Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help to delete the loading playlist please

The loading thingy can't be selected to delete , any solutions ? 

• Visitor
  • The loading thingy can't be selected to delete , any solutions ?  
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I remove a currently playing song from a currently playing playlist?

Hi! I'm a big fan of creating new playlist and fill them with a ton of songs, and then later remove the ones that doesn't fit. For instance my current "Fantasy" playlist where I collected all sorts of soundtracks from games and movies to use as backg...

• Hi!   I'm a big fan of creating new playlist and fill them with a ton of songs, and then later remove the ones that doesn't fit.   For instance my current "Fantasy" playlist where I col...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify and Volume Boosters

Ok, so here goes. I have signed up for Spotify premium for a while now, but am seriously thinking about just dumping the whole thing if I can't get this to work properly. Why would I continue to pay $120 a year for something that doesn't work right? ...

• Regular
  • Ok, so here goes.   I have signed up for Spotify premium for a while now, but am seriously thinking about just dumping the whole thing if I can't get this to work properly. Why would I continu...
  • Tunetan
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify keeps deleting downloaded songs

Hello everyone,I noticed scrolling down the forum that this is a very common problem without a real solution proposed so far. Spotify keeps deleting my downloaded songs. I tried all the solutions proposed by others users but nothing works fine:1. Dis...

• Hello everyone, I noticed scrolling down the forum that this is a very common problem without a real solution proposed so far.  Spotify keeps deleting my downloaded songs. I tried all the solu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Android Note 5 makes buzzing/lagging noise when playing with headphones

I've been having issues listening to spotify with my phone with the headphones. It also seems to only happen when the screen is off as well. It makes these bugging noises and lagging noises as well. Happens to both downloaded and non downloaded songs...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having issues listening to spotify with my phone with the headphones. It also seems to only happen when the screen is off as well. It makes these bugging noises and lagging noises as well. ...
  • tshaffer250
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! I can't choose individual song. Only randomly

I've seem other people with the same problem, I've readen all comments and more, but issue hasn't gone. Please, I want to play the song i want without waiting all songs in the playlists to be reproduced

• Casual Listener
  • I've seem other people with the same problem, I've readen all comments and more, but issue hasn't gone. Please, I want to play the song i want without waiting all songs in the playlists to be reprodu...
  • warphil
  • Casual Listener
  • 48 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 48 replies
  • 7 likes

no setting to move downloaded songs to sd card

unlike some of the other posts I have seen stating that they're downloaded songs simply won't save to the sd card, but do have the option to. I have no setting at all, I used to, but when my phone was completely reset I redownloaded spotify and the s...

• unlike some of the other posts I have seen stating that they're downloaded songs simply won't save to the sd card, but do have the option to. I have no setting at all, I used to, but when my phone wa...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login because spotify thinks im abroad

A couple of days ago I switched to a family premium subscription, spotify logged me out on all devices and when i went to log back in it wouldnt work on my phone. Spotify just gives me a message about travelling abroad for more than 14 days. First, t...

• A couple of days ago I switched to a family premium subscription, spotify logged me out on all devices and when i went to log back in it wouldnt work on my phone. Spotify just gives me a message abou...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist follow intermittently not persisted

Following an artist appears to have stopped working reliably for me on Android. The UI updates to show them as followed, but when I return to them immediately via a different screen they're not. The 2nd time I try it, the follow sticks. This is inter...

• Casual Listener
  • Following an artist appears to have stopped working reliably for me on Android.   The UI updates to show them as followed, but when I return to them immediately via a different screen they're ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing function Down

The sharing function is down on my andriod device. When I try to share a song (in any way) the screen goes black and even takes me to the home screen of my phone.

• The sharing function is down on my andriod device. When I try to share a song (in any way) the screen goes black and even takes me to the home screen of my phone. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists voice search command for Android auto

What is the voice command to play a playlist in Android Auto? With my Amazon Echo, I can say "play starred playlist", and it does, but with Android Auto, it doesn't understand that command.

• Roadie
  • What is the voice command to play a playlist in Android Auto? With my Amazon Echo, I can say "play starred playlist", and it does, but with Android Auto, it doesn't understand that command.
  • Spectre5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Problemas con zte blade a602

Se detiene constantemente la reproducción de la musica como puedo soluionar ya reinstale la app

• Se detiene constantemente la reproducción de la musica como puedo soluionar ya reinstale la app  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs werden offline nicht abgespielt.

Hallo,Ich habe das Problem dass meine Songs (die meisten zumindest) nicht offline abgespielt werden obwohl sie heruntergeladen sind und ich Premium Nutzer bin. Außerdem die Songs die ich ganz normal herunter geladen habe (in keiner Playlist also nur ...

• Hallo, Ich habe das Problem dass meine Songs (die meisten zumindest) nicht offline abgespielt werden obwohl sie heruntergeladen sind und ich Premium Nutzer bin. Außerdem  die Songs die ich ganz...
  • daniel4916xx
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Mobile download location

Hi, how do I change where spotify downloads songs to on my phone? My internal storage is almost full but I have plenty of room on my sd card.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   how do I change where spotify downloads songs to on my phone? My internal storage is almost full but I have plenty of room on my sd card.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode not working right

I have a fair share of Downloaded music, green arrow, and alot of just saved music, not green arrow, and I used to be able to go into "offline mode" and only my green arrowed songs would play. Ever since the last update or maybe the one before that, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a fair share of Downloaded music, green arrow, and alot of just saved music, not green arrow, and I used to be able to go into "offline mode" and only my green arrowed songs would play. Ever s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesnt work right..

Hi,yesterday I rebought Spotify Premium for my Account. I am using it on 3 Devices (Laptop and two Android-Smartphones). I can Download Songs and play them offline but other "Premium-Features" dont work. For Example:I can hear a Song by clicking it b...

• Hi, yesterday I rebought Spotify Premium for my Account. I am using it on 3 Devices (Laptop and two Android-Smartphones). I can Download Songs and play them offline but other "Premium-Features" dont...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

set music quality in streaming / android

hello I can't set the music quality on samsung S5 new / android with updateshow can I Do? . thanks

• Casual Listener
  • hello I can't set the music quality on samsung S5 new / android with updates how can I Do?   . thanks 
  • parnold
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo remover as musicas importadas do celular para a spotify

já desinstalei, reinstalei, apaguei dados, loguei dnv e nada funcionou. As musicas importadas e que já não estão mais no aparelho ficam "intangíveis" e não consigo removê-las.

• já desinstalei, reinstalei, apaguei dados, loguei dnv e nada funcionou. As musicas importadas e que já não estão mais no aparelho ficam "intangíveis" e não consigo removê-las.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Problemas com a importação de músicas do próprio dispositivo para o Spotify

Utilizo o Spotify conta familiar e não está aparecendo a opção de importar músicas do dispositivo. (Utilizo o sistema Android)Poderia me ajudar?

• Utilizo o Spotify conta familiar e não está aparecendo a opção de importar músicas do dispositivo. (Utilizo o sistema Android) Poderia me ajudar?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD THEY REMOVED THE OPTION TO SHUFLE PLAY PLAYLISTS IN A FOLDER?

I can not understand how the spotify team was able to remove the only button that made me pay for a premium account. The "shuffle play" button on playlists in a folder was MY LIFE. I do not want to waste time looking for music while I'm in the car or...

• Regular
  • I can not understand how the spotify team was able to remove the only button that made me pay for a premium account.   The "shuffle play" button on playlists in a folder was MY LIFE. I do not ...
  • Spotify_Evan
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 17 likes
  • playlists in folder
    shuffle button
    Shuffle folder
    Shuffle in playlists
    Shuffle play
  • 15 replies
  • 17 likes