Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Casual Listener
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Search mechanism doesn't works correctly

This happens when I try to search a music on my playlists. I write the name of the music but when I click, the music that is reproduced is the first music of the playlist. This happens even on the desktop version. Another example: when a search an ar...

• This happens when I try to search a music on my playlists. I write the name of the music but when I click, the music that is reproduced is the first music of the playlist. This happens even on the de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Música se traba al cambiar entre canciones

Hola, el problema que tengo se reproduce en Android 8, ocurre que al cambiar entre canciones la música se traba por unos milisegundos y después continua con normalidad, ya hice el desinstalar y volver a instalar pero no funciona, intenté cambiando el...

• Hola, el problema que tengo se reproduce en Android 8, ocurre que al cambiar entre canciones la música se traba por unos milisegundos y después continua con normalidad, ya hice el desinstalar y volve...
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes

Spotify keeps pausing

Every time I try to listen to music either on my Lenovo tablet or I phone the songs keep pausing sometimes won't play or goes back to begining what seems to be the issue with it

• Every time I try to listen to music either on my Lenovo tablet or I phone the songs keep pausing sometimes won't play or goes back to begining what seems to be the issue with it 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android oreo 8.0. Cannot install Spotify mucic from Google play store.

Cannot install Spotify mucic software from Google play store. It sais that product you try To buy doesn't exist. How can I install it?

• Cannot install Spotify mucic software from Google play store. It sais that product you try To buy doesn't exist. How can I install it? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing random songs

So this only happens on my favorites playlist, and basically no matter what i do it plays random songs that i have never heard before. I have auto play off, but that didnt help.

• Casual Listener
  • So this only happens on my favorites playlist, and basically no matter what i do it plays random songs that i have never heard before. I have auto play off, but that didnt help.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist ne se cree pas

Bonjour J'ai télécharger l'application Je sélectionne au moins 3 groupes artistes que J aime On me dit qu'on va me créer une playlist selon mes goûts Et puis plus rien pas de playlist chargée rien ... ça ne marche pas !

• Bonjour  J'ai télécharger l'application  Je sélectionne au moins 3 groupes artistes que J aime  On me dit qu'on va me créer une playlist selon mes goûts  Et puis plus rien pas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify's intern storage usage is getting out of hand

Hello, I'm a samsun galaxy s5 mini user and am having huge troubles with spotify's internal storage usage even when i have my offline songs stored on SD card. I listen to music a lot and as you can see in the pics, I have so little ibternal storage l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm a samsun galaxy s5 mini user and am having huge troubles with spotify's internal storage usage even when i have my offline songs stored on SD card. I listen to music a lot and as you can s...
  • BBruno
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Disabling default playlist name = artist and album - spotify no more user friendly :(

I've been waiting several weeks for this very annoying feature to be fixed. Can't think of any advantage for present way of auto naming: playlist 197, playlist 198, playlist 200... so, I do know it's the playlist, but I'd like to know the name of the...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been waiting several weeks for this very annoying feature to be fixed. Can't think of any advantage for present way of auto naming: playlist 197, playlist 198, playlist 200... so, I do know it's...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where are the saved songs (new Spotify app)

After the update and the new redesign rolled I can't find the playlist/folder that contains all of the songs I have saved. Any idea where it is?

• Casual Listener
  • After the update and the new redesign rolled I can't find the playlist/folder that contains all of the songs I have saved. Any idea where it is?
  • lubos
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Roberts radio spotify connect Undoc

I'm using my android sgs7 and the excellent Roberts Radio 93i and Spotify Connect. I like listening to various playlists. Works fine for a bit then the track just stops randomly. After a short while I can manually restart from the beginning of the tr...

• I'm using my android sgs7 and the excellent Roberts Radio 93i and Spotify Connect. I like listening to various playlists. Works fine for a bit then the track just stops randomly. After a short while ...
  • qwyxldex
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Home, Radio, Search History... wont load

Home wont load "Sorry, something went wrong", Browse does work, Search doesnt show its History, Radio shows the right stuff for a splitsecond then shows "Radio isn´t available" but if i quickly change apps and reopen spotify it lets me select stuff f...

• Casual Listener
  • Home wont load "Sorry, something went wrong", Browse does work, Search doesnt show its History, Radio shows the right stuff for a splitsecond then shows "Radio isn´t available" but if i quickly chang...
  • worldner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Disable hebrew songs

Hi, I live in Israel, but not interested in Hebrew songs.Spotify Home is filled with hebrew songs and playlistsHow can I turn that off, and display only English songs and playlists? Regards

• Hi, I live in Israel, but not interested in Hebrew songs. Spotify Home is filled with hebrew songs and playlists How can I turn that off, and display only English songs and playlists?  Regards
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Bug do modo "moto" - moto g6

Eu tirei o botão virtual para usar o modo "moto" e agora fica uma parte preta em cima do botão do celular

• Eu tirei o botão virtual para usar o modo "moto" e agora fica uma parte preta em cima do botão do celular
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Removing or hiding from artists but keeping in playlist

So I have downloaded a playlist made up of lots of singlle songs from lots of different artists. Is there a way to keep this playlist yet hide all of these "singles" from my artists section to avoid scrolling through all of them? I only listen to the...

• So I have downloaded a playlist made up of lots of singlle songs from lots of different artists.  Is there a way to keep this playlist yet hide all of these "singles" from my artists section to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Extreme Data Usage 3.5Gb in 20min

I use Spotify for over 7years and was always a big fan.Today it happened, that Spotify used all my data of 3.5 Gb in around 20mins!I was streaming the new Glitch Mob album "See without Eyes".Streaming was "normal" quality. Download was only via Wifi ...

• I use Spotify for over 7years and was always a big fan. Today it happened, that Spotify used all my data of 3.5 Gb in around 20mins! I was streaming the new Glitch Mob album "See without Eyes". St...
  • Laurenstralla
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify no aparece en pantalla de bloqueo de Huawei Mate9

Spotify no aparece en la pantalla de bloqueo de un Huawei Mate 9, pero no se si la aplicación tiene problemas de compatibilidad con Android 7 en un Huawei Mate 9

• Spotify no aparece en la pantalla de bloqueo de un Huawei Mate 9, pero no se si la aplicación tiene problemas de compatibilidad con Android 7 en un Huawei Mate 9
  • yoozmoo
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Share on facebook - bug

Can not share on facebook by tapping the "Facebook" button. I have to click the "more" button and then on "facebook"

• Roadie
  • Can not share on facebook by tapping the "Facebook" button. I have to click the "more" button and then on "facebook"
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reposicionar músicas na playlist

Olá, Sinto falta de uma função até então simples nas playlists, que é a função de reposicionar uma música nas playlists, tendo assim que ficar excluindo ou criando outra playlist com a ordem que você deseja, acredito que muitos também devem sentir fa...

• Olá,    Sinto falta de uma função até então simples nas playlists, que é a função de reposicionar uma música nas playlists, tendo assim que ficar excluindo ou criando outra playlist com a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes