Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Need help with Radio Stations listed on my account.

For some strange reason I have a radio station (artist) listed on my account that I did NOT choose myself!? How can I remove this artist/radio station (and "similar artists" from my account? I find the music very offensive since it contains "explicit...

• Casual Listener
  • For some strange reason I have a radio station (artist) listed on my account that I did NOT choose myself!? How can I remove this artist/radio station (and "similar artists" from my account? I find t...
  • greydogsma
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I Lost the My log in information

I lsot my log in information and i cant find the email that I have linked to the account. I always have the box checked "remeber me" on and my wife's friend logged her account to my computer. I tried to log into my account after, but I have seem to f...

• Casual Listener
  • I lsot my log in information and i cant find the email that I have linked to the account. I always have the box checked "remeber me" on and my wife's friend logged her account to my computer. I tried...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't pay for my spotify. Tried everything.

Hello! I got a problem. I created my account about 5 years ago and used my work email I had at the time.Now I have forgotten the password and just logged in using my facebook credz.Thing is now my subscription has expired and I want to pay for it aga...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I got a problem. I created my account about 5 years ago and used my work email I had at the time. Now I have forgotten the password and just logged in using my facebook credz. ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I am a premium member but it won't let me sync playlists on my iphone for offline mode

can anyone help i was charged the £9.99 for spotify premium...my playlists are fine on the laptop but still says to upgrade? I don't know what to do as i don't want to be charged again for something i have already paid for and my iphone spotify is no...

• Casual Listener
  • can anyone help   i was charged the £9.99 for spotify premium...my playlists are fine on the laptop but still says to upgrade? I don't know what to do as i don't want to be charged again for...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to listen to US site with US commercials ?

Just tried to install Spotify but what a disappointment. The auto IP detection forced me to install the programm in German and worst of all I can get only German advertisements :(. My goal was to listen to Latin music and if possible commercials from...

• Casual Listener
  • Just tried to install Spotify but what a disappointment. The auto IP detection forced me to install the programm in German and worst of all I can get only German advertisements :(. My goal was to lis...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgoten Password - Email Not Recived

Hi, Thats it, THE problem with Spotify, I forgot my pass, need to upgrade my spoti account to premium but I cant, I send 3 or 4 times but no Email recived, Please Help!!! I've cheked to SPam and everything, just no email. I'm using an Spanish accaunt...

• Regular
  • Hi, Thats it, THE problem with Spotify, I forgot my pass, need to upgrade my spoti account to premium but I cant, I send 3 or 4 times but no Email recived, Please Help!!! I've cheked to SPam and ever...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify 30 day free trial - Got Charged starting trial

Today I joined Spotify and started the 30 days Premium trial. However just got charged 30 MX (Mexican Pesos around 3 dollars) out of nowhere. I received an email from the Spotify System for a charge of 0.00 MX, however I also received an email from m...

• Today I joined Spotify and started the 30 days Premium trial. However just got charged 30 MX (Mexican Pesos around 3 dollars) out of nowhere. I received an email from the Spotify System for a charge ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Private session keeps turning itself off

THis **bleep**ing annoying as hell. Stop turning off my private session. Make it permanent already! **bleep**!!

• Casual Listener
  • THis **bleep**ing annoying as hell. Stop turning off my private session. Make it permanent already! **bleep**!!
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding signing up for premium?

I understand that you get changes for a whole mouth regardless when you sign up So when should I sign so I don't get charge twice in a mouth, at the 1 August ?

• Music Fan
  • I understand that you get changes for a whole mouth regardless when you sign up   So when should I sign so I don't get charge twice in a mouth, at the 1 August ?
  • molle
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Could I be logged out all devices?

I'm logged in to various friend's different devices. Just wondering if I could be logged out of them as soon as possible?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm logged in to various friend's different devices. Just wondering if I could be logged out of them as soon as possible?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium lost after getting new phone number.

Hi there, I recently got a new phone-number. Like my last one I included Spotify premium in the monthly package. How can I activate my Spotify premium account using my new phone-number, without losing my playlists, and so on. Kind regards, Geert

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I recently got a new phone-number. Like my last one I included Spotify premium in the monthly package. How can I activate my Spotify premium account using my new phone-number, wi...
  • gmheuvel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with sending songs to a friend

When sending a song to a friend, when I go to type a name in, it just has a cog wheel loading and doesn't say anybody's name. Is there a way to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • When sending a song to a friend, when I go to type a name in, it just has a cog wheel loading and doesn't say anybody's name. Is there a way to fix this?
  • rickisonline2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My iphone was stolen

My iphone was stolen and someone keeps logging in to Spotify even though I have changed my password 2x. What else can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • My iphone was stolen and someone keeps logging in to Spotify even though I have changed my password 2x. What else can I do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working on HTC One X

Hey Guys, i can´t use my Premium account on my HTC One X buyed last day. Hope you can help me Spotify Mobile reinstalled, loggin checked and nothing happened. ty Guys.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,   i can´t use my Premium account on my HTC One X buyed last day.   Hope you can help me Spotify Mobile reinstalled, loggin checked and nothing happened. 😞   ty...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My play lists are missing...

Please help me. My play lists have gone some of which i created 3 years ago, is there a way to get them back? My user name is ajw1545

• Please help me. My play lists have gone some of which i created 3 years ago, is there a way to get them back? My user name is ajw1545
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged by Spotify with no premium, no receipt, and no payment method.

I am very confused as to how this might have happened. I have been charged by Spotify on 7/22/13 and I haven't used Spotify at all recently or have I signed up for a free premium. I logged in to check to see what happened and I have no receipt or a p...

• I am very confused as to how this might have happened. I have been charged by Spotify on 7/22/13 and I haven't used Spotify at all recently or have I signed up for a free premium. I logged in to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Profile shows up as Unknown User

When I log into Spotify with my email/pw (NOT connected to FB), and click on my name > Profile, it comes up blank with 'Unknown User' at the top. I can't get to my list of playlists to set what is shared and what is not. I cannot search for myself wi...

• Visitor
  • When I log into Spotify with my email/pw (NOT connected to FB), and click on my name > Profile, it comes up blank with 'Unknown User' at the top. I can't get to my list of playlists to set what is...
  • MissKitty614
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial and mobile

Hi guys,I've just bought spotify premium on my computer, left it at home and then downloaded spotify app on my iPhone, however I'm still on trial on my mobile? Can I end this one and then will my premium account kick in? My brothers shared a playlist...

• Hi guys, I've just bought spotify premium on my computer, left it at home and then downloaded spotify app on my iPhone, however I'm still on trial on my mobile? Can I end this one and then will my...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to change accounn and Spotify does not accept me anymore - how to do password reset?

Hi there! I got a free upgrade for spotify but needed to have it under new account, so I need to log in as a new user. BUT: the new username and password do not work. I tried to go through "help" and found a link to the "password reset" page but ther...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! I got a free upgrade for spotify but needed to have it under new account, so I need to log in as a new user. BUT: the new username and password do not work. I tried to go through "help" and...
  • tommyaniii
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone using account

Hello, Someone else is using my account. Think I must have logged in on another computer and they haven't signed out and are using it from theres. How do I make my account unaccessible to them? Any help would be greatly appreciated, N

• Hello,     Someone else is using my account.  Think I must have logged in on another computer and they haven't signed out and are using it from theres.  How do I make my acc...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes