Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

HAVE SPOTIFY FOR SERBIA

I am in vacation in Serbia and I will be here for a while but its not letting me use Spotify

• I am in vacation in Serbia and I will be here for a while but its not letting me use Spotify 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I cannot access Spotify because I have moved country

Hello i just moved from Turkey to Holland and i was' nt aware of the 14 day rule so my acount got kind of blocked i have no access to my acount can you help me with that what am i supposed to do ???

• Hello i just moved from Turkey to Holland and i was' nt aware of the 14 day rule so my acount got kind of blocked i have no access to my acount can you help me with that what am i supposed to do ???&...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random songs for no reason

Hello, my problem starts weeks ago, while I listen my playlist normally and suddenly change the next song itself or change to another randomly that I'd never heard and always is the same kind of music (synthetic and no voice). I really need an explai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my problem starts weeks ago, while I listen my playlist normally and suddenly change the next song itself or change to another randomly that I'd never heard and always is the same kind of musi...
  • Dgm3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle is not really shuffle

I've noticed that shuffling only starts with one of my first songs and just makes it's way down my playlist. Spotify tells me to filter and sot the playlist but there is no way to do that with the new update, the playlist is permanently sorted by the...

• Regular
  • I've noticed that shuffling only starts with one of my first songs and just makes it's way down my playlist. Spotify tells me to filter and sot the playlist but there is no way to do that with the ne...
  • Handplat
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    shuffle
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Premium

I have four users on my premium account. My son and daughter have no issues but my other son and I cannot listen to spotify at the same time. I noticed that I tried to send an invite to us both both for some reason it just states invite pending. Plea...

• Casual Listener
  • I have four users on my premium account.  My son and daughter have no issues but my other son and I cannot listen to spotify at the same time.  I noticed that I tried to send an invite to u...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My username/profile URL is random numbers/letters - tons of people with this problem and no solution

I created my Spotify account through Facebook. I've read about many others having this same problem allegedly because of creating their account with Facebook but also plenty of others have described this problem and claimed to have created their acco...

• I created my Spotify account through Facebook. I've read about many others having this same problem allegedly because of creating their account with Facebook but also plenty of others have described ...
  • lucysky
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Facebook Sharing not working - Please help!

Hi, So I know how to share on facebook.l I have been doing to since always. BUTTTTT It stopped working. It says that it posts, but when I go on my Facebook wall, it is not there. I know that the sharing is working though, becuase it shares on my twit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   So I know how to share on facebook.l I have been doing to since always.   BUTTTTT   It stopped working. It says that it posts, but when I go on my Facebook wall, it i...
  • Loreta777
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! No cancel option for 7 day free trial

I got a 7 day free premium subscription and it runs out tomorrow and there is absolutely no cancel option anywhere. I feel like I'm going in circles and it's driving me nuts! I just want to cancel. I've gone onto my account and gone onto subscription...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a 7 day free premium subscription and it runs out tomorrow and there is absolutely no cancel option anywhere. I feel like I'm going in circles and it's driving me nuts! I just want to cancel. I...
  • Andrew1113
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Subscription
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

Someone using my spotify

So i just linked my account to discord and im seeing that someone is using my spotify. i only noticed because it says im using spotify when im on discord when im not. ive done the forced log off thing but it still says someone is using it. its a mobi...

• So i just linked my account to discord and im seeing that someone is using my spotify. i only noticed because it says im using spotify when im on discord when im not. ive done the forced log off thin...
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HOW TO RECOVER YOUR DELETED PLAYLISTS

Hi All, I had this accidental deleted playlist issue. And I also misplaced the Spotify icon. Then somehow the Spotify application was deleted. Here's the solution: Step #1:Go to Spotify online > Login to your account > YOU MUST CLICK FORGOT PASSWORD ...

• Hi All,   I had this accidental deleted playlist issue.  And I also misplaced the Spotify icon.  Then somehow the Spotify application was deleted.  Here's the solution:   ...
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

3 Months of Spotify Premium

so, recently I bought 3 Months of Spotify premium but when I checked my subscription days it appears to me that I only have one month Please fix it

• so, recently I bought 3 Months of Spotify premium but when I checked my subscription days it appears to me that I only have one month  Please fix it
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in

I got my Spotify premium while i was traveling, and i have been using it at home for 6 months at home no problem. I accidentally logged out and when I tried to log back ot it keeps telling me I'm logging in from failure different country and won't le...

• I got my Spotify premium while i was traveling, and i have been using it at home for 6 months at home no problem. I accidentally logged out and when I tried to log back ot it keeps telling me I'm log...
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why does my listening keep being interrupted by other users on my account?

I have my 2 children on the same Premium account as me and if I’m listening to music and one of them starts using Spotify it automatically defaults to listen on my phone or theirs. Ideally this option wouldn’t come up at all and we can all listen ind...

• Casual Listener
  • I have my 2 children on the same Premium account as me and if I’m listening to music and one of them starts using Spotify it automatically defaults to listen on my phone or theirs. Ideally this optio...
  • Dan135
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CHAT

Does Spotify have customer service chat? I thought I had used it bfore & I'm having trouble logging in-?

• Does Spotify have customer service chat?  I thought I had used it bfore & I'm having trouble logging in-?
  • tilldigsweden
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Will Not Respond to Email Support

Hey all! I have been trying to delete my Spotify account for a few weeks now, and I have twice sent emails to the email listed for contacting Spotify support. All I get is an automated reply with a case number, and no one ever follows up or actually ...

• Hey all!   I have been trying to delete my Spotify account for a few weeks now, and I have twice sent emails to the email listed for contacting Spotify support.  All I get is an automated...
  • Javoh
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant access account

I tried to make a spotiy account and then it said that i already had an account with my e-mail.Im trying to log on to my spotify account but it does not work. Then i selected forgot password and it said my account is deactivated. I just want free spo...

• Visitor
  • I tried to make a spotiy account and then it said that i already had an account with my e-mail. Im trying to log on to my spotify account but it does not work. Then i selected forgot password and it...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Guide: Regain access to hacked or lost account

I'm creating this post because a lot of people have been having their accounts compromised due to lack of security on their end. If you're one of the people who has had their account hacked / taken over by someone who you have not given authorization...

• Community Legend
  • I'm creating this post because a lot of people have been having their accounts compromised due to lack of security on their end. If you're one of the people who has had their account hacked / taken o...
  • Smpgardner
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Need help!

Hello all. So I have had a spotify premium account for some time now. I just got a new phone yesterday and I want to log into my account but I cannot remember my password to save my life. I tried doing the reset password thing but my username is not ...

• Visitor
  • Hello all. So I have had a spotify premium account for some time now. I just got a new phone yesterday and I want to log into my account but I cannot remember my password to save my life. I tried doi...
  • carielizz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

different country problems

Hello i've been having problems logging in since i made my spotify account in bulgeria and i came back to Serbia and now i cannot log in or change my country, how would i fix this?

• Hello i've been having problems logging in since i made my spotify account in bulgeria and i came back to Serbia and now i cannot log in or change my country, how would i fix this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution invitations failing

I have just signed up for premium. When I send an invitation to a family member and they click on "accept invitation" they are sent to a page that only allows a free trial, not to join under the family plan. I need help or I will have cancel our fami...

• I have just signed up for premium. When I send an invitation to a family member and they click on "accept invitation" they are sent to a page that only allows a free trial, not to join under the...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes