Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • alberez57
  • Visitor
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution account is glitching or being hacked?

Hi Spotify community.I have been using Spotify for years and I have had no issues. Just last week, however, I'm having an issue where random elevator-type music starts playing while I listen to my saved songs (and even when I'm not playing a song). I...

• Music Fan
  • Hi Spotify community. I have been using Spotify for years and I have had no issues. Just last week, however, I'm having an issue where random elevator-type music starts playing while I listen to...
  • xmike28x
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

CAI FORA DA CONTA

Boa nooite, eu simplesmente cai fora do plano familiar, do nada...

• Boa nooite, eu simplesmente cai fora do plano familiar, do nada...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changement de compte facebook lié à mon compte spotify

Bonjour, J'ai changé et supprimé mon ancien compte facebook lié à mon compte spotify family (dont je suis le détenteur principal) . J'ai depuis recréer un compte facebook et souhaiterais donc le lier à spotify sans perdre mon spotify family et mes pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,    J'ai changé et supprimé mon ancien compte facebook lié à mon compte spotify family (dont je suis le détenteur principal) .   J'ai depuis recréer un compte facebook et s...
  • Ghostinthe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3333 songs, are you kidding me?!?!?!?

I just spent several hours curating a playlist (a BASIC playlist mind you), to get started on filling up my 64 gb iPod. I had to go through and search for a wide enough variation in music styles that I wouldn't get bored, select a few albums from eac...

• Regular
  • I just spent several hours curating a playlist (a BASIC playlist mind you), to get started on filling up my 64 gb iPod.   I had to go through and search for a wide enough variation in music styl...
  • vidalhart
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

f another

recently several songs by an artist on my playlist are mixed up with titles songs and name of another artist.....what to do to fix this?

• recently several songs by an artist on my playlist are mixed up with titles songs and name of another artist.....what to do to fix this?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help. Cant log in!

I cant log in. Ive tried all email addresses and fb and I cant 'find' my premium account to log in. I was logged out over night about 3 weeks ago and now for the life of me I cant log in. Your online help doesnt work. And I found a link to contact su...

• I cant log in. Ive tried all email addresses and fb and I cant 'find' my premium account to log in. I was logged out over night about 3 weeks ago and now for the life of me I cant log in. Your online...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I can’t login into my Spotify premium account , I have the email but the not the password can’t press the reset password button because I don’t know the password to that email , I’m logged in on the app but it won’t let me change to free instead of p...

• I can’t login into my Spotify premium account , I have the email but the not the password can’t press the reset password button because I don’t know the password to that email , I’m logged in on the ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Problem

Hello! I'd like to add my husband to my family premium plan but it says no matching adresses. I don't remember what I wrote as my adress. (did I shortened it, or changed it etc) I've tried every possible adress options but I can not find what I wrote...

• Hello! I'd like to add my husband to my family premium plan but it says no matching adresses. I don't remember what I wrote as my adress. (did I shortened it, or changed it etc) I've tried every poss...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

Help I received a message from spotify on the email that my account had been disabled for excessive use.does this mean that the subscription has been blocked? and I do not have to pay anymore?

• Help  I received a message from spotify on the email that my account had been disabled for excessive use. does this mean that the subscription has been blocked? and I do not have to pay anymor...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find facebook login

Hey, i am trying to connect my spotify to my facebook account but under settings where this post tells me to find the login it doesnt show it.https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Is-it-possible-to-change-the-picture-of-the-discover-weekly/td-p/1...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, i am trying to connect my spotify to my facebook account but under settings where this post tells me to find the login it doesnt show it. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Is-it-possibl...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu not working with Premium

I signed up for the Hulu deal that Spotify is offering. I have the standard premium account, not the student one. Every time I try to utilize Hulu, it's not working. It does not recognize my email.I signed up with Spotify initially through Facebook. ...

• I signed up for the Hulu deal that Spotify is offering. I have the standard premium account, not the student one. Every time I try to utilize Hulu, it's not working. It does not recognize my email. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country

Hi - I am unable to change the country in my account despite following the instructions online. I have relocated to Australia and need to update my payment details but can't do so until the country is changed. Please change my country from HK to Aust...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I am unable to change the country in my account despite following the instructions online.   I have relocated to Australia and need to update my payment details but can't do so until the ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Label Worx created an artist account but now I have one, can I link it?

Hello! I didn't have a Spotify account a few years back but I started releasing on a label who operate with Label Worx. LW created a Spotify account for me - Nicky Havey - but I have recently created my own artist page with username nickyhavey. Is th...

• Hello!   I didn't have a Spotify account a few years back but I started releasing on a label who operate with Label Worx.   LW created a Spotify account for me - Nicky Havey - but I hav...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New facebook account

My Facebook page was hacked and I had to create a new fb page. But my Spotify subscription is linked to my old fb account, is there a way that I can switch my Spotify account over to my new fb account

• My Facebook page was hacked and I had to create a new fb page. But my Spotify subscription is linked to my old fb account,  is there a way that I can switch my Spotify account over to my new fb ...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song preview sharing on Facebook

Hello everyone, I tried to look for a solution here, but as I didn't find any, I'll ask! I've always shared Spotify songs on Facebook. I liked how the post included an immediate preview of the song, using the "play" button.Anyway, I recently noticed ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I tried to look for a solution here, but as I didn't find any, I'll ask!   I've always shared Spotify songs on Facebook. I liked how the post included an immediate pre...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

How to get new account ??

Hi, Yesterday I went to create a Spotify account for the first and when I entered in my email address, it said it was already being used. I was able to reset the password and log in but none of this info is mine except the email address. How do I res...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  Yesterday I went to create a Spotify account for the first and when I entered in my email address, it said it was already being used. I was able to reset the password and log in but none o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution recovering log in info for premium account

Hi! I have lost all log in information for my premium account. I believe that it was a random set of numbers (looked through the data cache) or attached to an old facebook account that has a primary address listed at hotmail (no longer around). I acc...

• Hi!  I have lost all log in information for my premium account.  I believe that it was a random set of numbers (looked through the data cache) or attached to an old facebook account that ha...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card being charged. I don't have an account.

I am continuosly being charged monthly for a spotify premium account which I do not have. I would like to cancel this charge immediately. Please tell me how I can accomplish this, and what information would be required to do this? Following is the in...

• I am continuosly being charged monthly for a spotify premium account which I do not have.  I would like to cancel this charge immediately.   Please tell me how I can accomplish this, an...
  • fyspotify
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Ads Freezing App

Ads are freezing my app multiple times each week. Requires a reboot of iPhone. Please advise.

• Casual Listener
  • Ads are freezing my app multiple times each week. Requires a reboot of iPhone. Please advise. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly Playlist Error or Glitch?

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me.I know the My Discover Weekly playlists are usually changed each early Monday morning.However,for some weird reason my Discover Weekly playlist changed a few hours ago tonight (Saturday night),it just delet...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I was wondering if anyone could help me.I know the My Discover Weekly playlists are usually changed each early Monday morning.However,for some weird reason my Discover Weekly playlist ch...
  • deadlydarkside
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Env: prod