Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archivos locales de música.

Hola! ¿Porque en algunos dispositivos Android si está disponible la opción de reproducir archivos locales de música y en otros no?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola! ¿Porque en algunos dispositivos Android si está disponible la opción de reproducir archivos locales de música y en otros no?
  • David_09
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads werden gelöscht

Ich schalte jeden Abend mein Handy ganz aus, und am nächsten Morgen muss ich alle Lieder wieder neu runteladen

• Ich schalte jeden Abend mein Handy ganz aus, und am nächsten Morgen muss ich alle Lieder wieder neu runteladen
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar

Tengo un plan familiar y uno de ellos no se puede pasar al plan, le sigue apareciendo que es una cuenta free, saben porque es? Gracias.

• Tengo un plan familiar y uno de ellos no se puede pasar al plan, le sigue apareciendo que es una cuenta free, saben porque es? Gracias.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change the audio quality setting to extreme

I recently bought the spotify premium and I don't know why I can't access to the extreme audio quality.

• I recently bought the spotify premium and I don't know why I can't access to the extreme audio quality.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Ad froze on android

Two issues with your ads the new one that opens with music and says click here for thirty minutes of free music then plays music and comes back saying no really click here for 30min of ad free music, never works. Also this has happened for a while bu...

• Two issues with your ads the new one that opens with music and says click here for thirty minutes of free music then plays music and comes back saying no really click here for 30min of ad free music,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing by itself

My Spotify has been starting by itself. I happened twice in the last two days. Any solution for that? Not sure what to do anymore.

• My Spotify has been starting by itself. I happened twice in the last two days. Any solution for that? Not sure what to do anymore.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferring music from sd card to spotify

Hey i just got spotify but there are a few song covers in my sd card i want to transfer to spotify how exactly do i do that

• Hey i just got spotify but there are a few song covers in my sd card i want to transfer to spotify how exactly do i do that
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Latest version doesn't let me save my music to sd card

This latest version doesn't have the option to let me choose where to save my music. I have the LG Magna, and don't know why I can't save my music on SD card HELP!

• This latest version doesn't have the option to let me choose where to save my music. I have the LG Magna, and don't know why I can't save my music on SD card HELP!
  • niederrheinr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make a playlist

This probably sounds silly, but I download Spotify on my wife's Samsung Galaxy and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a playlist on it. I have no issue at all on my iPhone. She doesn't have near the options I do on the bottom of my scr...

• Casual Listener
  • This probably sounds silly, but I download Spotify on my wife's Samsung Galaxy and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a playlist on it. I have no issue at all on my iPhone. She doesn't...
  • mmccalla1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are my daily mix lists suddenly for premium only?

So this morning I was listening to one of my daily mixes with no issues and I shortly switched to Disney music for my daughter and when I went to try to play my daily mix again I was not allowed. There is no longer an option to shuffle the list I can...

• So this morning I was listening to one of my daily mixes with no issues and I shortly switched to Disney music for my daughter and when I went to try to play my daily mix again I was not allowed. The...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Very spotty performance with Ford Sync

This has been brought up in the past, but there have been many updates since those last posts. My ford sync is syncing with spotify maybe 30% of the time. I can't find a rhyme nor reason why it is doing this. I've tried all the usual phone stuff (reb...

• Casual Listener
  • This has been brought up in the past, but there have been many updates since those last posts. My ford sync is syncing with spotify maybe 30% of the time. I can't find a rhyme nor reason why it is do...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to remove a song from the playlist

When i am listening to a song from a playlist and click on the 3 dots. I never get the option to remove from playlist. I am forced to go to the playlist and scroll through the playlist and find the song playing and then remove the song manually...

• Visitor
  • When i am listening to a song from a playlist and click on the 3 dots. I never get the option to remove from playlist. I am forced to go to the playlist and scroll through the playlist and find the s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Nothing will play

Whenever I try to play a song on my tablet, it either says that it's a premium feature, or won't let me click it. Shuffle play as well. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, cleared the cache, logged in and out. And I'm not sure what else to do. ...

• Whenever I try to play a song on my tablet, it either says that it's a premium feature, or won't let me click it. Shuffle play as well. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, cleared the cache, lo...
  • u_alatalo
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing album covers when offline

I am missing album covers when only using mobile Internet o my huawei p9. But when using wifi the covers are shown, Why? And yes i want spotify to only use WiFi and the album are downloaded.

• Gig Goer
  • I am missing album covers when only using mobile Internet o my huawei p9. But when using wifi the covers are shown, Why? And yes i want spotify to only use WiFi and the album are downloaded.
  • klauzer
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Play through folder playlist

Why is it that I cannot play a folder that groups multiple play list on my Andorid device? I can play the folder on the PC and iOS apps.

• Gig Goer
  • Why is it that I cannot play a folder that groups multiple play list on my Andorid device?  I can play the folder on the PC and iOS apps.
  • ruipgv
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SD Card issue... I think this one is the newest problem

Hello everyone. Today I tried to move my musics to the sd card but the sd card option is suddenly dissappeared.I tried many solutions and when I saw this one; I felt like it's done:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Missing-the-SD-card-option-f...

• Hello everyone. Today I tried to move my musics to the sd card but the sd card option is suddenly dissappeared. I tried many solutions and when I saw this one; I felt like it's done: https://commun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files stuck on Waiting to Download

Hello I just started using spotiy and found that some songs that I want are not on it so I wanted to add some myself.The songs play on my PC since they are local files but I can't seem to get them to download on my android device.I am connected to th...

• Casual Listener
  • ...bsp; I don't have an antivirus so that can't be the problem, spotify.exe is set to private and public on my firewall ( for some reason I have spotify.exe there twice but they are both on priv and p...
  • audiooptimerad
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lied und Künstlernamen wird nicht mehr angezeigt

Hallo, habe ein sony xperia xz. Vor ein paar tagen konnte ich Spotify im Auto über Bluetooth hören und es wurde im Display der Künstler und der Musiktitel angezeigt. Jetzt sehe ich nur noch die dauer des Musikstückes. Würde gerne wieder alles sehen. ...

• Hallo, habe ein sony xperia xz. Vor ein paar tagen konnte ich Spotify im Auto über Bluetooth hören und es wurde im Display der Künstler und der Musiktitel angezeigt. Jetzt sehe ich nur noch die dauer...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost

Hi allThis morning my 360 security asked if I wanted to clean the 'junk' files in Spotify.Despite me clicking 'no' I now find ALL my music, playlists and most of my followed artists have been deleted. Ive tried the recover my music app but as i didnt...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all This morning my 360 security asked if I wanted to clean the 'junk' files in Spotify. Despite me clicking 'no' I now find ALL my music, playlists and most of my followed artists have been del...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes