Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! I can’t Change country

I cancelled my premium as my partner has upgraded to family pack and is including me. However I cannot change my country settings from uk to Spain can someone help please.

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my premium as my partner has upgraded to family pack and is including me. However I cannot change my country settings from uk to Spain can someone help please. 🙏
  • ginger011217
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to upgrade to Family and getting this error: Oops! Something went wrong, please try again.

Plan: Premium IndividualFree/Premium: PremiumCountry: France My Question or Issue: I had to update my country today from Romania to France, and I used to have the Premium Family account, and now have been downgraded to Premium Individual. When I'm tr...

• Plan: Premium Individual Free/Premium: Premium Country: France   My Question or Issue: I had to update my country today from Romania to France, and I used to have the Premium Family a...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hello we have a family plan, but my daughter has gone to study in Canada fo

hellowe have a family plan, but my daughter has gone to study in Canada for a year. She has had to change her mobile number there and now SPOTIFY is not working for her. How can she get SPOTIFY back?

• Visitor
  • hello we have a family plan, but my daughter has gone to study in Canada for a year. She has had to change her mobile number there and now SPOTIFY is not working for her. How can she get SPOTIFY back?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mi hanno fatto uscire da account spotify family

BuonaseraSpotify mi ha mandato un'email nella quale c'è scritto che mi hanno tolto dall'abbonamento famiglia perché spotify non è riuscito a verificare il mio account.Qulache giorno fa spotify mi aveva mandato un'email dicendomi diverificare il mio a...

• Buonasera Spotify mi ha mandato un'email nella quale c'è scritto che mi hanno tolto dall'abbonamento famiglia perché spotify non è riuscito a verificare il mio account. Qulache giorno fa spotify mi...
  • Dominik16
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution como cancelo un plan?

El día 17/oct/2022 contrate Premium individual y casi al instante lo cancele y contrate premium familiar pero no me aparece que es mi plan por lo tanto no puedo compartir a mi familia

• Visitor
  • El día 17/oct/2022 contrate Premium individual y casi al instante lo cancele y contrate premium familiar pero no me aparece que es mi plan por lo tanto no puedo compartir a mi familia
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why did the family plan stop working on my account?

I'm on a family plan but my account doesn't have premium, it was working last week but then when I wanted to play music it's not there. I asked my mom and brother and they both still have it, and the website says I'm still on the plan and yet I can't...

• Visitor
  • I'm on a family plan but my account doesn't have premium, it was working last week but then when I wanted to play music it's not there. I asked my mom and brother and they both still have it, and t...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo configurar mi dirección personal

Mi dirección actual es en México en el estado de Michoacán, hace algunos días fui de vacaciones a Estados Unidos y mi esposo cambio su plan Spotify a plan duo entonces me mandó invitación para unirme pero no pude, tal vez por la ubicación que tenía e...

• Visitor
  • Mi dirección actual es en México en el estado de Michoacán, hace algunos días fui de vacaciones a Estados Unidos y mi esposo cambio su plan Spotify a plan duo entonces me mandó invitación para unirm...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding albums to playlists

Plan FamilyFree/Premium premiumCountry Australia Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.). iOS, Windoews My Question or IssueI have been using Spotify for years and have always a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Free/Premium premium Country Australia    Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.). iOS, W...
  • Scotbret
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account removed from family plan

Earlier this year I was included in my girlfriends family plan and for months now my account has shown as being a free account and not part of her family plan. She sent me another invite but it says that I am only allowed to join someones family plan...

• Visitor
  • Earlier this year I was included in my girlfriends family plan and for months now my account has shown as being a free account and not part of her family plan. She sent me another invite but it s...
  • CrankShade
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family member moving abroad

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have premium family and my daughter is moving to Australia for a year or two. Can she still...

• Visitor
  • ...ave premium family and my daughter is moving to Australia for a year or two. Can she still be under my family premium 
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't join family plan because already joined once in 12 months by mistake

Hello, I changed my credit card last month and recently I got an email asking for changing my credit card data. My mother did not know how to do it and she created a new family plan by mistake. My brother and dad joined and after we had seen what she...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I changed my credit card last month and recently I got an email asking for changing my credit card data. My mother did not know how to do it and she created a new family plan by m...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment done but didn't get premium

I did by my payment for yearly family plan on October/14/2022 but it still not visible in my account .Anyone please help Me with that

• Visitor
  • I did by my payment  for yearly  family plan on October/14/2022 but it still not visible in my account  . Anyone please help Me with that  
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play in two places and I have a family plan.

I need to be able to play one playlist on my phone and another on my Google speakers at the same time, but with the same account. I upgraded to the family plan, but it didn't solve it. I am listening to music on my phone, then my kid wants to listen ...

• Visitor
  • I need to be able to play one playlist on my phone and another on my Google speakers at the same time, but with the same account. I upgraded to the family plan, but it didn't solve it. I am l...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kicked out of Spotify Family, got no residence verification Mail

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermanyDeviceALL! My Question or Issue I was removed from Spotify Family subscription because I would not have verified my residency in an email. BUT I have never received an email about this, so I could not verify my residen...

• Plan Premium Family Country Germany Device ALL!   My Question or Issue   I was removed from Spotify Family subscription because I would not have verified my residency in an email....
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New account issue - family premium

PlanFamily PremiumCountryIn Luxembourg travelling but living in SwedenDeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI cannot add a new account to my Family Premium because I am travelling and not at my home address. I will be travelling for som...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Family Premium Country In Luxembourg travelling but living in Sweden Device iPhone Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I cannot add a new account to my Family P...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not add member to family

Hi,Steps to reproduce my problem:1. Got Spotify Premium, as a single user, account registered in Hungary2. Traveled to Croatia for holidays3. Upgraded plan to Family Premium, so that my whole family can use Spotify4. Registered a Spotify account for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Steps to reproduce my problem: 1. Got Spotify Premium, as a single user, account registered in Hungary 2. Traveled to Croatia for holidays 3. Upgraded plan to Family Premium, so that my w...
  • marinamand02
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove content from my home screen

I've recently listened to a podcast but I don't want it to appear on my Spotify home screen. How can I delete that?

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently listened to a podcast but I don't want it to appear on my Spotify home screen. How can I delete that?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to join a Family plan, the error says "You can't join this plan"

When I try to accept the invite from the Spotify Family plan manager. The error says -"We couldn’t confirm that you live with the plan manager for this Premium plan. You can join someone else’s plan again in 12 months.Or find another Premium plan tha...

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to accept the invite from the Spotify Family plan manager. The error says - "We couldn’t confirm that you live with the plan manager for this Premium plan. You can join someone else’s p...
  • Kiril
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes