Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't listen to explicit songs

PlanPremiumCountryBosnia and HerzegovinaDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy family manager has disabled me from listening to explicit content songs, even tho I am not in contact with them anymore. I just have my Spotify acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Bosnia and Herzegovina Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My family manager has disabled me from listening to explicit content s...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't cancel family premium

Trying to cancel Family Premium (as non-owner of the plan) so I can resubscribe to regular Premium. Go through my account, cancel family Premium and the screen says "You've canceled Premium. Your subscription will end on 4/9/19." However, I haven't r...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to cancel Family Premium (as non-owner of the plan) so I can resubscribe to regular Premium. Go through my account, cancel family Premium and the screen says "You've canceled Premium. Your s...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove user from family subscription

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySweden My Question or IssueWill a removed user from a family subscription changed to a free user or what happends to a removed user

•   Plan Family Premium Country Sweden   My Question or Issue Will a removed user from a family subscription changed to a free user or what happends to a removed user
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family an France Country problems and Paypal

PlanPremium FamilyCountryFranceDevice(iPhone 6, Operating System(iOS 13.7, Windows 10) My Question or IssueFollowing a problem with my credit card I had to select Lithuania, now I have chosen Paypal and I want to change the country but I cannot retur...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country France Device (iPhone 6, 😎 Operating System (iOS 13.7, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Following a problem with my credit card I had to select L...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Manage Family plan

PlanPremiumCountrySpain My Question or IssueI would like to unsuscribe my acount from Family Plan, but i'm the managing account. I don't find how to do that and change de manager account to another person of the family plan. I can invite and cancel o...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain   My Question or Issue I would like to unsuscribe  my acount from Family Plan, but i'm the managing account. I don't find how to do that and c...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Link de invitación familiar no carga

La página donde se ingresan los datos para agregar y aceptar ser miembro de una cuenta familiar no carga queda en Loading... desde el lunes tengo este problema y aún nada que lo solucionan!......... Ayuda por favor...

• Casual Listener
  • La página donde se ingresan los datos para agregar y aceptar ser miembro de una cuenta familiar no carga queda en Loading... desde el lunes tengo este problema y aún nada que lo solucionan!......... ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why Spotify Family can't play on Echo Speakers.

I switched From Amazon Music Unlimited to Spotify Family because it is superior in many ways. What I did not realize was that Spotify would render my eight Echo speakers useless, except by the main account. I wish I did my research before the switch,...

• Casual Listener
  • I switched From Amazon Music Unlimited to Spotify Family because it is superior in many ways.  What I did not realize was that Spotify would render my eight Echo speakers useless, except by t...
  • WaMo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family: Explicit Filter does NOT Filter Podcast ADULT CONTENT

We just set up a PC for my 14yo son.What do I see in the history when Spotify came up?Reddit adult stories Partha Pratim DasPhone **HUMPING** and Erotica Shayla AspasiaOthers. So much for the EXPLICIT FILTER. We're switching to Apple Music. I see tha...

• ...uch for the EXPLICIT FILTER.   We're switching to Apple Music. I see that their family filter is actually supposed to work.   What an epic failure.   Plan Premium Country CA
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution freeze loading screen at family screen

PlanFamily PremiumCountryThailandDeviceiPad Pro2018Operating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueHi have I little problem to reach family page at first I miss press delete my Spotify app in iPad and then I loading app again so I get out of premium an...

• Plan Family Premium Country Thailand Device iPad Pro2018 Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hi have I little problem to reach family page at first I miss press delete my S...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aussetzer Spotify Connect-Alexa/Premium Account Dropout Spotify Connect-Alexa/Premium Account

Hallo Zusammen,ich habe ein Problem, welches mich wahnsinnig macht.Mein Android Handy ist mit Alexa über Spotify Connect verbunden.Ich höre Hörspiele, diese Alben bestehen ja aus mehreren kleinen Tracks.Nun passiert folgendes.....Zwischen den Tracks ...

• Hallo Zusammen, ich habe ein Problem, welches mich wahnsinnig macht. Mein Android Handy ist mit Alexa über Spotify Connect verbunden. Ich höre Hörspiele, diese Alben bestehen ja aus mehreren klein...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wife cant join family plan

My wife (who lives with me) can not join our family plan (for which i am the plan manager) I sent her the invite. when she clicks on it, it says her address can not be verified and she needs to wait 12 months to try again, I verified our address is c...

• Visitor
  • My wife (who lives with me) can not join our family plan (for which i am the plan manager)   I sent her the invite.  when she clicks on it, it says her address can not be verified and s...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing a song on another account

My wife and I were using one account and therefore able to control the music from both of our phones and were able to control the Google home playing on our phones. Will that be possible with a family plan?

• Visitor
  • My wife and I were using one account and therefore able to control the music from both of our phones and were able to control the Google home playing on our phones. Will that be possible with a family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify family pack with friends

my friends and i are like broke and we tried banding together to buy it but after further research we've run into a roadblock, we dont live together. how can we do this? can they just stop by and login to join? will spotify find me? will i go to jail...

• Visitor
  • my friends and i are like broke and we tried banding together to buy it but after further research we've run into a roadblock, we dont live together. how can we do this? can they just stop by and log...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Knowing when a family account leaves?

Hello!Because of corona, my cousin, who lived with me, had to move away from home to give care to his elderly parents. I am the payer of the family plan, and he hadn´t paid for up to a year (which is alright, we have a good relationship). Today I dem...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! Because of corona, my cousin, who lived with me, had to move away from home to give care to his elderly parents. I am the payer of the family plan, and he hadn´t paid for up to a year (w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution There was a problem. Please try again

PlanFamily PremiumCountryMalaysiaDevice(Oppo) Operating System(Android Oreo) My Question or IssueHello! Im trying to add a member into my family plan. He just created a Spotify Account so he never joined any family member before. It says there was an...

•   Plan Family Premium Country Malaysia Device (Oppo)   Operating System (Android Oreo)   My Question or Issue Hello! Im trying to add a member into my family plan. H...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding user to Family Account: Existing User/User Not Found Loop

Plan Premium Family Country Australia Device Surface Pro 3 & Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Windows 10 & Android 10 My Question or Issue I am adding a user to an existing Family subscription. When adding the email address, the site tells me that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Australia Device Surface Pro 3 & Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Windows 10 & Android 10   My Question or Issue I am adding a user to a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution familiy members cannot see alexa devices?

I am the administrator of the premium family account. There are 2 alexa devices (2 echo dot 3) and 2 google home device (2 Nest mini) in my household. I can see and use all 4 devices with my spotify account.Now comes the strange things: All other mem...

• Casual Listener
  • I am the administrator of the premium family account. There are 2 alexa devices (2 echo dot 3) and 2 google home device (2 Nest mini) in my household. I can see and use all 4 devices with my s...
  • jaffa374
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] family plan

if i am on a family plan can the other members of the plan see the music i listen to?

• Visitor
  • if i am on a family plan can the other members of the plan see the music i listen to?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t pay for premium because of different country

Spotify, I’m with the American army and stationed in Germany. I got married to a non American. We don’t use German banks. We only is USAA. Because Spotify recognizes my wife in Germany I can’t add her to my account because because our bank cards are ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify, I’m with the American army and stationed in Germany. I got married to a non American. We don’t use German banks. We only is USAA. Because Spotify recognizes my wife in Germany I can’t add he...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Returned home from a different country

PremiumThe Netherlands DeviceiPhone XR iOS 14.3 and macOS Catalina My Question or Issue I was living in the Netherlands as a student and paying for my own Spotify account, but have now returned home and live with my parents in South Africa. My mom ha...

• Visitor
  • ...ccount, but have now returned home and live with my parents in South Africa. My mom has set up a family Spotify account, but the link won't allow me to join.   I get this message,    "Y...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes