Hi all   I recently deactivated my facebook and found that afterwards I couldn't use my spotify account as my spotify account was linked to my facebook account. Spotify said I would have to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Hi - I Upgraded to Vodafone 4G and the Spotify Premium Package - whenever I log into my account it does not recognise that I have this and still tries to sign me up and charge me for this - any help please? Thanks Vicky

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I Upgraded to Vodafone 4G and the Spotify Premium Package - whenever I log into my account it does not recognise that I have this and still tries to sign me up and charge me for this - any help ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2 problems, how to share a playlist and how to add friends?

I have a couple of problems with Spotify. First, I can't add friends, cause the box where you can find people is not working. I can type, but when I click to search, nothing is coming up. 'Not because he can't find anything, but because he isn't sear...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a couple of problems with Spotify. First, I can't add friends, cause the box where you can find people is not working. I can type, but when I click to search, nothing is coming up. 'Not beca...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starring Feature disappeared

It looks like we lost starring as a feature since the redesign of the desktop app. - I can see all my starred items in the `Starred` folder from the left sidebar - I no longer see a star icon, button or call to action for starring a track I bet I'm n...

• Casual Listener
  • It looks like we lost starring as a feature since the redesign of the desktop app. - I can see all my starred items in the `Starred` folder from the left sidebar - I no longer see a star icon, bu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount failed

I'm a student at a college in the US but when I try to register for the student discount it tells me I'm not eligible?

• I'm a student at a college in the US but when I try to register for the student discount it tells me I'm not eligible?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset spotify

Hi, Could you please reset my account? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Could you please reset my account? Thanks.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes