Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Premium for family... invite issues

Hi there, I am having the same issue. I have paid for a Family Premium subscription but there is no "2. Click Premium for Family in the menu on the left." as the instructions indicated in the support page for Invite A Member. I have attached multiple...

• Hi there,   I am having the same issue. I have paid for a Family Premium subscription but there is no "2. Click   Premium for Family   in the menu on the left." as the instructions i...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help please re amazon echos

My Question or Issue Hi i have 2 amazon echos in our house and a Spotify premium for family. If I am using my echo at home and my wife takes the other to the gym and uses it to stream music at the same time as me her music stops mine and plays in bot...

•     My Question or Issue  Hi   i have 2 amazon echos in our house and a Spotify premium for family. If I am using my echo at home and my wife takes the other to the gym and u...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution cambiare abbonamento da premium a family

Buonasera, volevo sapere se potevo cambiare il mio account premium in uso convertendolo in un abbonamento family avendo gia pagato parte del mio piano premium (parlo di 5 mesi gia acquistati).Aspetto notizie, grazie in anticipoo!

•   Buonasera, volevo sapere se potevo cambiare il mio account premium in uso convertendolo in un abbonamento family avendo gia pagato parte del mio piano premium (parlo di 5 mesi gia a...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Convertire account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My wife was removed from premium family

PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDeviceiPhone 7, Android J7Operating System(iOS 12, Android Oreo) My Question or Issue My wife was removed from my Primium family plan, we leave in the same house/address. I resent another inviation, but it is saying she canno...

• Plan Premium Country  Brazil Device iPhone 7, Android J7 Operating System (iOS 12, Android Oreo)   My Question or Issue  My wife was removed from my Primium family p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Going from normal to family account!

I have a question. I have an normal account on spotify but now i want to upgrade to a family account. I've read you can still be able to listen to your own music. But i want to know how this works with a new account. How do i end my old and start a n...

• I have a question. I have an normal account on spotify but now i want to upgrade to a family account. I've read you can still be able to listen to your own music. But i want to know how this works w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My wife can't join my premium for family account

Plan Premium for FamilyCountryColombia DeviceiPhone 6, Samsung J8Operating SystemiOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I got Spotify Premium for Family some time ago, and most of the family members got premium except my wife. I'm not ...

•     Plan  Premium for Family Country Colombia  Device iPhone 6, Samsung J8 Operating System iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue   I g...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
    Family Members
    Issues
    Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscriptions!

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and helpprepremium familyCountry italyDevice(notebook Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hello ther...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and helppre premium family Country  italy Device (notebook  Operating S...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan will not verify my address

PlanFamily planCountryUSA My Question or Issue In the past 4 months I have been kicked off my family plan twice, and when clicking on the link to verify my address, it will tell me that the address cannot be verified. When clicking on the link I rece...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family plan Country USA   My Question or Issue  In the past 4 months I have been kicked off my family plan twice, and when clicking on the link to verify my address, it w...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account disabled due to location issue

PlanFamily Subscription Country DeviceiPhone 8 Operating System(iOS 10, emui) My Question or IssueMy dad, sister and I have been kicked out of the Family Plan my mom set up for all of us. When we try to sign up for it again using a different invitati...

• Plan Family Subscription  Country   Device iPhone 8  Operating System (iOS 10, emui)    My Question or Issue My dad, sister and I have been kicked out of the Family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
    Family Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with famliy member not being able to be part of the plan

PlanPremiumCountry EcuadorDeviceHTCOperating SystemAndorid Oreo My Question or Issue My father lives with me and he can't be part of the family subcription due to an error. I've tried to invite him many times but it always shows an error. I had a cha...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Ecuador Device HTC Operating System Andorid Oreo   My Question or Issue  My father lives with me and he can't be part of the family subcription due to a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Error
    Family Plan Issue
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 6s, pc)Operating System(iOS 12, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I got kicked from my family, and when the leader invites me, I can't join again. it says: your unable to join this family plan.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 6s,  pc) Operating System (iOS 12, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I got kicked from my family, and when t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 6s, pc)Operating System(iOS 12, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue i got kicked from my family, and when the leader invites me, I can't join again. it says: your unable to join this family plan.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 6s,  pc) Operating System (iOS 12, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  i got kicked from my family, and when the leader i...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canada - Give Spotify Premium as a gift?!??!

PlanPremiumCountry Canada My Question or Issue I want to give a year of Spotify Premium to a friend, I can't seem to do this? What am I missing something? Is Spotify seriously dim enough to not have an option to gift some Premium to someone???

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Canada   My Question or Issue  I want to give a year of Spotify Premium to a friend, I can't seem to do this? What am I missing something? Is Spotify seriou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Gift Card
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family: Amazon FreeTime limited to one device at a time

PlanFamily Country USA DeviceEcho dots, Android phones My Question or IssueI just upgraded to Family Premium (from Premium), and created spotify accounts for two kids. I also added my kids to an Amazon Household and setup FreeTime. The kids are tryin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family   Country  USA   Device Echo dots, Android phones   My Question or Issue I just upgraded to Family Premium (from Premium), and created spotify accounts for t...
  • Xenia
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • family
    freetime
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Being added to Family plan when already having premium account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry PolandDeviceSamsung Galaxy s7Operating SystemWindows 10,Android My Question or IssueHey! I already have a premium subscribtion, but my Dad has bought a family plan and wants to add me as a member. How do I transfer? I already ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...as bought a family plan and wants to add me as a member. How do I transfer? I already cancelled my subscribtion, but when I accept an invitation to his family plan, nothing changes. My account still s...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Use Premium Gift Card for Family Plan?

PlanPremium Gift CardCountryUSA Device(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueMy wife bought a six month Spotify Premium Gift card for the kids to open at Christmas. I've opened an account, but I don't see the "invite family" button on t...

• ...pen at Christmas.  I've opened an account, but I don't see the "invite family" button on the left in the account screen.  
  • Infinityplays
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • family
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify with Google mini

I have a family account using my details with my son signed in using the family account under his details , he has just got a Google mini which we are trying to connect to Spotify . When signing in do we use my master account or his details that he u...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a family account using my details with my son signed in using the family account under his details , he has just got a Google mini which we are trying to connect to Spotify . When signing in d...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
    Google help
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family invitations didn´t arrive / Family Einladungen kommen nicht an

PlanFamilyCountry Germany My Question or Issue Ich habe versucht meine Frau mit drei verschiedenen Emailadressen einzuladen.Bei keiner Adresse kam eine Einladung an, trotz mehrmaligem senden.Gibt es noch die Möglichkeit Leute manuell einzuladen? I´ve...

•   Plan Family Country  Germany       My Question or Issue   Ich habe versucht meine Frau mit drei verschiedenen Emailadressen einzuladen. Bei keiner Adresse k...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant start family plan

PlanPremiumCountry Israel My Question or Issue Where do you register to Family plan? Is the reason you are not providing it in IL is related to BDS?

•   Plan Premium Country  Israel   My Question or Issue  Where do you register to Family plan? Is the reason you are not providing it in IL is related to BDS?   &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes