Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't login via Facebook

A few minutes ago when I opened the Spotify app on my Android device, I have seen that all my lists were gone and my profile picture was changed. After that I immediately logged in to my account on a browser and logged out from all the devices. Then ...

• Casual Listener
  • A few minutes ago when I opened the Spotify app on my Android device, I have seen that all my lists were gone and my profile picture was changed. After that I immediately logged in to my account on a...
  • klisedenolenvar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisement Making It Impossible For Me To Listen To My Music

I was listening to my music on Spotify Web Player and after the song finished suddenly an ad popped up and wouldn't go away I have an ad blocker, so normally I don't have to deal with ads. It played for 30 seconds, and instead of going on to the next...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to my music on Spotify Web Player and after the song finished suddenly an ad popped up and wouldn't go away I have an ad blocker, so normally I don't have to deal with ads. It played ...
  • ankespieksma
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Account Stopped today!!

all my Family members we're Kicked Out of The Premium Family Abo today. Reason: not Same adress...but unfortunately in my Account (im the Main User)there is No Postal Code saved. Also No adress saved in Facebook. And i paid one year in advance so Not...

• Casual Listener
  • all my Family members we're Kicked Out of The Premium Family Abo today. Reason: not Same adress...but unfortunately in my Account (im the Main User)there is No Postal Code saved. Also No adress saved...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved to a new country, update country and payment

I´ve moved to a new country and I want to get Premium, but I want to pay with my credit card from my old country (i cannot get a credit card from the new country yet!). Is that possible?

• I´ve moved to a new country and I want to get Premium, but I want to pay with my credit card from my old country (i cannot get a credit card from the new country yet!). Is that possible?
  • vanessaguar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my email, cant login into my account

I had deleted my gmail jurks123@gmail.com, but my spotify still worked, so i accedentally logged out of it, and cant access it anymore. The problem is i had a premium subscription on there and i really wouldn't want to start saving all of the songs a...

• I had deleted my gmail jurks123@gmail.com, but my spotify still worked, so i accedentally logged out of it, and cant access it anymore. The problem is i had a premium subscription on there and i real...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to merge regular account and facebook account

I've just folowed this:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Two-Spotify-Accounts-Can-you-merge-them/td-p/326992 I've got this error (many times):Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later. Details:Facebook account: spotify:us...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just folowed this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Two-Spotify-Accounts-Can-you-merge-them/td-p/326992   I've got this error (many times): Sorry there has been a temporary err...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection issues

When i open spotify it used to keep me logged in. For some reason it changed.Since then it wont let me log in.Ive tried connecting via facebook, and via user log in.Both come up with a screen saying im offline. Please connect online with spotify to c...

• When i open spotify it used to keep me logged in. For some reason it changed. Since then it wont let me log in. Ive tried connecting via facebook, and via user log in. Both come up with a screen s...
  • smatlock602017
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't suscribe for premium with PayPal

Hello everyone, I tried to subscribe for the 30Day trial so check out this services. However I got to see this page: https://www.spotify.com/de/get-spotify/go/freetrial30/ And when I select PayPal and click "Continue" I only get a blank page in Chrom...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, I tried to subscribe for the 30Day trial so check out this services. However I got to see this page: https://www.spotify.com/de/get-spotify/go/freetrial30/   And when I...
  • Schelle1993
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong location won't let me log in

I recently travelled from hong kong to europe and my free spotify stopped letting me log in after 14 days as expected. I am now back in Asia but I have moved to the Philippines. My problem is that spotify won't let me log in because the location is n...

• I recently travelled from hong kong to europe and my free spotify stopped letting me log in after 14 days as expected. I am now back in Asia but I have moved to the Philippines. My problem is that sp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't link Playstation Network Account and Spotify account

Hey guys, So, as the title says, and I'm sure there are many users who have had the same problem, I can't seem to link my PSN and Spotify accounts. It says my Spotify account is already linked to another PSN account, but I checked with all the friend...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   So, as the title says, and I'm sure there are many users who have had the same problem, I can't seem to link my PSN and Spotify accounts. It says my Spotify account is already link...
  • foxontherock
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Other device keeps taking control of my account.

When I play music, another unknown device keeps taking control of my music. It appears to be a bot because it plays the same song every time. I have logged all devices out of Spotify, changed my Spotify password and changed my Facebook password, yet ...

• When I play music, another unknown device keeps taking control of my music. It appears to be a bot because it plays the same song every time. I have logged all devices out of Spotify, changed my Spot...
  • ankespieksma
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Kan inte logga in

Kan inte logga in. Stor att ja ar offline for tillfallet. Sen star de go online for att starta Spotify.

• Kan inte logga in. Stor att ja ar offline for tillfallet. Sen star de go online for att starta Spotify.
  • sebban89
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for premium but haven't got it

I have just updated from free to premium, I have paid but it hasn't updated?!!Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I have just updated from free to premium, I have paid but it hasn't updated?!! Please help!
  • CamilaW
  • 415 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 415 replies
  • 13 likes

Spotify premium don't work

My Spotify premium don't work, i have payed the last charge and have payed for around 1 year back - What to do?

• My Spotify premium don't work, i have payed the last charge and have payed for around 1 year back - What to do?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks im in the wrong country!

When i go to play music on the spotify app it tells me my country doesnt match the one in my profile, i go to my profile, it says US, im in the US so idk what it wants

• When i go to play music on the spotify app it tells me my country doesnt match the one in my profile, i go to my profile, it says US, im in the US so idk what it wants
  • cnysveen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suisse : Playlists et contenu propose aux onglets accueil et parcourir en allemand

Bonjour, J'habite a Geneve en Suisse. Je parle francais. Neanmoins lorsque Spotify me propose un contenu (podcast, livres audio, playlists) dans les onglets accueil et parcourir, ces derniers sont en allemand. Je ne comprends pas comment faire pour c...

• Bonjour,  J'habite a Geneve en Suisse. Je parle francais. Neanmoins lorsque Spotify me propose un contenu (podcast, livres audio, playlists) dans les onglets accueil et parcourir, ces derniers ...
  • ertusio
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! Paying for someone else's account: possibility?

Hey there, My daughter just went off to college and I'd like to pay for her Spotify unlimited account (while keeping my own.) I am not finding anywhere that will allow me to do that. Is it a possibility to be billed for her account?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   My daughter just went off to college and I'd like to pay for her Spotify unlimited account (while keeping my own.) I am not finding anywhere that will allow me to do that. Is it...
  • mgittler
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken Phone with account

Hi,My phone is broken and I'm logged into spotify on it and have no way to log myself out on that device. Is there anyway to remove the device without resetting all my other devices? If I do have to rest all my other devices how would I go about this...

• Hi, My phone is broken and I'm logged into spotify on it and have no way to log myself out on that device. Is there anyway to remove the device without resetting all my other devices? If I do have t...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music lovers never temper with the sound quality!

After installing Spotify I noticed the bad sound quality and had to learn only Premium users get normal quality. If Spotify wants to introduce itself as a high quality service I think it's the worst idea to lower the sound quality. I don't even know ...

• Casual Listener
  • After installing Spotify I noticed the bad sound quality and had to learn only Premium users get normal quality. If Spotify wants to introduce itself as a high quality service I think it's the w...
  • JackDanielz
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes

Locked out of account and cant reset passowrd

Someone was using my spotify account so i contacted spotify support. They disconnected the account from my facebook and asked me to reset my password. However I can't access the email that my paid for spotify account is linked to (gjtenby@hotmail.co....

• Someone was using my spotify account so i contacted spotify support. They disconnected the account from my facebook and asked me to reset my password. However I can't access the email that my paid fo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes